Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: energizer bunny diet progress log (come on 6 pack)

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Day 27

awake at 0730

back on track with diet!

Training- REST.......i have taken today off because i felt like crap this morning, hopeing to go tomorrow instead.

Diet- Macros-Cals 1717- Pro 221- Carbs 113- Fat 38

Cheers!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Did you weigh yourself to see what yesterday's damage was?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Did you weigh yourself to see what yesterday's damage was?
    no mate, going to weigh myself tomorow morning, i figured thats when id see most damage? and plus thats normal weigh day....

do you think i should of weighed in this morning?

You'll lose a load of water weight today. And poop. Suspect you'll be 3-7lbs lighter tomorrow than you were today.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You'll lose a load of water weight today. And poop. Suspect you'll be 3-7lbs lighter tomorrow than you were today.
    are right in future ill weigh the day after......just weighed myself there 13.5 stone.......so 10lbs heavier but im not worried

Day 28

awake at 0930

Training- REST

Diet- Macros-Cals 1742- Pro 211- Carbs 145- Fat 33

Today was weigh day-13.1 stone, 183lbs, 83kg...........im up a few lbs since last week but expected because of my cheat/feast day on friday.....not worried, head down and back on track, we will see next sunday how the effect of the feast day actually had.

Cheers!

Day 29

awake at 0345

Training- lower body power day, squats, deadlifts, seat calf raises........no cardio

Diet- Macros-Cals 1817- Pro 253- Carbs 139- Fat 28

ive decided to implement the next stage of my plan on 25-02-13.........going to add Intermittent Fasting to my routine, ill be keeping macros and calories the same just only having 2 meals a day with between a 16-18 hour fast 7 days per week.

Cheers!

Day 30

awake at 0415

Training- upper body power day,bench press,bbell shoulder press,eze bar rows........no cardio

Diet- Macros-Cals 1817- Pro 253- Carbs 139- Fat 28

Cheers!

Day 31

awake at 0400

Training- REST.........still not doing combat sports untill tattoo fully healed..

Diet- Macros-Cals 1758- Pro 235- Carbs 139- Fat 28

today i read both the UD 2 and the stubborn fat solution by lyle mcdonald........both excellent reads and highly recomended, though a bit technical for the likes of me.......definately going to help and accelerate my future fat loss!

Cheers!

CookiesNCream is offline Female Member
    Where did you find the Stubborn Fat Solution? Is it on the forums here?

Great thread by the way! Cheering for u & looking forward to watching you achieve your goals!

Cheers blondee, appreciate the support!

No I got it from 405, I'm sure he will send you if you pm or if you don't have it later send me ur e mail via pm and I will send it later today.u

Cheers blondee, appreciate the support!

No I got it from 405, I'm sure he will send it to you if you pm him or if you don't have it later send me ur e mail via pm and I will send it later today.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Energizer. Did u see the so you want abs thread that Dan posted in the workout and lifting sh forum. 405 is having much success after just one month!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Energizer. Did u see the so you want abs thread that Dan posted in the workout and lifting sh forum. 405 is having much success after just one month!!
    Cheers GGR, yes ive read through his routine, looks really brutal,,,,ill def be giving it a go in the future ( i did try but couldnt hang properly) so going to get some of them hanging straps..........and 405 is def looking good in his avi....seeing them abs coming through nice!

Day 32

awake at 0430

Training- lower body hypo day, leg press, ham machine, quad machine, calf raises........cardio, 16 mins HIIT, 20 mins LISS.......

Diet- Macros-Cals 1809- Pro 254- Carbs 139- Fat 27

Cheers!

Day 33

awake at 0300

Training- upper body push hypo day,inc bench press dbell,pec dec,cable flys,side raise,machine press,shrugs,tricep push downs........cardio, 16 mins HIIT, 20 mins LISS.......

Diet- Macros-Cals 1779- Pro 250- Carbs 139- Fat 21

Cheers!

i have booked myself for a body fat test at my gym, its only done with an electronic device so im not expecting it to be accurate, its FREE and will give me something to go on...........also im booking myself in for a body fat test at a performance clinic near me, this will be done with calipers and should be more accurate, costing me £30..........ive searched and searched for a bodpod with no luck...........

cheers

Mate, with regard to caliper test you'll only get a fair reading if you are below 20% and get a 9 point (7 at least) reading. So, for £30 is make sure you know what you're getting. If they say they can do 7 or 9 but don't normally then walk away. That's a sh1t load of money for a 5 minute job.

