007. is offline Banned

My 18 month journey

Well its time to get in shape, or back in shape. Right now I feel like I am a mere spectacle of my former self as far as health and fitness. Im starting a new workout, a new diet.

My workout and strength has shifted. I am weaker then I used to be, I feel like I have added some bf and lost muscle. Two reasons, looking at the mirror and looking at my current strength. I have been working out on and off all my life but once I hit 30, things seemed to slow down. I had a few bumps in the road the past year that really stopped me from working out and training hard.

I still feel like I have my base my muscles are still there, they just need to be worked again. I am going to start from the bottom and go up, not going to try or even think I can do the weights or lifts that I could a year ago. So instead of going to incline and loading 225 for 8-10 reps, I go there now and load up one wheel on each side for 15 reps or failure. I know my body is going to take some time getting used to this new workout and it was resisting for the first few weeks but my gf has not seen me in a month and she said I felt a lot harder all over, so I guess that boosts my confidence a bit.

Training to failure. Im going to do light weights, high reps and train to failure till my muscles are conditioned again. I realized after a few workouts I was not working out hard enough, I want to workout and feel sore after every workout like I used to, if Im not, then Im not getting anywhere.

Pushing past the bad diet and cleaning it up. No more junk food, cookies or ice cream. Done, done and done.

Current Stats
    5'10
    14-15%

First Goal 6months out
    8%

Second Goal 12 months out
    10%

Final Goal 18 months out
    10-12%

How am I going to do this, work. Work, get up go to the gym, do the cardio hit the stair master, eat the chicken and spinach, no more french toast. Train my ass off in the gym, dont leave till I feel like I could not do another thing. If I walk to the door and I feel like I could do more, walk back in and do more, something, supersets, more reps, abs, some cardio, sit in sauna. Something but leave the gym everyday feeling 100% fulfilled. Otherwise its all for nothing.

Treating every day even a rest a working day, watch what I eat, keep active and live everyday like its my last.

Meal Plan is going to be all the nasty stuff
    Chicken, Steak, Tuna, Cashews, Spinach, brown rice, fat free cheese, not as many yolks, more vegetables, lots more vegetables, protein shakes yuk.

I figure to get to my first goal I need to consume and my macro count needs to at least be 2500-3000 cals a day 250-280g of protein, 340 of carbs and less than 50g fat every day.

I hope I can get some motivation from you guys, everyone seems to work together! And I want to start being a better me.

See you in the gym

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why do you want to drop that much BF, only to put it back on later? Why not focus on the big picture?

Thread Information