Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Me, i prefer the feeling of being hated I bet 90% or more on here don't follow their own advice. Nothing gets me angry like being talked down to over the internet and it happens often here. Im pretty confident most members don't have 1/3 the courage they display on here...but hey, it's all in good fun or I wouldn't be here
    X2... I always wonder how someone can post an open question on a blog like this and then get pissed off at you bc of the advice you give... Seems to happen to me a lot.... People don't like bro-scientists.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    i wear panties....but i am a girl....what are you doing wearing panties when you are doing a DIRTY BULK> shame on you!
    I've only ever saw one pic and according to that you only wear kaki shorts. You know the rules on here no pic not true girly

Blog Entries

Pictures or it didnt happen! JUST KIDDING!
    Swear I didn't already see this..

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    If I was in a wheelchair id still take roids. You already can't walk just think how shitty it would be to also be scrawny..
    That is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Bar none

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001

We have our first warrior of the thread! Up until you showed up, there had been no talk of anyones intelligence or and digs to anyones personal choices.

Could a person in a wheel chair not work out? Does a wheelchair make a person less of a man? I know at least 3 guys with wheels who would beat your ass if I put the 2 of you in the front seat of a car

6am - bacon egg and cheese w/hash and 500mL milk

9am - 3 whole eggs, 3 bacon, fried potatoes, 2 ww toast 500mL oj

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    6am - bacon egg and cheese w/hash and 500mL milk

9am - 3 whole eggs, 3 bacon, fried potatoes, 2 ww toast 500mL oj
    Just dreadful lol

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    Lol lucky !!! Do u truely think its cheaper to eat shitty ? The only reason i eat the same foods is that it saves me money .

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by cue_artist View Post
    Lol lucky !!! Do u truely think its cheaper to eat shitty ? The only reason i eat the same foods is that it saves me money .
    its definitely cheaper to eat unhealthy food....think about it 10 dollars would probably get u two healthy things at the store aside from tuna....that same 10 could feed a family if four at mcdonalds

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post

its definitely cheaper to eat unhealthy food....think about it 10 dollars would probably get u two healthy things at the store aside from tuna....that same 10 could feed a family if four at mcdonalds
    Exactly lmao. Tho I won't be in any line at mc dicks unless I'm in the middle on nowhere and there is nothing else around.

That being said I haven't had a burger since October lol

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    How many meals are u eating a day ?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The cost is a big issue here.

10 Bucks = 1 & 1/2 good steak
    10 Bucks = 5 pounds of chicken
    10 Bucks = a dozen eggs, some ground beef, wheat bread and some potatoes.

I did #2 for quite a bit. The cheap simple food sure do work. But, it is very hard to scarf down. Yes, it works well. But, it is tough. For instance, 2 pounds of chicken, a carton of egg whites, a few scoops of whey, some oats, brown rice and a sweet potato. < That will cost you under 5 Bucks and is lean as it can be. But, eating that dry ass shit day after day in large quantities is like eating mortar. If this could be pumped into me through a feeding tube, I'd be set.

Now, if you have $$$$ - A few tuna steaks, a few lobster tails, a few buffalo steaks, some large prawns and some fresh farm raised veggies. < < < Fvck, the cost on that could break 50 Bucks.

So, it is what it is. I try my best to stay somewhere in the middle, a steak here and there, chicken and some filler.

As far as the other comment above. No one gets more props from me then the swoled up criples. I give them nothing but the props just for having that drive. There are a few guys at my gym in wheel chairs and have a upper body I hope to some day have.

Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by cue_artist
    How many meals are u eating a day ?
    Minimum 6 meals, also adding in a shake on workout days and usually a snack before bed. I might be able to eat more. Just need to work on my timing a bit. Going to the gym at 430 is a bit hard due to the shake after being to close to a meal

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    The cost is a big issue here.

10 Bucks = 1 & 1/2 good steak
    10 Bucks = 5 pounds of chicken
    10 Bucks = a dozen eggs, some ground beef, wheat bread and some potatoes.

