Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Thanks for stopping in GGR!

Shooting for 180-185 by end of cycle. Looking better already IMO (and my wife) There's a bit of belly fat happening which I knew would happen and I'll be happy to cut in a few months. Traps and arms are pretty pumped at all times. Shirts are getting tight, and were only on week 2 gear and week 4 eating semi-dirty
    Maybe do less dirty and more lean later??? I don't know if it can work that way????

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

Maybe do less dirty and more lean later??? I don't know if it can work that way????
    Totally a great idea. The thought behind this whole dirt bulk thing is that I need to be able to get enough cals in regardless of the macro split because I work very intensely. If I am so concerned about making sure I eat healthy, it's a struggle to have the energy I need to perform. There are too many days that pass that I'm looking at my food saying "this isn't enough" or "im not eating this because it's not in my macros" so i had to make a decision. Losing weight is not an option, but for me it's to easy. If I don't hit my Cals, I'm losing weight within 2 - 3 days. Without the odd greasy steak sandwich, or slice(ok, many slices) of pizza- I wouldn't have the food I need to get by.

Never the less, I am cutting out some foods and learning to replace them, and learning how to prepare them - which makes a world of difference. Im pretty sure the worst thing I consume is milk, And lots of it... 3.25% too lol. Many cals and lots from fat and sugar.

Duplicate post... Stupid iPhone!!
    Last edited by >Good Luck<; 01-30-2013 at 08:50 PM.

[QUOTE=">Good Luck<"]

Totally a great idea. [QUOTE]

Glad to help

Shot # 4 today... So it has been brought to my attention that I'm shooting to much per shot.. Apparently people who make the syringes don't account for the needle fill... And the 1mL line to the tip is approx 1.15mL... How much of that do
    I lose? If I get the whole 1.15 that would be 402.5mg per shot... :| I'm not worried about running out, I have PLENTY, but maybe ill start loading to the .9 line. I tried to measure from 1 line to the 0 line but ALWAYS keep getting 1.15 when I pull it out of the vial...oh well

Hit back, shoulder and traps today. Like a champ again. Within 5 minutes of being there, I had some serious pumps. Could barely peel of my shirt when i left. Same shirt i always wear to the gym and that's not normal. I like it8)

I've been told to up the tbol if I can handle the pumps, but I don't want to over do it. Might go 1 more week and see how i feel...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I account for residue and what's left. I do like a tad over, just a few drops at most.

Shot #5 today. And legs day as well. I will be pinning delts because I can't seem to get the confidence to pin my own glutes... And nobody wants to pin my ass lol. I'll have to start watching some self glute-shot videos and find a way to make it work. I hope the pip isn't gonna be to bad, cuz I get NO pip in my delts anymore, and quads are hit and miss...

Decided not to weigh in for 2 weeks. Last weight was 166 so I expect to be 170 or so by then

Everything is going as planned but I'm starting to cut out more junk and less milk. I still drink quite a bit of it, but less than before. Maybe 1L or 1.5L max.

Weight is the highest it's been ever 171.6lbs as of this morn.

Workouts are getting increasingly intense but I'm having trouble keeping it to 1 hour. I don't want to stop when i get to the gym. Lifts are going up substantially. Hit flat db press for 6 with 85lbs on a 5th set. Moving up to 90's next chest day. Leg press is up a lot- 6 plates a side for 10 after working up in sets of 10-15 from 1 plate a side. Had to stop squatting because of knee pains. Military press is up to a plate on each side but having trouble slightly because I quit using the smith machine so liftoff is taxing. I've decided to stop weighing so much and will be waiting 2 weeks from today until next weigh in(for real this time lol) Mirror is my friend and I like what I see.

I guess I'll add that I'm about to eat 200g of chicken breast wrapped in ww pita and smothered in tzaziki sauce... Maybe have a few slices of pizza later if the kids don't eat it all lol. Ok i shouldn't lie....... Im gonna have a few slices and some garlic sticks for sure

>Good luck

Everything is going as planned but I'm starting to cut out more junk and less milk. I still drink quite a bit of it, but less than before. Maybe 1L or 1.5L max.

