Bmr 8721 kj
    2084kcal
    fat mass 64.2lb
    FFM 158.4 lb
    TBW 116.0
    Desirable Range
    Fat% 11-22%
    Fat mass19.6-44.6lb

This is what a Scale at a diet dr. Printed out on me and for the last 3 months ive been tyrying to lose weight/size around my waist 40"
    and gain muscle. I guess ive been going at it the wrong way and just eating alot of protein about 400grams a day (chicken and protein shakes O.N. Platinum Hydro Whey 5xa day. So Im looking for adivice to do this the wright way but need to know what that way is. Plus im taking a TRT gel wich is causing E2 level to go up and being as out of shape as i am im sure E2 was high to start with but Dr. did not have it checked when she wrote script for TRT.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Look above you in the stickies. There are threads up there to help you develop a solid diet and they teach you how to eat properly. Once you develop a diet, post it up here for help.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    You've come to the right place to get help bro, but the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle is understanding how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Having someone tell you "Do this" doesent accomplish that goal.
    Start chugging through the stickies as MK suggested, figure out a one day diet that you believe would work for you, post it here, and then MK, 405 and the other gurus will point out flaws and help you in the right direction.

It seems like allot to take in at first, but don't despair! You will grasp at least the basics of nutrition before you know it

/Maf

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome! The right food will certainly help. Have you checked out the HRT section for the T-gel and your E2 levels? Lot's of good help there as well.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbear View Post
    41yr Male
    5'11"
    226lbs
    BMI 31.0
    Fat% 28.8
    Bmr 8721 kj
    2084kcal
    fat mass 64.2lb
    FFM 158.4 lb
    TBW 116.0
    Desirable Range
    Fat% 11-22%
    Fat mass19.6-44.6lb

This is what a Scale at a diet dr. Printed out on me and for the last 3 months ive been tyrying to lose weight/size around my waist 40"
    and gain muscle. I guess ive been going at it the wrong way and just eating alot of protein about 400grams a day (chicken and protein shakes O.N. Platinum Hydro Whey 5xa day. So Im looking for adivice to do this the wright way but need to know what that way is. Plus im taking a TRT gel wich is causing E2 level to go up and being as out of shape as i am im sure E2 was high to start with but Dr. did not have it checked when she wrote script for TRT.
    My cutting sticky will probably be a great starting point for you. I've linked it below. Re: TRT and E2 levels - first and foremost, get a script for an AI - arimidex is the popular choice. 2nd - start looking for a new doc. The fact she didn't check E2 before putting you on TRT is a huge red flag IMO.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.ULOZQuTAeSo

Thread Information