An wait until you are confident you are below 20% too. No need to spunk money away in this day and age.

Weigh in day tomorrow?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mate, with regard to caliper test you'll only get a fair reading if you are below 20% and get a 9 point (7 at least) reading. So, for £30 is make sure you know what you're getting. If they say they can do 7 or 9 but don't normally then walk away. That's a sh1t load of money for a 5 minute job.

An wait until you are confident you are below 20% too. No need to spunk money away in this day and age.

Weigh in day tomorrow?
    ok mate ill hold off on caliper test for now.......untill i post a pic and get the go ahead from yourself,,,,,still going for the other test tho as its free..........yes weigh day tomorrow, hopefully be back on track since ive been back on plan..........

would you expect me to be the same as the week before my cheaty day or is it to difficult to call?

Difficult to call but most of last week would have been water and Undigested food so I'm looking for a loss on the week before a weight of 2-3lbs. Fingers crossed.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Day 34

awake at 0800

Training- upper body pull hypo day,lat pull downs,wide grip pull up,machine rows,dbell rows,bicep curls Abb routine........cardio, 16 mins HIIT, 20 mins LISS.......

Diet- Macros-Cals 1879- Pro 220- Carbs 176- Fat 30

booked myself in for body fat test next saturday a.m

Cheers!

Day 35

awake at 0900

Training- REST

Diet- Macros-Cals 1804- Pro 231- Carbs 132- Fat 36

Today was weigh day-12.8 stone, 176lbs, 79.8kg...........ok back on track!......down again.....if it wasnt for the binge i may of been down a lb or 2 more BUT the binge was definately worth them 2lbs though!

the outcome of a full day binge was not as bad as i thought it was going to be, i still lost weight and satisfied my cravings.....will prob have a cheat day every 20 days or so on my current calories and macros.

Cheers!

That's still 3lbs in the last 2 weeks despite that full day binge. All good
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

That's still 3lbs in the last 2 weeks despite that full day binge. All good
    certainly is...cheers mate............whats the best way to prepare for my body fat test next sat? should i do it with no food or water in me? have a pint of water an hour before i go? i just want it to be as consistant as possible,,,,so ill be following the same routine before every BF test.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny

certainly is...cheers mate............whats the best way to prepare for my body fat test next sat? should i do it with no food or water in me? have a pint of water an hour before i go? i just want it to be as consistant as possible,,,,so ill be following the same routine before every BF test.
    I would definitely be hydrated and probably have eaten maybe an hour or more beforehand. As you say, as long as you are consistent each time you'll get an idea. If you don't want to eat don't but definitely water.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I would definitely be hydrated and probably have eaten maybe an hour or more beforehand. As you say, as long as you are consistent each time you'll get an idea. If you don't want to eat don't but definitely water.
    ok sounds good. ill get up an hour and half before, eat the same thing and drink a pint of water everytime...........

Day 36

awake at 0345

Training- lower body power day, squats, deadlifts, seat calf raises........no cardio

Diet- Macros-Cals 1807- Pro 253- Carbs 143- Fat 20

Cheers!
    Last edited by energizer bunny; 02-11-2013 at 01:09 PM.

Day 37

awake at 0345

Training- upper body power day,bench press,bbell shoulder press, t bar rows........no cardio

Diet- Macros-Cals 1815- Pro 252- Carbs 143- Fat 21

Cheers!

Day 38

awake at 0445

Training- REST

Diet- Macros-Cals 1696- Pro 195- Carbs 174- Fat 20

Today has ben the toughest day yet on my plan, hunger wise! i eat about 6 meals a day at the min and could always eat more!.......looking forward to starting Intermittent Fasting on the 25-02-12, though from next Monday im easing my way in by missing breakfast. loooking forward to eating 2 large meals per day. Anyway time for some Beeef mince and salad.

Cheers!

Fats have been quite low at 20g mate?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

they have mate, ive ran out of fish oil caps which drops fats by 10 gram so just been making up with carbs and protein.......i know i could be using other fat sources but to be honest i havent been worrying about it as it aint been a problem, though maybe thats why ive felt hungrier the past few days........ive been training super hard also and love it, so the 1800 cals isnt touching the sides in 6 meals............

