Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member

Plz critique my new bulking diet!!

I am going to try this diet:

http://www.massmonsters.com/6/ubb.x?...1&f=5636038281 (you need to be registered to view it it's a free signup thou). Does it sound like it would work? I seem to have put on a little 2 much fat while bulking but still want 2 bulk some more and not put on fat... I have a really high metabolism though and it's hard to put on muscle and I don't want to loose it on the low cal days. What do you guys think?

I also seem to have a hard time eating enough fat.(LOL imagine that) What are some sources of "good fat"?

ttt...no one has any input?

Okw ell since no one replied i'm assuming no one wanted to go to the link so i'll post an overall here:

Training days:
    3600 cals
    320g protein
    280g carbs
    60g fat

Offdays:
    2000 calos
    280g protein
    180g carbs
    50g fat

IF you follow that link you will see that there has been studies done that show if you alternate between bulking and cutting more insulin is created and you can put on more mass without fat. Anyone ever heard anything about this?

Btw i am 22 5'9 180

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Well the fact that you are cycling your cals is good, esp on training and non training days. IMO drop the protein a little and up the carbs, esp if you are bulking you should be getting a good amount right after training. Hope your protein is real food, your carbs are clean, fats healthy, and you don't relie too much on shakes.

Pain

Thread Information