Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: energizer bunny diet progress log (come on 6 pack)

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    I but she didnt want to know, plus ive been told if you get it done on the NHS it goes on your record and can affect life insurance etc.....

the consultation is £150.......so not cheap,but hopefully worth it.
    Cool mate, hope you get it sorted

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Day 107 (Day 22 of UD 2.0)

Depletion day 1 of the week........another painful session!

heres an outline of my session

3x15 leg press
    3x15 seated calf raises
    2x15 quad machine
    2x15 ham machine
    3x15 dbell bench press
    3x15 machine rows
    3x15 machine lat raises
    3x15 shrugs
    2x15 bicep curls
    2x15 tri pushdowns
    2x15 abs machine

REPEATED

anyway im off to college. see ya

DIET MACROS......Cals 1131 ...Carbs 42 ...Fat 38 ...Prot 148

cheers

Day 107 (Day 22 of UD 2.0)

Depletion day 1 of the week........another painful session!

3x15 leg press
    3x15 seated calf raises
    2x15 quad machine
    2x15 ham machine
    3x15 dbell bench press
    3x15 machine rows
    3x15 machine lat raises
    3x15 shrugs
    2x15 bicep curls
    2x15 tri pushdowns
    2x15 abs machine

REPEATED

anyway im off to college. see ya

DIET MACROS......Cals 1131 ...Carbs 42 ...Fat 38 ...Prot 148

cheers
    Good stuff bud

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Day 108 (Day 23 of UD 2.0)

Depletion day 2 of the week........another painful session! so glad thats over!!!

3x15 leg press
    3x15 seated calf raises
    2x15 quad machine
    2x15 ham machine
    3x15 dbell inline bench press
    3x15 lat pulls
    3x15 machine shoulder presses
    3x15 shrugs
    2x15 bicep curls
    2x15 tri pushdowns
    2x15 abs machine

REPEATED

Nothing to do tonight but relax!! cant wait.

DIET MACROS......Cals 1126 ...Carbs 42 ...Fat 36 ...Prot 149

cheers

Day 109 (Day 24 of UD 2.0)

wow!! today has been super tough hunger wise!!.....this diet is tough lol...... carb load starts tomorrow and do i need it, im feeling very drained and tired at the min. never mind head down and move forward.

DIET MACROS......Cals 1138 ...Carbs 47 ...Fat 32 ...Prot 162

cheers

Well weighed myself today and im the same weight again!...12.6....ive been on this 4 weeks with no change....i know people say don't worry about the weight aslong as the mirror looks good, but my problem is i want to lose weight lol.....im going to finish this week then move onto a ckd diet for the next 2 weeks, i just feel im not getting the most from this plan as im not getting my cardio in(im to shaterd to do any)....im changing now so i can gauge if its worth using the ckd for 6 weeks. I think 4 weeks is enough to gauge if something is working or not. Im getting my blood tested soon,my weight/fatloss is stupidly slow,thinking i might have something up,so either way itl put my mind to rest having bloods done. I will see how the next 2 weeks go,if im loseing weight ill carry on untill end of June,if not i will go straight into my performance training and diet plan to get myself resady for mms and my endurance run in september.....im a bit frustrated at the min to be honest. Cheers

Well weighed myself today and im the same weight again!...12.6....ive been on this 4 weeks with no change....i know people say don't worry about the weight aslong as the mirror looks good, but my problem is i want to lose weight lol.....im going to finish this week then move onto a ckd diet for the next 2 weeks, i just feel im not getting the most from this plan as im not getting my cardio in(im to shaterd to do any)....im changing now so i can gauge if its worth using the ckd for 6 weeks. I think 4 weeks is enough to gauge if something is working or not. Im getting my blood tested soon,my weight/fatloss is stupidly slow,thinking i might have something up,so either way itl put my mind to rest having bloods done. I will see how the next 2 weeks go,if im loseing weight ill carry on untill end of June,if not i will go straight into my performance training and diet plan to get myself resady for mms and my endurance run in september.....im a bit frustrated at the min to be honest. Cheers
    You had enough bud? I think you should stick it out, but that's just me, it is very possible your gaining LBM.
    But if you have hit a wall (like me then I guess you will have to do what you have to do lol

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    You had enough bud? I think you should stick it out, but that's just me, it is very possible your gaining LBM.
    But if you have hit a wall (like me then I guess you will have to do what you have to do lol
    no mate ive not hit a wall,if id been loseing the lbs each week id easy do another 2 weeks,i want to see the lbs coming down,im happy to keep lbm but don't want to gain any. I want to be at 165lbs by end of June. Plus another thing bugging me is the lack of cardio,i like my kiit but haven't got any energy on this plan,,,man them depletion workouts on low cals drains me so much.

