Help me be the Biggest Fat Loser!!!!

Male 48
    6.0 Ft
    252lbs (was 263 3 wks ago)
    Currently on TRT of 200mg/week T-cyp, with hCG 300iu 2X/week, and AI
    30% - 35% BF?
    BMR = 2,219
    TDEE = 3,051 (will increase to Moderate in couple weeks) ***EDIT/2457

Goal: Lose weight fast! More importantly, enjoy the journey... and see/feel results!
    Ultimate Goal: Be 275lb fairly cut. ***EDIT/175lbs

Will work up macros in separate post. It goes with out saying, past diet was obviously very poor. I used to be a work out junkie, 2-3 hrs in gym several nights, over past 10 yrs, not much at all. I have always responded well to low carb, high protein diets in past. Note--I have always had extremely low Cholesterol. My TTL has rarely ever went over 100. This inspite of eating high fat, high calorie diet for yrs. My new Dr. indicated this is not good.... not sure why.

My current diet, (i do not have all the macros worked out just yet), still ironing that out. Essentially, off the cuff, 60% Protein (poultry/fish/red meats), 20% Carbs (oats, brown rice, eziekel bread), & 20% Fats. The reality is I have n't eaten much carbs at all last couple weeks. I try to allow more carbs on Weekends. Again, i'm still learning and digesting info from this site.

Exercise--last few months have got back into mountain biking (at least 2x/week, i'm in TX, so more like hill biking), up to 13 miles or so. I wear my heart monitor and it says i burn around 880 calories on this ride. Tried jogging, really didn't work out, feet were killing my. think i have plantar fascitis or something. right now, working out at home, i have dumbbells from 1lb to 100lb, good decline/incline bench, and a nice elliptical. I've recently incorportated am fasted cardio, hence dropping 11lbs. I believe that my body will respond well to hard intensity training, just slowly working my way back up!

Anyway, i really appreciate any advice and assisting me in increasing my nutritional knowledge. I will try to upload some pics too. I borrowed some calipers, but kinda not real ez, different readings...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ***Biggest Fat Loser***-side-before.jpg   ***Biggest Fat Loser***-front-before.jpg  
    Last edited by DeeJay7211; 02-08-2013 at 07:24 PM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    the guys will be along to help you out b4 long.....here's a thought for you......
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...50#post6382550

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Looks like you are motivated again....good luck with your goals,,,,,once you get your diet dialed in you are going to lose fat quick!.........plenty of help coming your way!

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Formula for calculating TDEE that is most commonly used here is:
    LBM in pounds x 15, if you are working out, x 14 if you're more still.

For you, assuming a BF% of 35%, that would leave your TDEE at: 2457kcal, It seems you may be overestimating how many kcal you burn each day.

That being said, just keep at it and all that extra weight will melt away!
    Give us a sample diet, and the guys here (stem, 405, GB etc) will point out what needs to change, and why.

I was 256 a while ago, and went down to 170 lbs, so I know what kind of work you have in front of you, but slow and steady is the way to do it.

Good luck mate
    /Maf

Im also 6' btw, so nearly identical starting stats
    Took me a bit over a year

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Well even though your bodyfat is pretty high, I can still see that you've got some muscle so you're not having to start at ground zero. I was at 5'10 247lbs two years ago and got down to 187 at sub 10% bodyfat. Fasted cardio and eliminating sugar alone will gives you noticable results weekly. It seems like a daunting task at first, but it's not that bad once you fall into a rythym.
    Last edited by bowldawg; 02-08-2013 at 05:18 PM.

DeeJay7211 is offline New Member
    Hey Gurly! Thanks for replying. I didn't read all 27 pg. So is there a fat old man class? What r the start-end dates? Would be some good motivation...

Yes, absolutely! I've been ignoring my health for awhile, now. I'm a bit obsessive/compulsive. LOL, I guess pretty much everyone on this forum is a bit OCD, right? My prob is that i havn't been OCD with my body condition. It's been building now for few months. I appreciate the support...

Thanks Energizer.

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post
    Formula for calculating TDEE that is most commonly used here is:
    LBM in pounds x 15, if you are working out, x 14 if you're more still.

For you, assuming a BF% of 35%, that would leave your TDEE at: 2457kcal, It seems you may be overestimating how many kcal you burn each day.

That being said, just keep at it and all that extra weight will melt away!
    Give us a sample diet, and the guys here (stem, 405, GB etc) will point out what needs to change, and why.

