Terminator is offline Associate Member

Question on bulking

I've been bulking eating nearly 6000calories a day at one point for past 2months I'm not juicen and went from 192lbs-205lbs and I'm getting just alittle more fat on my stomach than I would like, I'd say I'm about 16%bf I'm cutting back on carbs now..my goal was too get too 210lbs and cut back down too 200 this spring..I gues I've gained too quickly..my question is it possible too not loose more than say 5lbs and get my stomach waist line erea more toned? I completly acknowledge that too bulk you are going too gain alittle bf..it's just getting warm and it's starting too get at me lol..I've never had too worry about bf because of high metabolism I started at 150lbs 2years ago..so I'm knew at this part of it..should I Mabey do alittle cardio 20 min 3times aweek?start the juice?cut my calories?etc thanks for the help!

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cut some calories man, 6k calories? No wonder your packing on a lil fat. What do you weigh now? You also know theres no such thing as just losing fat in a certain area, ie your stomach, it comes from your whole body.
    So that being said, if you're done with bulking and want to shed some fat, look at your diet
    Best of luck

Terminator is offline Associate Member
    I know I know..I've never even attempted too cut because I was so lean when I started and I'm more into the bulk look aslong as my abbs are still visible lol..I just ran 6000 for Afew weeks I'm 205lbs rite now taken 4000-5000

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's still crazy high man, you can bulk up without going overboard....
    I'm interested in how you are consuming 5000 calories in 1 day, like what kind of food is making that up ? Cause I guarantee its not all clean food, which is probably part of your problem

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    I've been bulking eating nearly 6000calories a day at one point for past 2months I'm not juicen and went from 192lbs-205lbs and I'm getting just alittle more fat on my stomach than I would like, I'd say I'm about 16%bf I'm cutting back on carbs now..my goal was too get too 210lbs and cut back down too 200 this spring..I gues I've gained too quickly..my question is it possible too not loose more than say 5lbs and get my stomach waist line erea more toned? I completly acknowledge that too bulk you are going too gain alittle bf..it's just getting warm and it's starting too get at me lol..I've never had too worry about bf because of high metabolism I started at 150lbs 2years ago..so I'm knew at this part of it..should I Mabey do alittle cardio 20 min 3times aweek?start the juice?cut my calories?etc thanks for the help!
    Next time, lean bulk. For now, start a cutting regimen so you're feeling good and lean by summer. Most of us are doing the same... i'll be starting my cut in just under 4 weeks. At 218lbs this morning, i'm ready!!!

See my sticky's on both:

Cutting: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.URF9tx1EGSo

Lean Bulking: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.URF9yx1EGSo

Thread Information