SO19 Soldier is offline New Member
    After learning how bad my old diet was I went straight out and bought some good food scales, measuring stuff and freezer bags and downloaded myfitnesspal as was using myplate from livestrong.com which is a bane compared to myfitnesspal.

Questions:
    1. What do I want to look for on a pair of body weight scales, I want some to check bf% and anything else but what else can they do? Just so I get the most out of what I buy

2. Can I drink squash a few times a day without recording it? If I drunk milk I'd have to record it right?

3. This is my diet plan for today. How does it look? Ok to eat the same every day until i find new things to add? What could I change/adjust?. I am looking to gain as much muscle mass as poss and keep bf% the same or possibly lose a little bit slowly.

4. If I was to miss a meal would I add it to the next time? (My mate wants to know as he can't always eat as often as 3hrs at work)

5.How do I work out macros?

Diet today:

8am: Oats + Protein - 49p/64c/12f

10am: Chicken Breast + Rice - 43p/79c/3f

12noon: Chicken Breast + Frijj Milkshake - 51p/52c/4f

2pm: Tuna + Rice - 39p/77c/2f

--Workout--

4pm Tuna + Rice - 39p/77c/2f

6pm Chicken Breast + Protein - 52p/4c/4f

8pm Tuna - 30p/0c/1f

Total Calories - 2922
    Totals - 302p/353c/28p

I'll be going shopping today or tomorrow as well so any advice on what you think I should add in their would nice.

Think that's all for now lol
    Last edited by SO19 Soldier; 01-24-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Thread Information