Weight is the highest it's been ever 171.6lbs as of this morn.

Workouts are getting increasingly intense but I'm having trouble keeping it to 1 hour. I don't want to stop when i get to the gym. Lifts are going up substantially. Hit flat db press for 6 with 85lbs on a 5th set. Moving up to 90's next chest day. Leg press is up a lot- 6 plates a side for 10 after working up in sets of 10-15 from 1 plate a side. Had to stop squatting because of knee pains. Military press is up to a plate on each side but having trouble slightly because I quit using the smith machine so liftoff is taxing. I've decided to stop weighing so much and will be waiting 2 weeks from today until next weigh in(for real this time lol) Mirror is my friend and I like what I see.

I guess I'll add that I'm about to eat 200g of chicken breast wrapped in ww pita and smothered in tzaziki sauce... Maybe have a few slices of pizza later if the kids don't eat it all lol. Ok i shouldn't lie....... Im gonna have a few slices and some garlic sticks for sure

>Good luck
    U doing great on the bulk. Seems some of the guys prefer not to gain to much fat during the bulk so your adjustments seem reasonable. Good job good luck!

U doing great on the bulk. Seems some of the guys prefer not to gain to much fat during the bulk so your adjustments seem reasonable. Good job good luck!
    Thanks GGR! 8 weeks to go so I'm excited to see the end result.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    You're slackin man wtf lol

Blog Entries
    Cool, damn decent strength.

I remember barely lifting 85's, when I started lifting it was 65's.

Eat and lift, repeat - then some more. Watch your fat though, when I got super fat on my first cycle I did gain some awesome LBM. just holding more fat sux. I think it is doable running a near all clean diet. But, it is just so much harder. Yet, your gains are much leaner.

What do you wand to get to? I don't remember if you said it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar
    You're slackin man wtf lol
    Caught a stomach flu and lost 3 lbs... Was hoping not to report that and was supposed to stay off the scale... After the flu, curiosity was killing me...sorry for slacking

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Cool, damn decent strength.

I remember barely lifting 85's, when I started lifting it was 65's.

Eat and lift, repeat - then some more. Watch your fat though, when I got super fat on my first cycle I did gain some awesome LBM. just holding more fat sux. I think it is doable running a near all clean diet. But, it is just so much harder. Yet, your gains are much leaner.

What do you wand to get to? I don't remember if you said it earlier.
    Thanks Samson! I'm consistently increasing all lifts. Hoping to get to those hundos pretty soon

My goal is 185 @ 15-18%

as of last weigh-in I was 168, but already reached 171 before I got a flu. I presume I will gain that back quickly and i seem to be getting leaner since I have been cutting out the "dirty" from this bulk. Decreasing milk intake as i am noticing the bloat more and more.

FOR ALL READERS, MY PLAN WAS FLAWED AND I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS STRATEGY TO ANYONE BUT SERIOUSLY SKINNY PEOPLE WITH EATING PROBLEMS. DIRTY BULKING AND OVER EATING BY 1000 CALORIES OR MORE IS NOT SMART FROM
    MY EXPERIENCE. IT HAS CAUSED ME TO INCREASE WEIGHT AS I WANTED BUT I CAN SEE THE DRAMATIC CHANGE HAPPEN FAST AND FAT FORMING ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. I WILL BE INCREASING PROTEIN AND LEAN FOODS, VEGGIES AND CLEANER CARBS.

let the "I told you so" wave commence lol

Thanks Samson! I'm consistently increasing all lifts. Hoping to get to those hundos pretty soon

My goal is 185 @ 15-18%

as of last weigh-in I was 168, but already reached 171 before I got a flu. I presume I will gain that back quickly and i seem to be getting leaner since I have been cutting out the "dirty" from this bulk. Decreasing milk intake as i am noticing the bloat more and more.

