Fat Loss tricks....

So ive heard that using hot sauce can increase your metab for about 30 to 45 min and make you burn more cals.....but has anyone heard this about cooking with Ginger Root?

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    yes....it pretty much works the same way the capsaicin in hot peppers work by increase ur body temperature ....now how much weight can lose just by this is totally different story

csavage0 is offline Member
    I wouldnt expect much help from it

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Fat loss trick = 800 to 1000 cal below maintenance and 1 hour cardio each day...

Thats the best trick I know.

Really? Cause recent studies show weight training much better than cardio - especially that long - after 40 minutes your cardio is becoming less effective ...

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Really? Cause recent studies show weight training much better than cardio - especially that long - after 40 minutes your cardio is becoming less effective ...
    multiple bouts of cardio a day

weight training combined with cardio

all of that means nothing without a sound diet!

IMO - start off with 15 min of high inten cardio -- thats it. Then 40 - 50 minutes of weight training.... How ever - if you have the time - obviously any cardio sessions AFTER that in the day would be "pure profit"

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    I dont kno....I kno for me cardio is essential for weight lose. I never lose weight without doin cardio

I guess everyones different.....for me cardio isnt that effective. Unless Its the shreadman tactic (1000 reps gradually increasing) but even that loses effect after 2 weeks

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    With running you should keep an eye on your HR to make sure you are in that optimal zone for triggering fat loss. They say that when you reach the point you can job/run while keeping up a conversation that that is they fat loss zone. I have been doing that for the last 6 months and have seen results, that along with HIIT and a clean diet.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Best trick for losing BF?

Fasted cardio.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Best trick for losing BF?

Fasted cardio.
    Best advice yet!

Yea but not really. Lol --- these are all things most of us already do. When i say fat loss trick...i dont mean - I sit home and do nuthing but want to know how to lose weight....

I mean....I already work out to my max. I already eat as good as it gets. I already stay with in my MACROS.....but what Im asking is - on top of everything we do - are their tips and tricks to go that extra inch.... get it now?

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Yea but not really. Lol --- these are all things most of us already do. When i say fat loss trick...i dont mean - I sit home and do nuthing but want to know how to lose weight....

I mean....I already work out to my max. I already eat as good as it gets. I already stay with in my MACROS.....but what Im asking is - on top of everything we do - are their tips and tricks to go that extra inch.... get it now?
    All right lets see what I can think of. First off gh or a ghrp one hour before fasted cardio is extremely effective in inducing lyposis and then your cardio to burn those ffa's. Without gh you can do 10 minutes HITT followed by 45 minutes of liss.

Green tea extract, biotin, and yohimbine HCL all effective.

Injectable L-Carn

Coq10 with an mct carrier.

And IMO the most effective ADF.

And of course the old ECA or clen or t3/t4 or npp. All effective but with sides.

Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg View Post
    All right lets see what I can think of. First off gh or a ghrp one hour before fasted cardio is extremely effective in inducing lyposis and then your cardio to burn those ffa's. Without gh you can do 10 minutes HITT followed by 45 minutes of liss.

Green tea extract, biotin, and yohimbine HCL all effective.

Injectable L-Carn

Coq10 with an mct carrier.

And IMO the most effective ADF.

And of course the old ECA or clen or t3/t4 or npp. All effective but with sides.
    See - thats what I meant... good shit

Thread Information