Diet Fuel(Protein and Low GI Carbs)

9:00 pm
    Chicken Breast
    Wholewheat pasta
    Broccoli

11:50 pm
    Diet Fuel(Protein and Low GI Carbs)

1 Gallon of water

Felt even worse today and couldnt eat untill 3pm ! i booked an appointment with the Dr for tmoro too see if i can get antibiotics fell short of macros today was off on calorie goal by 200kcal

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    It's refreshing to see your eats log!!! I don't see a single shake .

digsy1983 is offline Member
    No body on here is going to knock you for being too serious! It actually gives the rest off us a reality check! Seems the longer I.have been.cutting the further away from the basics I've got! It's more beneficial and also mentally rewarding setting little step.by step goals then trying to accomplish everything in one go.

As they say "watch the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves." could swap pennies for calories in the saying!

LiL P is offline Associate Member
    Friday

Cardio: Fasted Bike 400 kcal worth

3:00 pm
    Omelette
    2 Full eggs 4 Whites
    2 Slices of lunch ham

6:00 pm
    Chicken Breast
    Wholewheat pasta
    broccoli

Whey Protein

11:00 pm
    Casein Protein

Got antibiotics today for that virus so hopefully its gone by Monday. Eat all my carbs in one sitting today aswell cuz i knew i was gonna be out for a long time and i was going too the cinema and i didn't want too be hungry craving loads of junk food. I was wondering, im gonna have one cheat meal tomoro aswell its gonna be a chicken burger and probably a ice-cream since this is the only craving i had this week, think its a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by digsy1983 View Post
    No body on here is going to knock you for being too serious! It actually gives the rest off us a reality check! Seems the longer I.have been.cutting the further away from the basics I've got! It's more beneficial and also mentally rewarding setting little step.by step goals then trying to accomplish everything in one go.

As they say "watch the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves." could swap pennies for calories in the saying!
    yeah man i guess your right im just used too ppl i live with breaking out the "OMG don't be so ****ing obsessed" line.. usually followed by "No way your gonna stick too that diet anyway" that's why i haven't bothered to tell anyone im even doing this besides the ppl i live with :P Thats why its so refreshing too have a place lik this too come on a vent and share your thoughts with people who share similar goals

mate, id say the majority of people on this site are obsessed! why else would they do it??? lol.

as for the 'cheat meal' if your going under that term instead of 'refeed' then its depending on how strict you are. too keep your sanity it sounds like a good meal.
    refeeds are more based on high carbs and low fat to replenish your glycogen stores and boost your metabolism back up after a calorie deficit.
    ive been craving a mixed kebab from one of the take-aways near where i live for months now, but i keep telling myself ill have it next week. these things are MASSIVE (actually bigger and longer than my arm) and gorgeous, but probably about 500grams of fat! so i keep putting it off.

mate, id say the majority of people on this site are obsessed! why else would they do it??? lol.

as for the 'cheat meal' if your going under that term instead of 'refeed' then its depending on how strict you are. too keep your sanity it sounds like a good meal.
    refeeds are more based on high carbs and low fat to replenish your glycogen stores and boost your metabolism back up after a calorie deficit.
    ive been craving a mixed kebab from one of the take-aways near where i live for months now, but i keep telling myself ill have it next week. these things are MASSIVE (actually bigger and longer than my arm) and gorgeous, but probably about 500grams of fat! so i keep putting it off.
    Yeah i know about refeeds but i wasn't gonna do one this week because i didn't do any weights this week so i don't think my glycogen levels would be depleted(maybe im wrong) But its more of a sanity thing tbh been fairly strict all week hitting or being slightly under my macro's but tbh bruh im so motivated and driven right now truth be told i could go without it. Im really surprised and happy with how my bodies reacted so far id even go as far as saying i can see slight visual improvements which is strange cuz normally your the last person too notice your own progress.

Haha man i used too get a mixed kebab every time i went out on the beer, spill half of it down my shirt then fall in my door drunk! cant believe i used too do that too myself even tho i knew the consequences it would bring. Are you cutting aswell ?

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Oh man, Kebab rolls..
    Me and my GF have moved, but were visiting some friends back where we used to live. Needless to say, back then we were frequent guests of the local pizza place/grill, so we stopped by our old place to say hi and grab some kebab.
    They were really happy to see us, and I got the biggest friggin kebab Ive ever seen. It weighed in excess of 6,6lbs, (3,1kg)!!! That thing was a friggin monster.. I tried my best to finish it, but I had to throw away about a quarter :P
    Oh, the good ole fat-boy days

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    It's refreshing to see your eats log!!! I don't see a single shake .
    I wish i could afford too not use shakes everyday

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL P View Post
    Sure a new recipe would be great ! Variety is the spice of life
    Protein pancakes

equal amt of:

Oats
    Egg whites
    cottage cheese, I use 1%

Preferred measurement below for a big batch filling up your blender

2 cups oats
    2 cups egg whites
    2 cups cottage cheese

Blend oats to a fine texture. add the egg whites and cottage cheese and blend until smooth and creamy
    Add some vanilla and sweetener to taste

Add heaping tablespoon of baking powder

spray grill with pam
    heat it up for cooking and cook like a regular pancake

I love the batter anyway for a quick drink

The 2 cups amount above makes 3 ENORMOUS pancakes

Enjoy!!!

ps: I use egg whites from the carton for time efficiency; if not it takes a lot of eggs to make 2 cups...

