leather daddy is offline Banned

1500 cals with a 60 20 20 split? 405????

would the macros for that b

252 p
    75 c

75 fat

? or am i off? thinking of running a 1000cal defict now. on prop and tren so losing muscle shoukdnt b an issue

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1000 calorie deficit? Thats a big gap - I wouldnt go that low if I were you, 500calories is plenty. Thats my initial thoughts anyway, once we know your stats im sure the diet guru's can help much more.

Height, Weight, BF, training etc.

1500calories split into 60/20/20 = 225g/75g/30g ish I think. Im doing it off the top of my head, but Im sure the numbers are around that.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Post ur stats.. 1000cal deficit would be fine IMo for non workout days. May wanna beef up a bit on days u lift

stats stikk sane as last thread bro lol

88kg

14%

405 wats tge macros?

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    1500calories split into 60/20/20 = 225g/75g/30g ish I think. Im doing it off the top of my head, but Im sure the numbers are around that.
    Krugerr is correct, 225g prot/75g carbs/30g fat will put you at 1470kcal, and is a 60/20/20 split.

The split is the split between the calories you receive from each macro, not the actual grams themselves.
    P= 4 kcal/gram
    C= 4 kcal/gram
    F= 9 kcal/gram

Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    stats stikk sane as last thread bro lol

88kg

14%

405 wats tge macros?
    what do u think i have nothing better to do all day but sit around and memorize everyones stats on here!?!

also by now u should be able to figure out how to come up with macros..

lol never been good with maths bro and all these numbers do my head in
    slowly getti g the jist of things. what do u think 405. might run a 1000cal defict at 1500cals at 60 20 20. got a few more weeks left on cycle so i thoight why not. shouldnt lose any muscle on prop and tren

did this start out as a cutting cycle??

yep but been a shit one tbh.. wasted it. diet wasnt dialed in. i have a few weeks left of cycle so figured id try a 1000cal defict.

what u reckon tru for a few weeks. 60 20 20 at 1500cals. dont care if i lose a bit of muscle but seeing as im using aas i dont think ill lpse mushv

although tbh i have leaned up a shit load. butctgis cycle.ive only dieted half the time. trained.my ass.of tho but just dodnt stick to doet well.

what does ur workout split look like??

5 days a week split. one musclr group per week. wht most.ppl do. i know what im doing with my training lol

mon chsdt and calves
    tue bicep tricep
    wed shoilders and traps
    thu back and rear delts
    fri legs and hammies and

works well for me

5 days a week split. one musclr group per week. wht most.ppl do. i know what im doing with my training lol
    wasnt suggesting u didnt but with cutting the idea is maintaining muscle and burning fat. the latter being the priority. with a 5 day split ur not leaving a lot of room for burning fat the way i am currently doing it. all my fat burning is dun on non workout days. therefore i train EOD. upper, off, lower, off.. is working well for cutting. this gives u more days to reduce cals low and do a lot of cardio while on training days keeping cals higher for anabolism/muscle growth/replacement.

gonna be the way i do all my training from here on out. splitting days based on objective. proving more effective for me that 60/20/20.. plus EOD i eat good.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    wasnt suggesting u didnt but with cutting the idea is maintaining muscle and burning fat. the latter being the priority. with a 5 day split ur not leaving a lot of room for burning fat the way i am currently doing it. all my fat burning is dun on non workout days. therefore i train EOD. upper, off, lower, off.. is working well for cutting. this gives u more days to reduce cals low and do a lot of cardio while on training days keeping cals higher for anabolism/muscle growth/replacement.

gonna be the way i do all my training from here on out. splitting days based on objective. proving more effective for me that 60/20/20.. plus EOD i eat good.
    ^ Great info for me right there. Thanks.

ahk man
    but do u think i try the 1500cals at 60 20 20 and see how i go? wanna make tye most of.my cut

ahk man
    but do u think i try the 1500cals at 60 20 20 and see how i go? wanna make tye most of.my cut
    how much longer do u have left?

how much longer do u have left?
    couple weeks LEFT on cycle. Then might continue cutting after that. Not at 1500 cals obv tho. lol

right now i weigh 193lbs 9.something%bf (174lbs LBM) and cut with 2800cals on lift days and 1000-1200 on non lift days + 21hr fast and 2 cardio sessions split into 60min moderate and 30min interval.. working well.

the concept of eating the same thing every day i did for a long time in the beginning but have gotten smarter! i think this is a better approach (at least for me).

also doing tis only with TRT and lost NO LBM have cut from 13.1 to 9.9 in 6 weeks

right now i weigh 193lbs 9.something%bf (174lbs LBM) and cut with 2800cals on lift days and 1000-1200 on non lift days + 21hr fast and 2 cardio sessions split into 60min moderate and 30min interval.. working well.

the concept of eating the same thing every day i did for a long time in the beginning but have gotten smarter! i think this is a better approach (at least for me).

also doing tis only with TRT and lost NO LBM have cut from 13.1 to 9.9 in 6 weeks
    good job man. Just trying to keep things simple atm tho. Got a lot going on in my life atm. Hence why my diet hasnt been the best. But Now seeing as i have a few weeks left of cutting or on cycle i wanna drop down to 1500 cals and drop as much weight as i can. Hell if i lose muscle ill jsut take it as a learning experience. If i have to increase my aas dosages then so be it. But ive got a few vials of test e unused sitting around anyway so doesnt matter to me much. If u tihnk i should give 1500 cals at 60 20 20 a shot then ill open up my fitness pal and get ready to craft my diet. Just say the word 405 and ill start tomorrow.

good job man. Just trying to keep things simple atm tho. Got a lot going on in my life atm. Hence why my diet hasnt been the best. But Now seeing as i have a few weeks left of cutting or on cycle i wanna drop down to 1500 cals and drop as much weight as i can. Hell if i lose muscle ill jsut take it as a learning experience. If i have to increase my aas dosages then so be it. But ive got a few vials of test e unused sitting around anyway so doesnt matter to me much. If u tihnk i should give 1500 cals at 60 20 20 a shot then ill open up my fitness pal and get ready to craft my diet. Just say the word 405 and ill start tomorrow.
    on lifting days id prob go a little higher. see no prob on non lifting days. the other concern i have is u mentioned cutting post cycle but u will be shut down and doing pct. id prefer to see u do a 3day split and eat 2000 in training days and 1000cals on non training days.

with 1000cals deficit u would be at 7000cals for the week.

doing it this way u would be at 7500cals for the week.

mon, wed, fri: chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs

in between u could run 1000cals per day and fast for 8-10hrs and do a lot of cardio. i think this would be better than strait 1000 deficit.. its what ive been trying to tell u..

if ur dead set on the other way do it and see how it goes. i just dont like that set up as much anymore..

on lifting days id prob go a little higher. see no prob on non lifting days. the other concern i have is u mentioned cutting post cycle but u will be shut down and doing pct. id prefer to see u do a 3day split and eat 2000 in training days and 1000cals on non training days.

with 1000cals deficit u would be at 7000cals for the week.

doing it this way u would be at 7500cals for the week.

mon, wed, fri: chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs

in between u could run 1000cals per day and fast for 8-10hrs and do a lot of cardio. i think this would be better than strait 1000 deficit.. its what ive been trying to tell u..

if ur dead set on the other way do it and see how it goes. i just dont like that set up as much anymore..

cheeres bro. ill try it and see how i go
    wont be doing it for a long period.of time anyhow so yeh

Thread Information