FOR ALL READERS, MY PLAN WAS FLAWED AND I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS STRATEGY TO ANYONE BUT SERIOUSLY SKINNY PEOPLE WITH EATING PROBLEMS. DIRTY BULKING AND OVER EATING BY 1000 CALORIES OR MORE IS NOT SMART FROM
    MY EXPERIENCE. IT HAS CAUSED ME TO INCREASE WEIGHT AS I WANTED BUT I CAN SEE THE DRAMATIC CHANGE HAPPEN FAST AND FAT FORMING ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. I WILL BE INCREASING PROTEIN AND LEAN FOODS, VEGGIES AND CLEANER CARBS.

let the "I told you so" wave commence lol
    I told you so.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Great thread!

I told you so.
    Everyone did but I'm stubborn and like first hand experience however thanks for sticking around

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox
    Great thread!
    Thanks EM! Glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post

Caught a stomach flu and lost 3 lbs... Was hoping not to report that and was supposed to stay off the scale... After the flu, curiosity was killing me...sorry for slacking
    Ahh you and me both. First day back was today lol so weak..

Quote Originally Posted by Soar

Ahh you and me both. First day back was today lol so weak..
    I am feeling lucky... I had strength today that impressed me. I military pressed 145x6 for 3 sets, and db shoulder pressed 65x6 for 3 sets right after the military press. When I get a stomach flu, I starve it out and once I feel better I POUND DOWN tons of food

Worked back & biceps today. I quit my 3 on 1 off routine in order to join up with a friend at the gym. Now I have someone who helps push me and to compete with in a friendly manner. He's a beast and much stronger than i am, but I feel I have better form on some exercises. He helps me work to failure and helps with the courage to go one more when I know I don't have it in me. Back to the 4 day split with some extras in between

Needless to say, I'm sore all over and i believe the test is kicking in finally... I feel growth if that makes sense. Pumps are getting a little intense for my comfort zone but I'm gonna push on with the tbol till week 8 and test to week 12. Lifts still increasing and intensity as well.

Forget to add in the update that I'm #8 shots in and almost complete week 4. I've up'd the adex to .5eod and the tbol is still at 60mg daily... So tempted to up the tbol, but something tells me I'm being greedy lol.

Funny fact, every shot is leaving me with a decent stream of blood once I pull the pin out. Yes, I aspirate and no blood in the barrel.

Blog Entries
    every shot is leaving me with a decent stream of blood once I pull the pin out. Yes, I aspirate and no blood in the barrel.
    Odd, I barely get a drop. Yet, I am still waiting for the random blood squirt people reported they have had.

15-18%? < That's not too good. Well, it is with close on. I am right around that now and I feel mad jiggly.

But, I fully understand that gaining is gaining. At least that's how I seen it before.

The way it seems, you will be big one day for sure. You seem to be putting in some serious effort into this.

(Telling this to myself too) Keep at it, it takes time - Real time, not just weeks or months.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >

Odd, I barely get a drop. Yet, I am still waiting for the random blood squirt people reported they have had.

15-18%? < That's not too good. Well, it is with close on. I am right around that now and I feel mad jiggly.

But, I fully understand that gaining is gaining. At least that's how I seen it before.

The way it seems, you will be big one day for sure. You seem to be putting in some serious effort into this.

(Telling this to myself too) Keep at it, it takes time - Real time, not just weeks or months.
    Thanks bro, and I'm in it for the long haul.

Tbh I don't believe I'm anywhere near 18% because I have almost no jiggle at all, just a tiny bit at the belt line but other than that I'm pretty solid... Just hairy as chubaca so it's hard to tell. I'm gonna cut after this bulk and a few months maintaining to see how low I can get. Not interested in getting so low I reduce my energy tho. Lean and clean but able to work my 12h days

Thanks bro, and I'm in it for the long haul.

