lonelysoldier1988 is offline Associate Member

Hello All!!!! Need advice.

Hi guys Im just curious if you guys think I should continue natty bulking?? I kinda want to get in shape for summer but will it make me skinny im.new to getting lean so advice would help. stats and pics would help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello All!!!! Need advice.-2013-02-13-16.03.45.jpg   Hello All!!!! Need advice.-2013-02-13-16.03.12.jpg   Hello All!!!! Need advice.-2013-02-13-16.05.41.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelysoldier1988 View Post
    Hi guys Im just curious if you guys think I should continue natty bulking?? I kinda want to get in shape for summer but will it make me skinny im.new to getting lean so advice would help. stats and pics would help.
    First, you have a great base - well done! How long have you been training natty?

Second - it's hard to estimate bodyfat since you're covering up in your front shot, but you don't appear to be too bad. Still, you'd look a helluva lot better (and bigger) ripped, simply because you'll show off more muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelysoldier1988 View Post
    will it make me skinny
    Not if you do it right. Take a look at my cutting sticky, it might be just what you need. Hope you keep this thread updated, i'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.UR6TtB04uSo

Thread Information