Day 110 (Day 25 of UD 2.0)

Tension training day,,,,,a nice easy workout done.......time for carb load...

DIET MACROS......Cals 1138 ...Carbs 47 ...Fat 32 ...Prot 162

cheers..

Day 111 (Day 26 of UD 2.0)

Recovery and carb load day,,,,,ive been for my tattoo today so my training tomorrow will be affected.....will be able to do upper body but not lower.

DIET MACROS......Cals ...Carbs ...Fat ...Prot

cheers..

Day 112 (Day 27 of UD 2.0)

Today i had my blood taken, so i had to fast and also was advised not to train.....(which fits perfectly with having my tattoo done yesterday)

so happy days.

cheers

Day 113 (Day 28 of UD 2.0)

last day of ud 2.0......im taking a few days off from diet and gym....i think im going to start training for my run in september (so ill have 18 weeks) and get myself fit for mma to start again in 8 weeks (once college is over for the summer).........im going to set calories at 2000 per day, 1.25 grams of protein per lb of lbm, 0.4 grams of fat per lb of lbm and the rest of calories from carbs....from there i will cut carbs untill im loseing 1lb of fat/weight per week.

rough plan of training is 6 days a week mon-sat training alternateing between strength (wendlers 5,3,1 mon,wed,fri) and condition/fitness (runing and rowing tue,thur and sat) (using heart rate monitor to gauge progression) sunday i will rest all day.

DIET MACROS......Cals 1632 ...Carbs 168 ...Fat 37 ...Prot 137

cheers

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I read the last few entries and I see you have either hit a plateau or body is recomp. Stick with it.

I can't pretend to understand your macros cuz I never carb cycled. I was was surprised that your carb is higher the protein macro but maybe I am reading it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I read the last few entries and I see you have either hit a plateau or body is recomp. Stick with it.

I can't pretend to understand your macros cuz I never carb cycled. I was was surprised that your carb is higher the protein macro but maybe I am reading it wrong.
    cheers GGR.........maybe i have hit a plateau or i was recomping, either way 4 weeks at the same weight didnt feel good with all the work i was putting in, its probably a blessing in disguise to be fair as its pushed me to start training for my run, last year i left it late (only trained for 7 weeks for it) and ooohh was it tough lol.

cheers

with refernce to the protein being lower than carbs...thats just how the diet was set out, 3.5 days very low carbs, 1.5 days of high carbs and 2 days of medium carbs.......protein was set at 1gram per lb of lbm.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    with refernce to the protein being lower than carbs...thats just how the diet was set out, 3.5 days very low carbs, 1.5 days of high carbs and 2 days of medium carbs.......protein was set at 1gram per lb of lbm.
    I guess I am surprised by the 1 g and that you weren't higher. I am doing 1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I guess I am surprised by the 1 g and that you weren't higher. I am doing 1.4.
    well i was surprised to but in the book he says this is all you need to retain your LBM............im setting mine at 1.25 for my mma/running plan.

Day 114

no diet, no gym.

cheers

Day 115

no diet, no gym.

cheers

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Did you post pictures recently mate?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Did you post pictures recently mate?
    no pictures mate..not untill i see a significant difference in the ab area.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Fair enough, as long as I haven't missed them
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Fair enough, as long as I haven't missed them
    lol,,,ill keep you informed mate.

Day 116

no diet, no gym.

cheers

How's it going bud? You got your blood test results yet?

nah not yet mate, i decided to cancel endo, £150 for consultation was taking the piss lol........i went with an online company, they send kit to your door and then you send back to lab, i have an aunty who is a nurse so she took it.......sent back monday just waiting on e mail of results.

nah not yet mate, i decided to cancel endo, £150 for consultation was taking the piss lol........i went with an online company, they send kit to your door and then you send back to lab, i have an aunty who is a nurse so she took it.......sent back monday just waiting on e mail of results.
    Cool mate, best of luck with your results, what are you going to do if you do have low T. Are you going to buy your own treat or will you be able to get it on prescription?

