Granovich is offline Senior Member

my diet on summer cutting cycle... preparing early

so Im preparing everything early for my cycle starting april .. im going to do the Prime thing very soon. i have been member for over 2 years so AAS wise im very educated . also my diet been great for the last 6 months ( i got married and my wife is awesome LOL )
    im 180 lbs now , not more than 12% BF, 5'9 ( i lack muscle in legs thats why im not big. ) i started legs only last year so im sure if i have started them from the beginning i would have been 190 or so... Anyway.. i want to have good diet on my first cycle. i wanna get muscle but not get fat because its summer time.. after summer i will do heavy bulk up cycle...
    i will be using only Test prop , i might add anavar .. ( im thinking of doing bunch of only test prop before jumping on 19nors so i will use testosterone for both bulking/cutting )
    my diet is something like this ( i dont know macros and calories , i just eat that )

Meal 1 : 12 egg whites + 4 oz ground beef 93% Lean + 1,5 cup Oats
    Meal 2 : protein Shake ( 60 g protein)
    Meal 3 : 12 oz chicken breast + 1 cup of brown rice + 1 cup of broccoli
    Meal 4 : 12 oz lean Sirloin Steak + 1 cup brown rice
    Meal 5: 12 oz Talapia Fish + spinach
    Meal 6 : Protein Shake + ( do i add that Vitargo thing ? the carb powder ?)
    **Meal 7 : 2 cans tuna fish ( 8-10 oz)

** if i have time.. something i wake up little late so i wont have that 7th meal
    i think its alot of calories .. im thinking of doing this for cutting and same for bulking but add extra 1 cup of rice in meal 3,4 and another 2 cups in meal 5 or some whole wheat pasta..
    i love rice....

i will be doing cardio 60 min daily on stair master .. and good workout!

my cycle
    Test Prop 1-8 weeks 75mg/ED
    * anavar 1-6 weeks 80mg/ED Or Tbol 1-4 weeks 40mg/ED

not sure yet ..

yo! bump

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    my diet is something like this ( i dont know macros and calories , i just eat that )

Meal 1 : 12 egg whites + 4 oz ground beef 93% Lean + 1,5 cup Oats
    Meal 2 : protein Shake ( 60 g protein)
    Meal 3 : 12 oz chicken breast + 1 cup of brown rice + 1 cup of broccoli
    Meal 4 : 12 oz lean Sirloin Steak + 1 cup brown rice
    Meal 5: 12 oz Talapia Fish + spinach
    Meal 6 : Protein Shake + ( do i add that Vitargo thing ? the carb powder ?)
    **Meal 7 : 2 cans tuna fish ( 8-10 oz)

** if i have time.. something i wake up little late so i wont have that 7th meal
    i think its alot of calories .. im thinking of doing this for cutting and same for bulking but add extra 1 cup of rice in meal 3,4 and another 2 cups in meal 5 or some whole wheat pasta..
    i love rice....
    BOLD = the first thing u need to fix before going any further! until u fix this IMO everything else u do will be a guess and more than likely a waste of time!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    BOLD = the first thing u need to fix before going any further! until u fix this IMO everything else u do will be a guess and more than likely a waste of time!
    do i really need to calculate calories ? alot of pros dont. they just know what to eat. what i posted has alot of protein, good carbs and low fats. why wouldnt i gain from it ?
    i could see how much it has ( macros and calories ) but im sure you could tell by types of food if its good or not

twitz is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    do i really need to calculate calories ? alot of pros dont. they just know what to eat. what i posted has alot of protein, good carbs and low fats. why wouldnt i gain from it ?
    i could see how much it has ( macros and calories ) but im sure you could tell by types of food if its good or not
    Yes, you need to calculate since this is your 'cutting cycle'... it isn't a guessing game.

Pros certainly do calculate their macros as some point (or someone does it for them)... then they know what each meal will be and they still weigh their foods while cutting.

It doesn't take long, but you will need that info for someone to tell you if your plan is good or not

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz

Yes, you need to calculate since this is your 'cutting cycle'... it isn't a guessing game.

Pros certainly do calculate their macros as some point (or someone does it for them)... then they know what each meal will be and they still weigh their foods while cutting.

It doesn't take long, but you will need that info for someone to tell you if your plan is good or not
    Myfitnesspal is user friendly app!

Thread Information