Ok, I have doing some research and have decided to try a carb cycle plan. I want to run somethings by you guys and see what you think. If I am on the right track please let me know and if I am not please also let me know. I am looking for help if its need, not a bash on my post or anything of that short advice is needed.

From what I read knowing your weekly calorie needs is where to start so I found a calc on line and it says I need 2163 calories a day to loose weight. I multiplied that by 7 and got 15,141 for the week. I have decided to go with a plan that has 2 high days (chest and leg days), 2 moderate days, 2 low days and 1 No carb day (Sunday).

Days listed below will be labled the day of the week and H (high), M (moderate), L (low) and N (none).

Mon = H (chest/bis) + 20min oliptical
Tue = L (P90X ab ripper)
Wed = (Legs)
Thur = L (P90X ab ripper)
Fri = M (back/shoulders)
Sat = M (traps,tris, calfs, forearm) + 20min oliptical
Sun = N (rest)

I will post the calories for each of the days below.

Mon = 2159
Tue = 1645
Wed = 2159
Thur = 1645
Fri = 2431
Sat = 2431
Sun = 2462

Sorry if this is long but I want to cover everything I have come up with. Below I will post the macros for PCF for high, moderate, low and no carb days.

H carb days
P = 1g/body pound
C = 1.5g/body pound
F = As low as possible

Moderate days
P = 1.5g/protein pound
C = 1g/body pound
F = .25g/body pound

Low days
P = 1.5g/body pound
C = .25g/body pound
F= .15/body pound

No carb days
P = 2g/body pound
C = 0 (veggis)
F = .25g/body pound

Now what I am asking is if the above looks right or atleast if I am on the right track. I will adjust as needed.

I am just hoping I am on the right track here I would like to try it before I think about a clen cycle. Carbs will not be eaten after dinner which is pretty much everyday at 7 which is my post workout meal also.

Stats
5'11

Thanks
Wad