I did #2 for quite a bit. The cheap simple food sure do work. But, it is very hard to scarf down. Yes, it works well. But, it is tough. For instance, 2 pounds of chicken, a carton of egg whites, a few scoops of whey, some oats, brown rice and a sweet potato. < That will cost you under 5 Bucks and is lean as it can be. But, eating that dry ass shit day after day in large quantities is like eating mortar. If this could be pumped into me through a feeding tube, I'd be set.

Now, if you have $$$$ - A few tuna steaks, a few lobster tails, a few buffalo steaks, some large prawns and some fresh farm raised veggies. < < < Fvck, the cost on that could break 50 Bucks.

So, it is what it is. I try my best to stay somewhere in the middle, a steak here and there, chicken and some filler.

As far as the other comment above. No one gets more props from me then the swoled up criples. I give them nothing but the props just for having that drive. There are a few guys at my gym in wheel chairs and have a upper body I hope to some day have.

Carry on!
    I wish I could get chicken that cheap... I'll probably be switching to legs and thighs so it's Cheaper to buy and actually more protein and calories than breast

And big ups to Swole crips !!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Really? Chicken here is 2 bucks a pound. I go to Sam's Club and spend 55 Bucks on 5 flats of 5 pounds each. All bottom of the barrel generic chicken breasts.

Same here $30 for 4kg of chicken breast

Quote Originally Posted by Soar
    Same here $30 for 4kg of chicken breast
    30 buys me 4kg of frozen breast. Waste of money IMO due to them being injected with salt water 4kg probably is 33% water injected. I buy fresh chicken breast at $55 for 4 kg

Going to see what Incan get the whole legs for
    Last edited by >Good Luck<; 01-15-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post

30 buys me 4kg of frozen breast. Waste of money IMO due to them being injected with salt water 4kg probably is 33% water injected. I buy fresh chicken breast at $55 for 4 kg

Going to see what Incan get the whole legs for
    Yea I can't get anything that cheap around here unless I find some farmers daughter to knock up.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    We have our first warrior of the thread! Up until you showed up, there had been no talk of anyones intelligence or and digs to anyones personal choices.

Could a person in a wheel chair not work out? Does a wheelchair make a person less of a man? I know at least 3 guys with wheels who would beat your ass if I put the 2 of you in the front seat of a car

I love when you see a guy like this in an interview, and they used to be "normal". Then they look the interviewer in the eyes, and say with all honesty, "the day I lost my legs was the best day of my life, it's the day I finally started to live."

Man that's inspirational!!!!!!

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Really? Chicken here is 2 bucks a pound. I go to Sam's Club and spend 55 Bucks on 5 flats of 5 pounds each. All bottom of the barrel generic chicken breasts.
    Boneless, skinless is only $1.79/lb at my sam's. This weekend I'm going to try an experiment and get a whole chicken ( around .99 cents/lb) cook it and strip it to see if it really is a better deal after the wight of the bone is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001 View Post
    Why?? I never really thought about it but if I was a paraplegic I'd still train, still eat to be big, and still take gear. My training and goals would obviously have to change but I'd try to be the jackedest fvcking paraplegic I could!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle

Boneless, skinless is only $1.79/lb at my sam's. This weekend I'm going to try an experiment and get a whole chicken ( around .99 cents/lb) cook it and strip it to see if it really is a better deal after the wight of the bone is gone.
    Frozen boneless?

^^^I get mine fresh (not frozen) for $1.79/lb too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    ^^^I get mine fresh (not frozen) for $1.79/lb too.
    Yea everything in the state is about 15%-20% cheaper than here in Canada

Once in a blue moon I see fresh chicken @ 1.99/lb and it will be these oversized breasts that you could pass for turkey breasts. Frigging Canada and their stupid prices

Frozen boneless?
    No it's fresh, and pumped full of something to make the chickens huge because a 6lb pack will only have 5-6 pieces in it.

