Thread: Craving Help

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Craving Help

I am craving sweets right now... I really feel like ice cream, but they don't have lactose free ice cream... Then I feel like cookies... chocolate chip with a tall glass of lactose free fat free milk. But I know I shouldn't eat those....

I think this is related to the clen , but goddamnit this is frustrating. No matter what I eat, I'm still hungry. I'm currently on fina/winny/t3(taperdown)/clen and I was fine until I started the clen 2 days ago, and now I'm craving food terribley.

Does anyone have any suggestions for semi-cheats? I am not doing keto or 0-carb, so I can be a little lenient with myself. I was eating nature valley granola bars, no sugar added posicles and some other good stuff, but I need something new.

Please HELP

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    Tabelspoon of peanut butter has done the trick for me in the past, for what it's worth.

mmmmmmm. peanut butter sounds great. i want it on 2 slices of reduced fat wheat bread and maybe some jelly and a glass of milk... that sounds so good.

ok, imma get peanut butter tomarrow

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sugarfree jello does it for me 2 cups of jello has only 40cals, I haven't found anything that beats that yet. I always keep a bunch in my fridge.

Pain

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sugar free Jell-o with a little whiped cream. Only 1 gram of carb per tbls, whipped cream that is. Can't beat it but if you can please do tell. I found having a 1/2 cup of jell-o after my two protein drinks mid morning and mid day seem to curb the sweet tooth as well.

That is if your counting carbs...if not then a Peanut butter sandwich is the king.

I've learned that for me, counting carbs doesn't seem to work so well. Especially when I am still tryin to put on lean mass. I am eating clean, but clean doens't mean low carbs, it means calorie deficit.

I think unless your on a keto diet, the goal in your diet (if you want to loose fat) is to have a calorie deficit. So as long as your lower than maintainence at the end of the day, your in the clear.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Sugar free jello is great and some of the low carb bars are great too. EAS Lo carbs are pretty low in carbs and in fat.

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    lmao. when that one dude suggested peanut butter i thought ramp was gonna nut in his pants. lmao

anyways, tablespoon of peanut butter does work and if you're still hungry - try Extra Crunchy peanut butter... and if you're worried about your carbs... go buy some Deli Meat.... sliced ham / turkey - shit like that and roll it up and eat it. low fat & high in protein.

That's what I usually do... deli meat, non-fat american cheese slice, and 2 slices of reduced fat whole wheat bread. it comes out to 20 grams of protein, 2 grams of fat

Ummm guys-- He says he wants ice cream and cookies and you are suggesting turkey or ham!!! Not to flame, but give me a break! Sounds like my mother telling me that the brocolli was really as good as the chocolate cake! I don't buy it!!!

Go with the Jello, Rampage. It will satisfy your sweet tooth.

Originally posted by beenie
    Ummm guys-- He says he wants ice cream and cookies and you are suggesting turkey or ham!!! Not to flame, but give me a break! Sounds like my mother telling me that the brocolli was really as good as the chocolate cake! I don't buy it!!!

Go with the Jello, Rampage. It will satisfy your sweet tooth.
    Your completely right about the suggestions, but I'm sure that they are just trying to help. Actually you are right though... I wanted to know that IF i wanted to go and get some ICE cream, what brand would be the safest bet?

Last time I got lactose free breyers, and before that it was hagandaaz frozen yogurt... the strawberry cheesecake one is incredible, and it has 9 grams of protein a serving. The downside is that it also has 230 calories each serving I think, that's pretty bad in the long run.

What's worse: I bet you had more than what they considered 1 serving. Compunding the problem, many of the calories you cite are coming from sugar, so they are not particulrly productive. But - you did it, and I suppose it won't kill you.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    For Ice Cream Healthy choice makes about 3 different flavors of fat free and sugar free ice cream. They are pretty damn tasty too. They still have calories but they are pretty much the best ice creams I have seen out there.

Pain

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    hm, if you're craving Ice Cream why not eat some yogurt? i'm not sure about the calories and shit for ice cream but Non-Fat Yogurt has only 120 calories - 17 carbs - 13 protein - 0 fat. and i think it tastes better then ice cream. especially that Danny Sprinkle shit w/ the candy topping. mMmmMm

lmao

if not, then try the Heathly Choice ice creams.

Thread Information