kamojan is offline New Member

macros and diet help

So I'm starting a cutting cycle in the next 2 weeks and I need to get my diet in order. As well as macros

Now I've been hearing that term everywhere but I honestly don't understand it (BA Economics if its not useless graphs and stats I don't get it lol)

My cycle will consists of EOD injections of test enan and masteron as for oral I'll be on tbol

25 6'0 190 lbs 14-18% bf

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    To be honest - if you don't know or understand what macros are, you have no business running a cycle. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear.... just my opinion. Furthermore, 14-18% is a HUGE range and worlds apart in terms of physical appearance. You should be able to get down to an appreciable 10-12% naturally, then consider a cutting cycle which at that point would be much more effective.

At the end of the day, you're going to do what you want to do, but I have to point out what I feel is the obvious.

I appreciate your input

The reason why I don't know what my bf is precisely is due to a sport injury ... before that I was at 10% bf and ran enan and ana cycle with strict diet

I was asking about the macros because it was recommended by another member on the steroids forums.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kamojan
    I appreciate your input

The reason why I don't know what my bf is precisely is due to a sport injury ... before that I was at 10% bf and ran enan and ana cycle with strict diet

I was asking about the macros because it was recommended by another member on the steroids forums.
    Start with asking questions in this nutrition section. Here you will find what you need to know about macro(nutrients). If you can learn about supply and demand and marginal cost curves, etc., you can certainly learn about macros.

That's exactly why I came here to find more input info about macros

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start reading the stickies in the nutrition section. LOTS of good info

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You may find my cutting sticky helpful: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.UKPiE-T7Kz4

Excellent thank you all

Thread Information