bdos is offline Anabolic Member

what do girls eat??

So my gf wants to loose some weight but her work load makes it near impossible for her to have time for the gym, shes tried eating what i do but that lasted about 3 weeks (im over chicken im over tuna) i like to keep it simple and cheap i can eat the same meals every day for the rest of my life and not care lol. What do you do!? I need some ideas on how to change it up but still have those base ingredents any help please!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bdos900
    So my gf wants to loose some weight but her work load makes it near impossible for her to have time for the gym, shes tried eating what i do but that lasted about 3 weeks (im over chicken im over tuna) i like to keep it simple and cheap i can eat the same meals every day for the rest of my life and not care lol. What do you do!? I need some ideas on how to change it up but still have those base ingredents any help please!
    I am like u and eat pretty standard foods week after week. Check out the recipe subforum for wonderful ideas.

Good news is 75% diet. However not sure I understand why she isn't able to workout?

I totaly missed the recipe forum ill check it out thanks!

She works 10 hour days plus travel time we can get some cardio in when we walk the dogs but most nights shes lucky to be home before 9:30 thats why i think if i can help her get her diet in check she'll start feeling alot better about herself

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bdos900
    I totaly missed the recipe forum ill check it out thanks!

She works 10 hour days plus travel time we can get some cardio in when we walk the dogs but most nights shes lucky to be home before 9:30 thats why i think if i can help her get her diet in check she'll start feeling alot better about herself
    I see. Hopefully he situation is temporary. That's sweet that u r helping. She's feel better once her body has proper nutrition. One thing I noticed is I eat a lot more lean protein and veggies now. Little fruit and no bread when cutting except Ezekiel bread of course. Wishing you and gf the best.

Thanks GGR when i posted this thread i hoped you would stop by

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hi~ Samples of what I eat:

Whey shakes since I think a lot of gals love shakes! (And I know real food is better but might be better than the alternative)
    Pancakes. I love 'em and eat 'em almost every single day.
    Salads with grilled chicken is a great choice. And if ordering out double the chicken.
    Salads with pork loin. And yes, some vets here approve of pork loin.
    Go-lean Cereal with skim milk
    Salmon with asparagus
    Lobster tails with baked potato for a great treat to motivate
    Greek grilled chicken on the stick with rice and salad
    Tuna with lettuce and tomato
    Plain greek yogurt with artificial sweetener and frozen berries or cacao nibs

The above has worked for me. I am into lifestyle and enjoyment since I want to be able to stick to it forever!

And consistency is the key. And.....slow wins the race......

Good luck to her!

SM

CookiesNCream is offline Female Member
    Good meals for breakfast -

* Oats mixed w/ protein powder (vanilla & cinnamon is a good combo)
    * Protein pancakes - grind oats, protein powder, egg whites, vanilla extract, Splenda
    * Omelette (whole eggs or just the whites) with mixed veggies and avocado (personal favourite)
    * Scrambled egg wrap using Ezekiel wraps
    * Smoothie - protein powder, blueberries, spinach, powdered greens, unsweetened almond milk, flax seed, ice, cinnamon

Lunch -

* Ezekiel Bread, cottage cheese as a spread topped w/ tomatoes, sprouts, cubes (open faces veg sandwich
    * Ezekiel wrap w/ diced chicken & veggies (mix non fat plain Greek yogurt w/ sea salt, dill, fresh garlic & lemon juice for a tzatziki dip) and use a dressing
    * Large garden salad w/ Tuna & fresh veggies (oil & vinegar for drsg)
    * Lettuce wraps (iceberg, rice, ground turkey, mixed veggies, mustard)

Dinner -

* BBQ Chicken, Fauxtatoes (mashed cauliflower), grilled asparagus & peppers
    * Baked tilapia w/ rice & steamed veg
    * Spaghetti squash, ground turkey & homemade tomato sauce
    * Stuffed peppers
    * Chicken Linguine (use zucchini as your linguine, you'll want to Blanche this)

Hope this helps!! Good luck to your girlfriend on her journey!

Thanks SM and Blondee im sure the pancakes will be a favorite lol could i steal those diets and mix them up a bit?

Should all be set for monday its valentines day here so i dont want all the chocolate i bought her to go to waste lol

Thread Information