Tbh I don't believe I'm anywhere near 18% because I have almost no jiggle at all, just a tiny bit at the belt line but other than that I'm pretty solid... Just hairy as chubaca so it's hard to tell. I'm gonna cut after this bulk and a few months maintaining to see how low I can get. Not interested in getting so low I reduce my energy tho. Lean and clean but able to work my 12h days
    Sounds like u need a shave. Lol

Sounds like u need a shave. Lol
    LOL! probably do but i hate the feeling because my hair is so corse that it sticks to my clothes like velcro and stays itchy until it grows back. Worst feeling ever!

R u finished with your bulk?

R u finished with your bulk?
    Nope, still bulking but not much to report. I'll be weighing in on the 21st and then it's still 6 more weeks of this bulk

Nope, still bulking but not much to report. I'll be weighing in on the 21st and then it's still 6 more weeks of this bulk
    I'll spend some time and make a detailed update later today, probably after the gym

Back day today! Maxed out my deadlift at 350lbs. Weighed in today at 170lbs flat today... Since i lost a couple lbs being sick im ok with that. Diet is getting cleaner and much less fat being consumed. Still keeping the cals at 4000. I aim to be at 173 by next Friday. Hopefully I can make that happen. All lifts are improving and my composition in the mirror is nice for me. Might take some measurements next few days.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Back day today! Maxed out my deadlift at 350lbs. Weighed in today at 170lbs flat today... Since i lost a couple lbs being sick im ok with that. Diet is getting cleaner and much less fat being consumed. Still keeping the cals at 4000. I aim to be at 173 by next Friday. Hopefully I can make that happen. All lifts are improving and my composition in the mirror is nice for me. Might take some measurements next few days.

Blog Entries
    Maxed out my deadlift at 350lbs.
    That's great man, that's 2x your weight.

I barely lift that and I weight a ton more.

Ok so today I feel like i did the first cycle I ever took! I believe the test e is in full effect now. Today I worked shoulders... It was like a light switch! As soon as I touched the weights, I was INFLATED and on FIRE! Every rep of every set was destroying muscle fibers and after each set I could barely move! At one point I had to stop for about 5 minutes because the pump was so damn intense.

Shoulder Press- 95lbs x 15, 95lbs x 15, 135lbs x 6, 135lbs x 6, Followed by drop-set 135/115/95lbs

Shoulder db press superset with lateral raises
    4 sets 55lb x 10 w/ 15lb lateral raises x 10

Freemotion shoulder press behind the neck
    4 sets 55lbs x 10 superset with front raises 15lbs x 10

Rear delt row 65lbs strict x 10 x 3 sets

Rope pulls(face pulls) 60lbs slow 10x 3

Shrugs 135x15, 225x15, 315x10(3 sets), 315/225/135 drop set x10's

Not gonna lie, I probably overtrained but it felt nice

Throwing some weights around the gym, ehhh!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Throwing some weights around the gym, ehhh!
    No doot aboot it

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not gonna lie, I probably overtrained but it felt nice
    Maybe something to do with the 3 pressing movements you did lol

Quote Originally Posted by cj111
    Maybe something to do with the 3 pressing movements you did lol
    Ya think? LoL

Moparman is offline Associate Member
    Interesting read. I've been eating like a beast the past two weeks (for me at least). Started at 239.4. First week I got to 246.1. This Tuesday I hit 252.3. Today I was at 257. Eating 4400 to 5100 Cals a day. feel stuffed all the time. But the weights going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman
    Interesting read. I've been eating like a beast the past two weeks (for me at least). Started at 239.4. First week I got to 246.1. This Tuesday I hit 252.3. Today I was at 257. Eating 4400 to 5100 Cals a day. feel stuffed all the time. But the weights going on.
    It's impossible to have the weight be lean that fast. I wish it was tho lol

Blog Entries
    It's impossible to have the weight be lean that fast. I wish it was tho lol
    This is a fact, not just opinion.

How much LBM do you think is possible to gain per week? I say if everything is damn near perfect, one pound a week - MAX no way you can gain more.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information