I was 256 a while ago, and went down to 170 lbs, so I know what kind of work you have in front of you, but slow and steady is the way to do it.

Good luck mate
    /Maf
    Maf, I will recalculate and double check my TDEE. I just googled for a calculator online and used it. Makes sense to use LBM. Diet forthcoming...

Wow, 256 and now 170. I will have to check out your story.

Many thanks.

Im also 6' btw, so nearly identical starting stats
    Took me a bit over a year
    maf, I presume that is you in ur AVI? Impressive...

Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg View Post
    Well even though your bodyfat is pretty high, I can still see that you've got some muscle so you're not having to start at ground zero. I was at 5'10 247lbs two years ago and got down to 187 at sub 10% bodyfat. Fasted cardio and eliminating sugar alone will gives you noticable results weekly. It seems like a daunting task at first, but it's not that bad once you fall into a rythym.
    Thanks dawg for seeing some hope in all that fat. Its nice to see others with much success that started out on the same road i'm on.

bowldawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay7211 View Post
    Thanks dawg for seeing some hope in all that fat. Its nice to see others with much success that started out on the same road i'm on.

I'm in my 40's as well. We old fvcks need to look out for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by bowldawg View Post
    I'm in my 40's as well. We old fvcks need to look out for each other.
    Dang! I saw jr member and assumed that u were in ur teens by looking at ur avi!!! I will have to check out ur story as well...

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck and just remember the fat didn't get there overnight and it will take some time to get rid of it. I am 52 but have always had a good base and started at 26% BF. For me the fasting cardio and hitting the macros at a 50% Protein 30% carbs and 20% fat has been working. Lost 4% BF in 34 days. I may go to a 60/20/20 split and try to consume no sugar carbs.

Sounds like you are motivated and up to the task!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay7211
    Hey Gurly! Thanks for replying. I didn't read all 27 pg. So is there a fat old man class? What r the start-end dates? Would be some good motivation...
    Start date is march 15. There is a category for you. Now get over there and sign up dude!

maf, I presume that is you in ur AVI? Impressive...
    Thanks! and yeah, that would be me. Good lighting in that pic tho, makes wonders for your look

Looks like you're carrying more muscles then me though, esp in those legs.

What I did was basically:

*Started just cutting back on calories, I ate what I always ate, just less of it. This was just to get things started, and little by little I came up with new recipes, which I calculated the macros for the first time I cooked 'em, that way I always knew what was in whatever I cooked, and the effort put in in the beginning payed off quickly, as I had a couple of dishes I could switch between so eating did not get too boring, and did not have to weigh, count and calculate everything every single day. Experimented once a week, when I felt I had some extra time.

*This got me onto eating slightly healthier week by week, learning more in the meantime

*Cut back on carbs, and upped the protein

*Weighed myself every morning, and kept a chart, 75% of the time weight had dropped, or was the same, occationally it would just spike, adding 2 lbs overnight, but 2-3 days later it'd do just the opposite. Weighing every day lets you pick up on things pretty quick, I prefer this over weighing in once a week.

*Started switching between eating 6 times a day, and doing intermittent fasting, where I would eat a big meal in the evening, and then not eat anything (apart from perhaps a bit of pure protein) until the next afternoon, essentially fasting for 16+ hours. This was really effective

*Cut carbs entirely 8 hours or so before bedtime, also very effective.

*Had one cheatday every week, when I ate just whatever I felt like. After a while even the cheat day became less and less unhealthy, I tried NOT to go below TDEE on cheatdays, but it still happened occationally.
    At first cheatdays meant the scales went up, or didnt budge for a day or two after, but when I started doing the intemittent fasting thing before cheatmeals, that changed.

*Cut back a LOT on milk, which I had failed to realize contains a lot of sugars (Lactose)

Basically, that's it!
    Hard to get going, but once I started seeing results I never looked back. All it takes is time and consistency

/Maf

Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    Good luck and just remember the fat didn't get there overnight and it will take some time to get rid of it. I am 52 but have always had a good base and started at 26% BF. For me the fasting cardio and hitting the macros at a 50% Protein 30% carbs and 20% fat has been working. Lost 4% BF in 34 days. I may go to a 60/20/20 split and try to consume no sugar carbs.