12 noon - spaghetti w/ meat sauce... Lots of it!

330pm - PB&J samich + banana & 500ml milk

630 pm - supposedly unnecessary PWO shake of milk whey an oats. No dextrose. I've decided to scrap dex from here on in. I'll make up the cals/carbs

No it's fresh, and pumped full of something to make the chickens huge because a 6lb pack will only have 5-6 pieces in it.
    Salt water is what it is. There is a special name for it to make it sound better, but it translates to salt water...

Salt water is what it is. There is a special name for it to make it sound better, but it translates to salt water...
    Even after cooking I can still get 2 7oz servings from one breast. So given that I'm cool with a little water.

Even after cooking I can still get 2 7oz servings from one breast. So given that I'm cool with a little water.
    And the sodium? To the tune of 650mg per 100g... I'd rather my fresh sodium free expensive boobs

And the sodium? To the tune of 650mg per 100g... I'd rather my fresh sodium free expensive boobs
    I'll double check that when I buy the next pack.

7 pm - 100g chicken breast, 1 cup rice, 1/2 cup corn.. No greens tho I want broccoli. And I'm a tad hungry still...

7 pm - 100g chicken breast, 1 cup rice, 1/2 cup corn.. No greens tho I want broccoli. And I'm a tad hungry still...
    I ate another 50g chicken and slammed a can of Ginger ale lol

Lol sounds like my average night haha minus the pop

I don't think you understand. I was referring to the fact that you think be muscular is all there is to life, wheelchair or not. You haven't the slightest idea what your talking about, maybe your just young and stupid though. I'm done, go ahead with your thread now.

I decided to edit this post out. The response I gave had no educational benefit or any purpose beside satisfying my anger toward what you said to me. I don't appreciate your comments or especially being called stupid. It's obvious this is not a thread that will interest you so thanks for leaving and thanks for hopefully not conning back.
    Last edited by >Good Luck<; 01-15-2013 at 09:46 PM.

I don't think you understand... I don't care about your age, weight or size- I know you are stupid just by your choice of comments. You have no business making judgement on anyone or anything because you are a nobody. Just like me and every other person on this Internet forum... There is much more to life than being muscular, however it is an integral part of my life. And if it annoys you for some reason, don't read, because your comments or presence is not needed. Again, because you are nobody. Just some arsehole who goes by the name greenwell001... Nothing more, nothing less. Try and become a productive member around here rather than a TROLL!

P.s. Why ARE you here?
    see, I told you I was done but you insist on being a douche bag. I have been a member here far longer than you, post whore. I wasn't trolling btw, I was genuinely interested in what you where calling a dirty bulk. Now that I have seen your intelligence you don't have to worry about me stopping in on one of your threads, you have nothing to offer me.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001
    see, I told you I was done but you insist on being a douche bag. I have been a member here far longer than you, post whore. I wasn't trolling btw, I was genuinely interested in what you where calling a dirty bulk. Now that I have seen your intelligence you don't have to worry about me stopping in on one of your threads, you have nothing to offer me.
    As I was editing out my response because your just not worth the negative energy.... Oh well, at least you quoting me will show what I really think and posted. If you weren't interested why did you come back? Did you subscribe to see if I would submit to your disrespect? >good luck< Glad your gone. Bye now lol

Getting back on track here! Smashed out shoulders and triceps today. Had a pretty intense workout and seemed to have good energy. I've kicked my pre-workout drink which was 70g carbs 0 sugar 0 fat called vitargo s2. It was doing good for me but I just don't need it any more. My carbs are up and its real food. Tomorrow I will be carbing up high again for a serious back workout. Looking forward to it

MisterD is offline Junior Member
    Good Luck

Why did u drop the Dextrose PWO.?

D

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    im a troll, hence my name, but you know that 500g of protein a day takes roughly 1800-2200 calories just to digest that? so you need to eat upwards of 6000 calories a day to digest that protein and get the rest of your calories in for daily needs.

brilliant!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information