Thread: macro help

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member

macro help

I am currently consuming roughly 2,875 cals/69.4g fat/ 251g carbs/246.2 g protein

21 years old looking to run first inj cyc

6ft,204.1 lbs/roughly 10% bf been lifting about 5 years

Breakfast-oatmeal with a banana in it and protein shake or, steak and 5 egg whites

meal 2- 1 chicken breast brown rice and potatoes

meal 3- 1 chicken breast pasta and vegies

meal 4-tilapia and vegies

meal 5-cottage cheese almonds banana and yogurt

my gf called and I forgot most important part my goal is to get bigger and stronger and maintain my current physique

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JayIsPumped View Post
    I am currently consuming roughly 2,875 cals/69.4g fat/ 251g carbs/246.2 g protein

21 years old looking to run first inj cyc

6ft,204.1 lbs/roughly 10% bf been lifting about 5 years

Breakfast-oatmeal with a banana in it and protein shake or, steak and 5 egg whites

meal 2- 1 chicken breast brown rice and potatoes

meal 3- 1 chicken breast pasta and vegies

meal 4-tilapia and vegies

meal 5-cottage cheese almonds banana and yogurt
    You need to weight your food to accurately know exactly the amount of calories, protein, carbs and fats you are intaking each day. Use livestrong.com or the sticky here with the foods and their macronutrients to be more precise.

I would not recommend you to cycle yet since you are to young but that is up to you, food choices are pretty good, dont know where your workout falls in but not a bad set up so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    You need to weight your food to accurately know exactly the amount of calories, protein, carbs and fats you are intaking each day. Use livestrong.com or the sticky here with the foods and their macronutrients to be more precise.

I would not recommend you to cycle yet since you are to young but that is up to you, food choices are pretty good, dont know where your workout falls in but not a bad set up so far.
    thanks for the reply, I used serving sizes to get my macro's and how much servings I eat, but yes I do need a scale to be more precise with meats..i get the to young thing a lot..ive already ran 5 orals from 18 to now..prolly not the smartest thing but I did it right and loved the gains and maintains ...so why stop now ya kno

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JayIsPumped View Post

thanks for the reply, I used serving sizes to get my macro's and how much servings I eat, but yes I do need a scale to be more precise with meats..i get the to young thing a lot..ive already ran 5 orals from 18 to now..prolly not the smartest thing but I did it right and loved the gains and maintains ...so why stop now ya kno
    You should stop now so your not on trt for the rest of your life brotha. You don't need this stuff to make awesome gains

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    You should stop now so your not on trt for the rest of your life brotha. You don't need this stuff to make awesome gains
    ahhhh I already know the pleasures of it tho itll be soo hard not to especially when all my gym partners are always on...and I already have all the gear and will be hard to flip because every one already has their stuff...whats trt? im assuming some type of therapy for endocrine system?

and for some reason I think my natural gains are going to be suppressed because ive already taken stuff and don't produce as much test as I would be if I never had taken anything...I posted right and feel good but jus in my head for some reason

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Actually TRT is Testosteron Replacement Therapy where you have to inject weekly or bi test for the rest of your life because your natural levels are so low that your sex drive will disappear along with everything else. Search on it, IMO you should stop and do things that benefit your overall health, if you truly love bodybuilding and wish to do it for lifetime you should do it properly since is not a few years thing, is a lifestyle.

With proper nutrition you can see amazing results, is just that most people want to take the easy fast way out which is AAS and not take long but get good solid natural gains which at the end will give you better results once you cycle.

Anyways you need to post for each food the oz or grams and their macros and a total for all so we can dissect it a little further.

Thread Information