Sounds like you are motivated and up to the task!!!!
    Thanks Rhoag! Yeah, i keep telling myself when i look in the mirror, that this didn't just happen. I'm up for the journey, trying to manage my expectations....I think that i have been kinda following a 60/20/20 split myself. All facets of my program will certainly be geared toward fat loss. Pretty much have dropped all 95% of sugars. I'am motivated, its time for me to get back in shape!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Start date is march 15. There is a category for you. Now get over there and sign up dude!
    Alright, alright. I'm in.

Thanks! and yeah, that would be me. Good lighting in that pic tho, makes wonders for your look

Looks like you're carrying more muscles then me though, esp in those legs.

What I did was basically:

*Started just cutting back on calories, I ate what I always ate, just less of it. This was just to get things started, and little by little I came up with new recipes, which I calculated the macros for the first time I cooked 'em, that way I always knew what was in whatever I cooked, and the effort put in in the beginning payed off quickly, as I had a couple of dishes I could switch between so eating did not get too boring, and did not have to weigh, count and calculate everything every single day. Experimented once a week, when I felt I had some extra time.

*This got me onto eating slightly healthier week by week, learning more in the meantime

*Cut back on carbs, and upped the protein

*Weighed myself every morning, and kept a chart, 75% of the time weight had dropped, or was the same, occationally it would just spike, adding 2 lbs overnight, but 2-3 days later it'd do just the opposite. Weighing every day lets you pick up on things pretty quick, I prefer this over weighing in once a week.

*Started switching between eating 6 times a day, and doing intermittent fasting, where I would eat a big meal in the evening, and then not eat anything (apart from perhaps a bit of pure protein) until the next afternoon, essentially fasting for 16+ hours. This was really effective

*Cut carbs entirely 8 hours or so before bedtime, also very effective.

*Had one cheatday every week, when I ate just whatever I felt like. After a while even the cheat day became less and less unhealthy, I tried NOT to go below TDEE on cheatdays, but it still happened occationally.
    At first cheatdays meant the scales went up, or didnt budge for a day or two after, but when I started doing the intemittent fasting thing before cheatmeals, that changed.

*Cut back a LOT on milk, which I had failed to realize contains a lot of sugars (Lactose)

Basically, that's it!
    Hard to get going, but once I started seeing results I never looked back. All it takes is time and consistency

/Maf

Ha, I don't think its just the lighting. Very nice abs. Took alot of work to achieve those. Well, i have always been called frog legs. Working on getting them back for sure. I actually like ur approach. Very simple.

Why thank you!

Yeah, keeping it simple was key for me.
    Loosing a big chunk of weight is a long time commitment, so if your approach is too complicated, chances are you will start to loose your resolve pretty soon.

You also have to take into consideration what made you overweight in the first place: Probably an unhealthy lifestyle, or just how you relate to food, it usually is.
    So, what needs to change to keep that weight off once you loose it? Your lifestyle, and I dont want my life to revolve around how, what, and when I can eat for the rest of my life. So make small changes, one step at a time, some will work and some wont.

Find the balance where eating is not a choir, and loosing weight is not a job, but where you are happy 90% of the time!
    Set up a realistic long time goal, such as: loosing 75lbs in 1 year. Then set up weekly goals, so you know when you're ahead and when you're not. Once you find your pace and balance, you just go on with your life as normal, and the lbs just kind of drops all on their own.

When weightloss slows, make another small adjustment.
    This at least is what works for me, I know some need to dedicate themselves 100% to something, and loose (or gain) weight in big bursts.

Just find your own way, took me about 20 years to realize I needed to do this my OWN way, and not follow some diet a read about.
    From that day it took me less then a week to figure out a gameplan, and it's worked ever since!

GL
    /Maf

Crooktele79 is offline New Member
    Good luck to you man. I was 6'1 470lbs and made it to 200 in 18 months so you are gonna be doing good in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crooktele79
    Good luck to you man. I was 6'1 470lbs and made it to 200 in 18 months so you are gonna be doing good in no time.
    Great story. Congrats!

Why thank you!

Yeah, keeping it simple was key for me.
    Loosing a big chunk of weight is a long time commitment, so if your approach is too complicated, chances are you will start to loose your resolve pretty soon.

You also have to take into consideration what made you overweight in the first place: Probably an unhealthy lifestyle, or just how you relate to food, it usually is.
    So, what needs to change to keep that weight off once you loose it? Your lifestyle, and I dont want my life to revolve around how, what, and when I can eat for the rest of my life. So make small changes, one step at a time, some will work and some wont.