Cool mate, best of luck with your results, what are you going to do if you do have low T. Are you going to buy your own treat or will you be able to get it on prescription?
    havent thought that far ahead mate, id have to look into it, i havent got a clue about self medicating, a lot of reseacrh would be needed. I dont know if the doc would prescribe TRT, the UK seems pretty far behind the US on this stuff.

havent thought that far ahead mate, id have to look into it, i havent got a clue about self medicating, a lot of reseacrh would be needed. I dont know if the doc would prescribe TRT, the UK seems pretty far behind the US on this stuff.
    could you maybe try a testosterone boosting diet before giving medication a go. Or maybe a anti-estrogen sup/drug

could you maybe try a testosterone boosting diet before giving medication a go. Or maybe a anti-estrogen sup/drug
    that would be something id definately be looking into mate.........hopefully ill be ok lol......getting my thyroid checked next month.

that would be something id definately be looking into mate.........hopefully ill be ok lol......getting my thyroid checked next month.
    Yeah fingers crossed for you mate. How long have you been cutting? Maybe your metabolism has crashed. Eating in a deficit for a long peroid of time can suppress testosterone production.

Day 117

no diet, no gym.

cheers

Yeah fingers crossed for you mate. How long have you been cutting? Maybe your metabolism has crashed. Eating in a deficit for a long peroid of time can suppress testosterone production.
    ive been cutting since jan this time around. Maybe it has mate, i dont really know to be honest, ive always strugled with weight so prob just genetics.

Day 118

no diet, no gym.

cheers

ok well im getting my self back on track tomorrow after a week off diet and gym.......ive got 18 weeks to get my self super fit and strong.

overview of my plan for the next few month (subject to change as i progress) once college is over i will be adding mma back in the mix so it will change a bit in 8 weeks time.

im following wendlers 5,3,1 for my strength traininng, a mixture of running, rowing and skipping for my fitness/condition.

my diet is going to be simple, im going to eat around maintenance cals of 2000 with 1.25gram of protein per lb LBM, 0.4gram of fat per lb LBM and the rest of calories from carbs on strength training days.

20% below maintenance (cutting cals from carbs i.e from post workout) on fitness/condition days.

fast on rest day (sunday,only having water)

my food choices are going to be what i can eat regular, none of this bland shit etc, i will be eating whole grain, fruits, veg, starches, pro shakes, meat in curries and nice tasty dishes within my macro/cal guide lines.

and im going to have a cheat meal on saturday night.

i will adjust to lose 1lb a week.

monday-5,3,1 strength
    tuesday- fitness/condition
    wednesday-5,3,1 strength
    thursday-fitness/condition
    friday-5,3,1 strength
    saturday-fitness/condition
    sunday-rest

main goal is to get super fit and strong, i will be using heart rate monitor to gauge my fitness and my lifts to gauge my strength. ideally id like to lose 1lb a week BUT we will see.

Day 119

no diet, no gym.

cheers

Day 120

Did a 3 mile run to the gym and back........at the gym i started wendlers 5,3,1 program squat day, couldnt even complete the first session, got massive cramps in my right ham, so taking this week as a warm up week. i think the run to gym got me lol. anyway back on track.

DIET MACROS......Cals 2027 ...Carbs 195 ...Fat 57 ...Prot 177

cheers

Day 121

had to rest today from my run, my legs are very sore!

DIET MACROS......Cals 1743 ...Carbs 130 ...Fat 61 ...Prot 170

cheers

Day 122

TRAINING.......wendlers 5,3,1 chest day. bench, dips, inc bench, tris..

DIET MACROS......Cals 1952 ...Carbs 178 ...Fat 57 ...Prot 177

got my blood test results back today......test is low so maybe that's been hindering my fat loss, maybe not ha.

cheers

Day 123

TRAINING.......Run to the gym, 20 mins rowing, run home.......using heart rate monitor (itl take a while to dial in how to use this the best I can)

DIET MACROS......Cals 1738 ...Carbs 129 ...Fat 59 ...Prot 171

cheers

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information