Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Long Row to Hoe: Treasure's Log

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    She's moving her mom in this weekend. Had quite a long drive each way. Should be back tonight or tomorrow I think!
    she doesn't have her contest pics posted yet :/

kitstreasure is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    R u logging food here or somewhere else now!??
    Nope. Been taking some time off from logging.

Where u at Treasure! Nn
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    She's moving her mom in this weekend. Had quite a long drive each way. Should be back tonight or tomorrow I think!
    You're right, Twitz, that's exactly where I was. The trip was 300+ miles each direction.

she doesn't have her contest pics posted yet :/
    Those went up Monday night. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to log here, start a log in the contest section, or just stop logging online for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by kitstreasure

Nope. Been taking some time off from logging.

You're right, Twitz, that's exactly where I was. The trip was 300+ miles each direction.

Those went up Monday night. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue to log here, start a log in the contest section, or just stop logging online for awhile.
    A log helps to keep you focused. Online for support if have questions etc

Yes, a log can help keep me focused, you're right about that. However, in light of the fact that at the moment I'm trying a different nutritional approach, I'm not sure I want to face the flames that it would create right now to keep a log on this different approach. This new approach is working better for me than anything else I've done so far, and since that means I'm not going to give up my new approach, maybe I need to give up my log for now.

Quote Originally Posted by kitstreasure
    Yes, a log can help keep me focused, you're right about that. However, in light of the fact that at the moment I'm trying a different nutritional approach, I'm not sure I want to face the flames that it would create right now to keep a log on this different approach. This new approach is working better for me than anything else I've done so far, and since that means I'm not going to give up my new approach, maybe I need to give up my log for now.
    I see and I understand. U don't need to write down every morsel. Weekly I would check in and share how much I lost in lbs. I took measurements and weight but never posted. I am thrilled that you are having success! That's more important to me. You aren't starving yourself, right? You are eating real food, right? If I understand your approach, I ran the macros eating lean meats and found it to be extremely comparable if not par to op advice. No worries. .
    JinNtonic likes this.

You aren't starving yourself, right? You are eating real food, right? No worries. .
    No, I'm not starving myself. In fact, I'm eating more now than I have in years! I'm hungry ALL the time (which after years of ELCD is a good thing). Except for the three days I spent on the road earlier this week, I always eat real food. My diet is almost strictly a whole food or single ingredient diet.

Anyway, like I said, I'm working on deciding if I'm going to keep a log here, in the competition forum, or somewhere else all together. Who knows? Right now, I'm making humongous progress compared to what was going on. I'll just take it one day at a time and try to make a reasonable decision.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information