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Protein pancakes

equal amt of:

Oats
    Egg whites
    cottage cheese, I use 1%

Preferred measurement below for a big batch filling up your blender

2 cups oats
    2 cups egg whites
    2 cups cottage cheese

Blend oats to a fine texture. add the egg whites and cottage cheese and blend until smooth and creamy
    Add some vanilla and sweetener to taste

Add heaping tablespoon of baking powder

spray grill with pam
    heat it up for cooking and cook like a regular pancake

I love the batter anyway for a quick drink

The 2 cups amount above makes 3 ENORMOUS pancakes

Enjoy!!!

ps: I use egg whites from the carton for time efficiency; if not it takes a lot of eggs to make 2 cups...
    Awesome im gonna go shopping for the ingredients tomorrow, Unfortunately you cant buy egg whites in a carton in Ireland im also gonna have a difficult time finding 1% cottage cheese as well believe it or not

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL P

Awesome im gonna go shopping for the ingredients tomorrow, Unfortunately you cant buy egg whites in a carton in Ireland im also gonna have a difficult time finding 1% cottage cheese as well believe it or not
    Try egg whites international. May be cheaper than a carton for you and they are efficient

Oh no! then simply start crackin'! I did for a long time til I wised up. And the cottage cheese? find the lowest % you can.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Saturday

2:00 pm
    Omelette
    Oatmeal

5:00 pm
    Whey and Oatmeal

7:00 pm
    Oven baked breaded chicken breast in a bun
    Beef Burger in a bun
    2x cheese slices
    Coke Zero

10:00 pm
    Tea w/ milk and stevia
    Fudge Brownie

11:00
    Casein Protein

So today i decided i was going too have a "cheat meal" late in the day(the purpose of this was too make sure i didn't cheat again after the late meal). I think it was a bad idea im feeling really guilty like i just ****ed everything up, i know this is not the case and its kinda over exaggerating but heck idk im just being honest with how i feel im not sure why i feel like this.. anyway iv decided no more cheat meals once a week instead im gonna maybe have a cheat meal(keep it relatively clean just more a sanity meal) every time i lose 5 lbs, when i stop losing weight and i have too switch too low carb i will totally stop cheat meals and only have carb up days. Do you think this would be in my best interests guys?

On a good note iPhone sold today so gym starts Monday
    Last edited by LiL P; 11-24-2012 at 06:29 PM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    well at least it was a planned cheat and you didn't go too crazy. Re: cheat meal, make it a modest cheat meal and it will keep you sane!

there is a post on carb cycling, search for it should pop up! i haven't carb cycled yet, but want when i am able to workout.

Lil P, you are the very first member to sell something to get a gym membership......so i am rooting for you! I luv that you set these goals and then reward yourself.

As for the OP who are nay sayers....just show em!

The refeed is something you've got to learn how to use. It will take a bit of time for you to become attuned to what works for you. Someguys are better with cheat meals every 7-10 days other guys are longer. It's also dependant on how restrictive you are with your calories. Try to hit your macros everyday, you may feel dropping 200 cals below here and there will speed up the progress (it may well do this) but you want consistency. Following the set plan will allow you to trend how your body reacts to refeeds, if too often you could cancel out any progress and too far apart you'll feel the mental strain and also risk knocking you metabolism.

The straight calorie deficit diet will work for you until you reach a low BF% roughly 12-15 depending on your body.

Yeah, I'm currently cutting and have been for a long long long time! I got a wake up call one day when I done a medical and the checked my weight. 18stone. I thought time for a change!! I dropped 3 stone then hut a sticking point and when I was trying to find a way through the plateau I.came across this site and I've mot looked back. Blasted through the problem and learned a load of information along the way.

Sunday

Today i decided too make a bit pot of curry and rice i made it too exactly fit my macros and ate it through-out the day when ever i was feeling hungry.

Drank 1 gallon of water

Done 40 minutes of fasted cardio this morning.

Gonna post picture and stats update tomorrow

Oh no! then simply start crackin'! I did for a long time til I wised up. And the cottage cheese? find the lowest % you can.
    I made the pancakes and i didnt like them ! i think it might be because i dont like cottage cheese but i also forgot vanilla essence will that get rid of the cottage cheese taste ? cause they really looked a felt like normal pancakes i jst didnt like the taste from the cheese it reminds me of putting dirty pennies in my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    well at least it was a planned cheat and you didn't go too crazy. Re: cheat meal, make it a modest cheat meal and it will keep you sane!

there is a post on carb cycling, search for it should pop up! i haven't carb cycled yet, but want when i am able to workout.