Find the balance where eating is not a choir, and loosing weight is not a job, but where you are happy 90% of the time!
    Set up a realistic long time goal, such as: loosing 75lbs in 1 year. Then set up weekly goals, so you know when you're ahead and when you're not. Once you find your pace and balance, you just go on with your life as normal, and the lbs just kind of drops all on their own.

When weightloss slows, make another small adjustment.
    This at least is what works for me, I know some need to dedicate themselves 100% to something, and loose (or gain) weight in big bursts.

Just find your own way, took me about 20 years to realize I needed to do this my OWN way, and not follow some diet a read about.
    From that day it took me less then a week to figure out a gameplan, and it's worked ever since!

GL
    /Maf
    Great advice. thanks Maf! I'm down 14lbs so far. Started fasted cardio on elliptical every am. So hopefully will continue to melt away some fat. Ive been lifting now for over a month with light to med weights to get my tendons strengthend. I believe that i might start lifting heavier beginning today, try to keep some muscle...

Quote Originally Posted by Crooktele79 View Post
    Wow crook! Amazing what u accomplished. Again, its so good to hear that so many of u have started out on this journey and have been so successful. I will divide and conquer and get there. very inspiring...

I will post my current meal & training plans later. Again, thanks everyone for all the replies...

Ok so here we go. As mentioned above, at this stage of the game i really don't want to have to weigh all my food. Can I just keep it simple, for now? Since i really need to lose alot of BF, obviously my intent is to focus on BF loss.

I guess the core set of rules i will follow is to 1, eat 5-6 times a day, 2, no process foods, 3, drink tons of water, 4, make sure i eat lean protein 5, watch the carbs. Try to eat the starchy carbs only PW or PWO, and eat more nonstarchy carbs throughout the day, and 6, no sugar.

Currently, I'm drinking water only with all meals. In fact, only drinking water. Should not be an issue, right?

Meal 1:
    -6:30am--Small Bkfst taco with 2oz of eggs, very lean venison/pork and usually add spinach mixture on Ezekiel tortilla w/hot sauce. No cheese.
    -2 cups of coffee with tablespoon of cream, and tsp of agave nectar.
    *will mix n match in other items, ie., greek yogurt w/blueberries, oatmeal, ezekiel bread w/ natty pb, egg white/spinach omelets,e etc.

Meal 2:
    -10:00am--Right now consisting of eating some pecans, walnuts, and almonds. Lots of water.

Meal 3:
    -12:30pm--Small portion of chicken and fibrous veggies, or small portion of lean beef and veggies. Today had homemade mashed up egg salad (w/ no mayo, pickle, spinach, tomato) on ezekiel bread slice.

Meal 4:
    -3:00pm--nuts again. Lots of water & ice.

Meal 5:
    -5:30pm--PW meal consisting of few tablespoons of quinoa, or slice of ezekiel bread with natty pb and raw oats poured on.

Meal 6:
    -7:30pm--PWO meal consisting of lean chicken/turkey/beef/fish w/ quinoa, or rice or ezekiel pasta, or avocado and veggies. Lots of water.

I have essentially cut out all dairy, w/ exception of greek yogurt and my tbs of creamer.

In addition to above, i'm taking zinc, multi, C, D, E, coq10, dhea, copper, iron, iodoral, b12, magnesium, bcomplex, and DIM. Of course, i do take some Rx for high blood psi.

Things to know, i am on a work in progress TRT/hCG program. Still getting everything balanced out... Last bw indicated that i'm extremely low in Ferritin (i think it was 11). However, really do not have symptoms of anemia. At least don't think i do...

One other thing. Sorry, i have things. I have always had extremely low CHOL as well, usually in the 90's. I will post my training plan on a separate post.

Many thanks for the help...

So below is my Training plan at this stage of the game. I have slowly been building up momentum and getting stronger (basically remembering how to do everything, again) over past month. This week is really the first week that i have been going heavy. For now, only going heavy and to failure on last set. By and large have pretty much been performing 2 sets of 10 reps, with last set heavier usually 4-8 reps for every exercise. As i get my BF down to 20%, most likely will incorporate 5X5. Below is where am at:

*All i have currently is 0-100lb dumbbells with a incline/decline bench.

