Thread: first Timer :D

smashinshitup is offline New Member

first Timer :D

Hey guys, have already done one cycle of test e and nolva, and found great results.

Just wondering, should I keep going or work harder on other stuff???? My details are as follows

24 years old, training for 3 yrs.
    106kg = 233.7 pound
    16.9 bf percent

Diet consists of

8am
    4 eggs, 150 grams chicken

10.30am
    200grams chicken/fillet steak
    100grams broccoli

1pm
    150grams chicken, protein shake 60grams protein, 1/2 cup white rice

4pm
    Celltech drink x 2 scoops

4.30pm
    Pre workout, max scoops, and 1 scoop protein shake 30grams protein

5 pm workout
    Mon-fri

6-6.20
    Protein shake 60grams protein

7pm
    Stirfry, no sauce, normally carrots, broccoli, chicken, beans, tomatoes

9.30pm
    Casein protein shake, 50grams protein

Diet is pretty staple mon-fri, twice a week a cheat myself a extra chicken kebab/souvlaki for lunch.

Sat very similar, Sunday cheat day, eg subway, sushi, pizza

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, don't want to be lean as fu#*, just wanting to get bf down around 10-12 percent and get bigger lolololololol

Cheers for your time guys

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome! What kind of time frame do you want to achieve getting to 10-12%? And do you plan to get to this first then bulk? in other words, do one at a time? Many here prefer to do one or the other.

Also, on Sunday. Is that a meal or an entire day off? Hopefully a meal because an entire day could very well get in your way.

Good luck to you!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

smashinshitup is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe
    Welcome! What kind of time frame do you want to achieve getting to 10-12%? And do you plan to get to this first then bulk? in other words, do one at a time? Many here prefer to do one or the other.

Also, on Sunday. Is that a meal or an entire day off? Hopefully a meal because an entire day could very well get in your way.

Good luck to you!
    I'm in no great rush to get anywhere to fast, just wanting to know that I am on the right track.. I would like to bulk first, then lose the weight and get the bf down, was thinking around a 12-18mth process? No on Sundays I go all out, eat whatever I want within reason, stay away from mcds kfc and Burger King etc but I will have bacon eggs toast breaky, a good lunch subway or a sandwich or two, and a good dinner, whilst having protein shakes in between each meal.

Any help is appreciated cheers

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by smashinshitup View Post
    I'm in no great rush to get anywhere to fast, just wanting to know that I am on the right track.. I would like to bulk first, then lose the weight and get the bf down, was thinking around a 12-18mth process? No on Sundays I go all out, eat whatever I want within reason, stay away from mcds kfc and Burger King etc but I will have bacon eggs toast breaky, a good lunch subway or a sandwich or two, and a good dinner, whilst having protein shakes in between each meal.

Any help is appreciated cheers
    might pay attention to doing an entire day as it could prevent you from achieving your goal unless your metabolism is really really speedy!

and why bulk before shedding? curious.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information