It's not just the hunger it's everything else fats bring to the table. While you wait to get more fish oils, take/drink some EVOO or have some peanut butter or other nuts/seeds.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    It's not just the hunger it's everything else fats bring to the table. While you wait to get more fish oils, take/drink some EVOO or have some peanut butter or other nuts/seeds.
    lol........i know i should be doing this mate, cheers for the kick up the ass.........my fish oils are ordered should be here by friday, will drink EVOO in shakes and eat sum nuts in meantime.

cheers

Day 39

awake at 0500

Training- lower body hypo day,leg press, ham machine, quad machine.........cardio 16 mins HIIT, 20 mins LISS.

Diet- Macros-Cals 1803- Pro 226- Carbs 144- Fat 31

Cheers!

Ive been on my current plan now for the past 6 weeks with good results, ive been following a 50/30/20 ratio of Pro/Carb/fat at 1800 calories split into 6 meals per day and ive been following Baselines Power/Hypertrophy training routine,Mon,Tues power days....wednesday Rest or Martial arts.....Thur, Fri hypo day....Sat, abs and cardio....Sunday Rest.

Overall this has worked well though its time to change it up a little, with the 6 meals per day ive found that i am never satisfied (not "starving") just never content. I am switching up this for an Intermittent Fasting style approach, from Lean gains perspective.......ill still be keeping macro ratios and calories as they are, just now ill be having it split into 2 large meals. Ill be fasting from between 2000-2200 every night untill between 1400-1600 the next day, so fasting anywere between 14 and 20 hours depending on my working day. This is stage 2 of my plan and will start on Monday for 4 weeks leading me upto my weekend holiday away and into my next stage in time for April 1st and the cutting competition (i know it starts on the 15th of March and ill be starting in the competition then, BUT ill not be fully comited untill April 1st).

Im also changing up my training, ive really enjoyed Baselines power/hypotrophy training though i feel it will be better suited when im eating above maintenance and trying to add some mass/strength as it is very taxing on the body. Im also suspending my mma gym contract untill the summer holidays as i can not make the classes as often as i would like due to college/work etc and by doing so ill be £60 better off for the next few months. This means ill be able to fully concentrate on weights and loseing this fat. Ill be going with a standard split, Mon, Wed and Fri though i havent ironed out the details yet.

cheers

Day 40

awake at 0500

Training-Upper body push hypo day,dec press,pec deck,side raises,machine press,shrugs, tricep push downs .........cardio 16 mins HIIT, 20 mins LISS.

Diet- Macros-Cals 1821- Pro 226- Carbs 128- Fat 41

Cheers!

Why change if its working? If you are hungry then do what I do and have 4 larger meals instead of 6 small ones.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why change if its working? If you are hungry then do what I do and have 4 larger meals instead of 6 small ones.
    I really dont like the set up of the meals, i only followed this plan to get myself flowing with counting macros and calories etc.......ill be super happy with not eating at work and with 4 meals ill still have to..........2 meals will fit perfect inbetween gym work and college.........cals and macros will be the same also........

Day 41

awake at 0800

Training-Upper body pull day, wide grip pull ups,lat pulldowns,machine rows,dbell rows,bicep curls .........cardio 16 mins HIIT rowing, 20 mins LISS.

Diet- Macros-Cals 1896- Pro 209- Carbs 178- Fat 35

Had a body fat test done today at my gym, useing an impedance current tester came back 17.7%.......well i know its wrong by a fair bit and im just going to ignore it really.

Cheers!

Day 42

awake at 0830

Training- REST

Diet- Macros-Cals 1877- Pro 220- Carbs 156- Fat 37

Today was weigh day-12st.6lb.6oz, 174.6lbs, 79.2kg...........down 1lb again, have taken some photos, will put up this week sometime.....pain in the ass using paint for croping/editing pics.

starting intermittent fasting tomorrow.......looking forward to not having to prepare meals!........

Cheers!

Taking pics every 3 weeks, so 6 weeks from pic 1 and 3...........again just a slight change but ill take it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails energizer bunny diet progress log (come on 6 pack)-lav.jpg   energizer bunny diet progress log (come on 6 pack)-lav.1.jpg  
    Last edited by energizer bunny; 02-20-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information