inklife is offline Junior Member

Newcomer diet question for first cycle/contest

Hey guys glad to be on here and get some good advice for what I'm trying to accomplish and my goals for these next couple months! Any advice I take in and really want to learn and here from you guys who have knowledge on this site and bodybuilding so here we go!

Okay first off Im going for my first physique comp this summer the date is June 29 heres what im doing currently for my diet "bulk" and what im going to be taking in regards to supps. Also, I have yet to get my bodyfat calculated but it will be very easy for me to do so, so Im gonna guestimate that im around 10-12% because i can still see my abs a little.

Body
    weight 190
    height 72 inches
    BF 10-12%
    Age 23

Supps
    Im going to be taking Test Prop and looking to do 100-150 mg EOD and also run armidex the whole cycle EOD as well because I really dont wanna get gyno:/
    Also Ill be PCTing off with clomid and nova. Tell me what you think in regards to this...oops and this will be a eight week cycle im looking at.

Diet as of right now

morning 2 whole eggs
    5 egg white
    2 ezekiel bread
    almond butter
    1 banana chopped

pre workout
    80g oats
    1.5 scoop protein

intra workout
    1 scoop carnivore mass
    Post workout
    1 scoop carnivore mass

meal
    1.5 cups white rice
    7. oz chicken

meal
    metrx meal replacement bar

meal
    1.5 cups white rice
    7.2 oz chicken

bedtime
    80 g oats
    1 scoop protein

im getting here around 3500 cals 300g protein, 450 carbs and 55 grams fat

When i start my cycle i would like to know in regards to the diet if i should keep it around the same or If i should change anything? I know that test prop usually is used to get rid of water and is a leaner steroid . Also my contest diet will have to change so by 14 weeks out which should be mid March i would be changing things up here. Please critique this post for all you who have experience in this. I will be posting pics up here as well! Ready to start this journey!

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    If I was looking to cut on a prop cycle for a contest, I would cut my carbs down to around 100-200 grams and maybe lower the protein to around 200-250. You would have to workout the macros to make sure they add up and are in a caloric deficit. As far as the carbs go, lower the rice portions and slowly drop off the carbs as you go later in the day. So lets say... First rice meal is 1 cup, then second is 1/2 cup, then last meal before bed just exclude the carbs and add a healthy fat. This should atleast get you started in the right direction

inklife is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24 View Post
    If I was looking to cut on a prop cycle for a contest, I would cut my carbs down to around 100-200 grams and maybe lower the protein to around 200-250. You would have to workout the macros to make sure they add up and are in a caloric deficit. As far as the carbs go, lower the rice portions and slowly drop off the carbs as you go later in the day. So lets say... First rice meal is 1 cup, then second is 1/2 cup, then last meal before bed just exclude the carbs and add a healthy fat. This should atleast get you started in the right direction
    So you think that when i start the cycle i should mainly use it when i start to cut and diet a certain amount of weeks out from the contest instead of using to to bulk..

Thread Information