Training:

Monday:
    -Chest, Incline bench press (palms facing inwards), flat, decline, and finish with flat flies.
    -Triceps, seated press, kickbacks, lying tri extensions. Will mix in few others here there.
    -Fasted cardio for 30min 6am.

Tuesday
    -6am fasted cardio on elliptical 30min
    -6pm 15-30min HIIT on elliptical
    -Will incorporate my 13.5 mi mountain bike loop once sun stays up longer.

Wednesday
    -Back, assisted pullups (dammit, i will pull myself up there soon), Australasian pullup, one arm rows, sometimes back flys.
    -Biceps, alternate curls, alternate hammer curls, concentration curls. Will mix and match other bi's.

[B]Thursday[B]
    -Same as Tuesday.

Friday
    -Legs, db squats, lunges, deadlifts.
    -Shoulders, arnold press, front delt raises, side, rear raises, shrugs.
    -Fasted cardio

Saturday
    -Long mountain bike ride, weather permitting.

Sunday
    -Maybe mountain bike ride or hike with the fam, or rest.

I've been sneaking in some ab planks, and side planks between sets and for sure on cardio days. I hope to be in the 240's by Friday!

Thanks again for any input to above plans.

--DJ

So below is my Training plan at this stage of the game. I have slowly been building up momentum and getting stronger (basically remembering how to do everything, again) over past month. This week is really the first week that i have been going heavy. For now, only going heavy and to failure on last set. By and large have pretty much been performing 2 sets of 10 reps, with last set heavier usually 4-8 reps for every exercise. As i get my BF down to 20%, most likely will incorporate 5X5. Below is where am at:

*All i have currently is 0-100lb dumbbells with a incline/decline bench.

Training:

Monday:
    -Chest, Incline bench press (palms facing inwards), flat, decline, and finish with flat flies.
    -Triceps, seated press, kickbacks, lying tri extensions. Will mix in few others here there.Dips or weighted dips are awesome

Tuesday
    -6am fasted cardio on elliptical 30min
    -6pm 15-30min HIIT on elliptical
    -Will incorporate my 13.5 mi mountain bike loop once sun stays up longer.

Wednesday
    -Back, assisted pullups (dammit, i will pull myself up there soon), Australasian pullup, one arm rows, sometimes back flys. bent over rows, tight to your body, hits lats a lot, but if you bring your elbow out almost paralell with your shoulder, you hit rhomboids
    -Biceps, alternate curls, alternate hammer curls, concentration curls. Will mix and match other bi's.

[B]Thursday[B]
    -Same as Tuesday.

Friday
    -Legs, db squats, lunges, deadlifts.
    -Shoulders, arnold press, front delt raises, side, rear raises, shrugs. Dont forget your rotators! Do NOT put a lot of weight on when doing rotators though. Another shoulder exercise I like is upright 1h db rows.
    -Fasted cardio

Saturday
    -Long mountain bike ride, weather permitting.

Sunday
    -Maybe mountain bike ride or hike with the fam, or rest.

I've been sneaking in some ab planks, and side planks between sets and for sure on cardio days. I hope to be in the 240's by Friday!

Thanks again for any input to above plans.

--DJ
    I just added a few thoughts, the important thing at this stage is that you work out at all, and do so consistently though

Ok so here we go. As mentioned above, at this stage of the game i really don't want to have to weigh all my food. Can I just keep it simple, for now? Since i really need to lose alot of BF, obviously my intent is to focus on BF loss. I still think that you should at least weigh and calculate what you eat in ONE of your sort of "normal" days, that way you can estimate muuuuuch more accurately for the time being.

I guess the core set of rules i will follow is to 1, eat 5-6 times a day, 2, no process foods, 3, drink tons of water, 4, make sure i eat lean protein 5, watch the carbs. Try to eat the starchy carbs only PW or PWO, and eat more nonstarchy carbs throughout the day, and 6, no sugar.

Currently, I'm drinking water only with all meals. In fact, only drinking water. Should not be an issue, right?

Meal 1:
    -6:30am--Small Bkfst taco with 2oz of eggs, very lean venison/pork and usually add spinach mixture on Ezekiel tortilla w/hot sauce. No cheese.
    -2 cups of coffee with tablespoon of cream, and tsp of agave nectar.
    *will mix n match in other items, ie., greek yogurt w/blueberries, oatmeal, ezekiel bread w/ natty pb, egg white/spinach omelets,e etc.

Meal 2:
    -10:00am--Right now consisting of eating some pecans, walnuts, and almonds. Lots of water.