Lil P, you are the very first member to sell something to get a gym membership......so i am rooting for you! I luv that you set these goals and then reward yourself.

As for the OP who are nay sayers....just show em!
    Thanks for the support! I think goals are a very effective tool too keep people motivated, as for the nay sayers they are already scratching their heads wondering whats going on cause they havent seen me in 2 weeks iv been skipping nights out and road trips up the country im just tryna keep my head down and stay motivated. Trying too surround myself with people who put me up and not down, people who have the same goals as me.. my ideology is if you hang around smart people chances are your gonna be smart, spend all your time with an alcoholic chances are your gonna be an alcoholic. I decided that anyone who wants too put me down and wont support my goals in life not just in the gym wont get their phone calls answered anymore. I wont settle for anything less than single digit BF% so i guess im in this for the long haul.

Dont worry they will know about it when i finally get too where they told me il never reach

LiL P

Yeah, I'm currently cutting and have been for a long long long time! I got a wake up call one day when I done a medical and the checked my weight. 18stone. I thought time for a change!! I dropped 3 stone then hut a sticking point and when I was trying to find a way through the plateau I.came across this site and I've mot looked back. Blasted through the problem and learned a load of information along the way.
    Nice work thus far bruh. Man thats what i love about this, its a lifestyle not a quick fix. Its infectious, we are all addicts too progress we don't all have the same goals but they are similar, wer all in this together and that what makes the fitness community different too any other.

LiL P

I made the pancakes and i didnt like them ! i think it might be because i dont like cottage cheese but i also forgot vanilla essence will that get rid of the cottage cheese taste ? cause they really looked a felt like normal pancakes i jst didnt like the taste from the cheese it reminds me of putting dirty pennies in my mouth
    OH NO! This is so disappointing but we all have different taste. They have saved me and others but evidently didn't do it for you. Oh well! Stick to what you like! 'tis the secret.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

OH NO! This is so disappointing but we all have different taste. They have saved me and others but evidently didn't do it for you. Oh well! Stick to what you like! 'tis the secret.....
    Im gonna try em with the vanilla extract before i completely give up on them cuz the only thing putting me off them was the cottage cheese taste

TGIM ! Monday, start of another week im trying too take this diet thing 7 days at a time, this is helping my goals and aspirations not seem so scary and far away. Back in the gym for the first time in a long time today and it felt great, heres week 2's stats...

WEEK 2.

Stats

Height:5 ft 9
    Weight:194.4 lbs(I weighed in @ 197.8 on Friday+Saturday im guessing sodium and creatine are the reasons behind my fluctuating weight)
    BMI:Unknown
    BF:Unknown I dont have a calipers
    LBM:155 lbs

Neck:16 1/2 inch
    Arms: Left 14 inch Right 15 inch
    Chest: 40
    Waist 38 inch
    Hips: 41 3/4 inch
    Quads:24 3/4 inch(both same)
    Calves:16 inch(both same)
    (All measurements are done relaxed)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.JPG 
Views:	1165 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	129658Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.JPG 
Views:	829 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	129659Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.JPG 
Views:	1073 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	129660Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.JPG 
Views:	1655 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	129661

So eh idk i see a little difference when i look in the mirror but no difference in the pictures, then again its only been a week. Time too get back too the basics with diet i wasnt as motivated and focused towards the end of the week so im gonna try find some fresh motivation for this week.

Stats

Height:5 ft 9
    Weight:194.4 lbs(I weighed in @ 197.8 on Friday+Saturday im guessing sodium and creatine are the reasons behind my fluctuating weight)
    BMI:Unknown
    BF:Unknown I dont have a calipers
    LBM:155 lbs

how do you know your LBM?

if you know your weight and also LBM you can work out your BF%. going off the figures you gave it's 20.5%

post your stats and pics up in the members lounge and ask them to estimate your BF% from the pics. they're probably more accurate than calipers!!!

how do you know your LBM?

if you know your weight and also LBM you can work out your BF%. going off the figures you gave it's 20.5%

post your stats and pics up in the members lounge and ask them to estimate your BF% from the pics. they're probably more accurate than calipers!!!

yeah when i had it done first day i was 25%, il post it up and see what they say

Kudos to you Lil P for posting photos! You are determined.
    Author Unknown

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL P

You can take the cottage cheese out if you like but make sure that you get some more protein somewhere's else throughout the day. Maybe add in some more egg whites and protein powder to your mixture and see how that goes. I also through in cinnamon in it

Didn't know you eat dirty pennies? Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Didn't know you eat dirty pennies? Hahahaha!
    yo i didnt make it too 25% BF for nothing! i think its safe too say i went through a phase of eatin ANYTHING!

ima try maybe taking out the sweetners and cottage cheese in the pancakes and putting in some ON vanilla whey

Tuesday

9:00 am
    3x Rice cakes

11:00 am
    Oatmeal
    Chicken

3:00 pm
    Chicken
    Brown rice
    Broccoli

Chicken
    Brown Rice
    Broccoli

11:00 pm
    Casein Protein

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Just read through your log Lil P keep it going you are on ya way!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information