Meal 3:
    -12:30pm--Small portion of chicken and fibrous veggies, or small portion of lean beef and veggies. Today had homemade mashed up egg salad (w/ no mayo, pickle, spinach, tomato) on ezekiel bread slice.

Meal 4:
    -3:00pm--nuts again. Lots of water & ice.

Meal 5:
    -5:30pm--PW meal consisting of few tablespoons of quinoa, or slice of ezekiel bread with natty pb and raw oats poured on.

Meal 6:
    -7:30pm--PWO meal consisting of lean chicken/turkey/beef/fish w/ quinoa, or rice or ezekiel pasta, or avocado and veggies. Lots of water.Without knowing macros, its hard to say for sure, but it looks like you'll be getting a good deal of carbs in this meal. I'd take advantage of the fact that your glycogen is depleted after training, and concentrate on getting mostly proteins in this meal, fast till morning, and restock on carbs then. Any carbs raises insulin, which essentially stops your fat burning.

I have essentially cut out all dairy, w/ exception of greek yogurt and my tbs of creamer.

In addition to above, i'm taking zinc, multi, C, D, E, coq10, dhea, copper, iron, iodoral, b12, magnesium, bcomplex, and DIM. Of course, i do take some Rx for high blood psi.

Things to know, i am on a work in progress TRT/hCG program. Still getting everything balanced out... Last bw indicated that i'm extremely low in Ferritin (i think it was 11). However, really do not have symptoms of anemia. At least don't think i do...

One other thing. Sorry, i have things. I have always had extremely low CHOL as well, usually in the 90's. I will post my training plan on a separate post.

Many thanks for the help...
    Just added some thoughts.
    Perhaps you should calculate the macros for a day, and post in a separate post, if 405, or GB or someone doesent drop by here, I'm by any account an utter noob when it comes to nutrition, so I cant be of much more help Im afraid :P

I highly recommend you get a handle on macros for each meal. At least to get a feel for what a typical day should look like.

Myfitnesspal is a great app. And free!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I highly recommend you get a handle on macros for each meal. At least to get a feel for what a typical day should look like.

Myfitnesspal is a great app. And free!
    Great app, thanks Girly!

MA thanks for your input above. I did like the bent over rows!

I definitely need to get my food situation worked out. So back to the basics, if my TDEE is 2457, my goal for the day is say 1900-2000 cal, right?

I believe that i might be eating too much. So have picked up a digital scale so i can ensure i have the right portion sizes. Will post more as i wrap my brain around the Macro's.

Been a while since i posted. I'm down 32lbs since i started this journey. Had some ups and some downs. Too be expected i presume. I finely settled on a 40/40/20 split last several weeks. Now moving towards a 60/20/20 split while eating approx 1,700 - 1,800 calories. Starting to feel alot better, and its nice to see some results from all the hard work. Thanks everyone for assisting and the support!

Hey mate, glad to hear things are moving along

You'll hit a plateau every once in a while, when the scales just refuse to budge, for weeks some times.
    Eating MORE sometimes breaks the stalemate, because you've been eating too little for too long. At least thats what happened to me.
    Doing Intermittent Fasting will almost certainly work as well. I love IF!

Having an eat-what-you-want day every week REALLY helps with the motivation. Just try to keep it within reason, I ate whatever I wanted for 1 or 2 meals that day, I just did not go totally overboard with how MUCH I ate.

Might be repeating myself, but Im too tired to read through all the posts, lol :P

/Maf

Hey mate, glad to hear things are moving along

You'll hit a plateau every once in a while, when the scales just refuse to budge, for weeks some times.
    Eating MORE sometimes breaks the stalemate, because you've been eating too little for too long. At least thats what happened to me.
    Doing Intermittent Fasting will almost certainly work as well. I love IF!

Having an eat-what-you-want day every week REALLY helps with the motivation. Just try to keep it within reason, I ate whatever I wanted for 1 or 2 meals that day, I just did not go totally overboard with how MUCH I ate.

Might be repeating myself, but Im too tired to read through all the posts, lol :P

/Maf
    HOpe all is well with you these days Ma! Thanks for the continued tips. I'm beginning to be a huge fan of IF myself. At first i dreaded those days, but now have come to look forward to them. Hey can you check out my TRT post in the Hormone forum? I haven't got anyone to respond to my Gyno ?

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...%2A%2A%2A.html

Thread Information