Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: *** Gbrice's Cutting Progress Log v2.0 ***

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Keep it up gb.
    Do you supplement with fiber at all. Seems like a good idea especially in a cut.
    Thoughts?
    Yes. When cutting, I use metamucil (psyllium fiber) before bed. I also tend to eat more veggies simply because I'm hungry and need to fill up to feel satisfied, so I get more 'natural' fiber by default.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    good stuff GB.........keep up the good work!
    Thanks brother!

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    good progress so far
    Ty buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    nice work mate, im seeing my top four abs too, a nice sight

Did you find that txt file to be readable?
    It's a race!!!

I only glanced at it via my phone which is hard to read on anyway, I'll have to check it out on a proper PC as soon as I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    Congrats on this Gbrice!
    Ty T!!!

Sometimes life just gets in the way ... I hope you have a great trip! Enjoy your break, don't think of it as a huge setback!
    Seems to be more often than not, lol! I know it's gonna fck me mentally at the very least, but I'm going to try and not let it bother me. Just because I'm in FL doesn't mean I have to go wild. No I won't be able to adhere to my regimen, etc. but I can make smart choices to minimize the damages. It sucks, because we'll be visiting family and I'm going to want to drink a lot, check out the FL fare, etc. Guess I'll opt for lots of fish!!

Argh, I know what you mean. It's hard to stay away from all the bad things when you don't have a task in front of you!
    lol right!? I need constant distraction, otherwise my mind goes right back to thinking about my number one love and obsession... FOOD! How pathetic am I!?

For Twitz, full post is post #1 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I will be carb cycling using a similar plan that I used last year which got me into my avy shape:

Monday - moderate carb (275/100/50) (P/C/F)
    Tuesday - moderate carb (275/100/50)
    Wednesday - moderate carb (275/100/50)

Thursday - no starchy carb (275/0/50) Fibrous veggies only!
    Friday - no starchy carb (275/0/50) Fibrous veggies only!
    Saturday - no starchy carb (275/0/50) Fibrous veggies only!

Sunday - carb refeed/high carb (275/250/50) YAY!!
    Basically I'm training heavy Monday through Wednesday, then starting a depletion phase Thursday through Saturday. Sunday/refeed day is my rest day... no training, no cardio. Main goal here is to replenish glycogen stores (and possibly create a brief anabolic window during the caloric overage with a small potential for adding muscle) and start again Monday at 100% for another week of heavy and intense training.

If you're interested in how I cycled carbs while 'bulking', let me know as it's a completely different animal.

twitz is offline Female Member
    For Twitz, full post is post #1 of this thread.

Basically I'm training heavy Monday through Wednesday, then starting a depletion phase Thursday through Saturday. Sunday/refeed day is my rest day... no training, no cardio. Main goal here is to replenish glycogen stores (and possibly create a brief anabolic window during the caloric overage with a small potential for adding muscle) and start again Monday at 100% for another week of heavy and intense training.

If you're interested in how I cycled carbs while 'bulking', let me know as it's a completely different animal.
    No, carb cycling for cutting, as I am venturing that way myself. Thanks for your time, this is new to me.

I did read that, I just have to think about how I could work it into my training etc.

The gist of it is:
    3 moderate carb days
    3 no carb days
    1 refeed day

Does the body need 3 days to deplete, and 3 to replenish? Would it work if you only did 2 days of no carbs in depletion phase?

sawyer86 is offline Member
    im interested in your carb cycling while bulking. should we all be doing this as apposed to having the same amount of carbs everyday?

No, carb cycling for cutting, as I am venturing that way myself. Thanks for your time, this is new to me.

I did read that, I just have to think about how I could work it into my training etc.

The gist of it is:
    3 moderate carb days
    3 no carb days
    1 refeed day

Does the body need 3 days to deplete, and 3 to replenish?
    It doesn't need 3 days to deplete, but we wouldn't want to restore right after depletion or that would defeat the purpose. The goal is to take advantage of the depleted state, i.e. mobilize fatty acids and eventually oxidize them. Because insulin is suppressed (due to low/no carbs) and glycogen is depleted, your body's only option is turning to bodyfat (well, that and muscle breakdown but carb cycling will help with that as well) for fuel. 3 days ensures you a) get into a depleted state, and b) burn some bodyfat while depleted. Basically, it's the onset of ketosis but in only 3 days, it never gets to a point of being full blown.

Would it work if you only did 2 days of no carbs in depletion phase?
    Possibly, but results would likely be less dramatic simply because you're allowing 24 fewer hours for fat burning while your body is in an optimized state to do so.

Also note we're only doing 1 day (refeed) to replenish. The moderate carb days are basically 'maintenance', i.e. we're topping off glycogen stores but not necessarily refueling completely. It's just to keep heavier workouts (that should be placed during this phase of the diet) as intense as possible.

^^ PS - I want to point out that this isn't the only or 'right' way to carb cycle, it's just one way and what has worked very well for me. Some people only need to refeed every 10, sometimes even 14 days. Training plays a big role here, because it (coupled with cardio) is what you're relying on to get you depleted as fast as possible so you can start reaping the benefits ASAP.

So, I had a crappy weekend. My in-laws took my son overnight and my wife and I have had this $100 gift card to The Salt Creek Grill (a high-ish end restaurant) for a while now. We decided to take advantage of the 'night off' and went.

I purposely ate light yesterday knowing we'd be going, but I have no doubt I ate roughly 5000 calories during that meal. The drinks alone (a few beers, a few margaritas) were probably 1000 cals. We had an appetizer - crostini w/ warm goat cheese/ herbs and marinara, then shared a salad - greens w/ anjou pears, phyllo wrapped goat cheese (can you tell I love goat cheese? lol), glazed walnuts, etc. For an entree, I had coffee crusted NY Strip (had to be a good 12oz or so) w/ a side of mashed potatoes (which were loaded with butter), and finally, to add insult to injury, we finished the night with a chocolate ganache souffle. Yep... a lil' overboard.

Basically, I started my carb up 12 hours early. I'm not TOO concerned about that, but I wish I had gone without the souffle, and probably the appetizer as well. Of course today, I feel I've thrown away 2 weeks of progress (rationally I know that's not true, but you know what a mindfvck this shit can be) and am freaking. At least all this came after 3 days of carb depletion. I can't think of a better time. It's safe to assume at least some portion of all that crap simply worked to restore glycogen. Hopefully the 'spill-over' into fat cells was minimal. At the end of the day, it was a single meal... a cheat meal if you will. Some people plan 1 a week. I didn't, just had a card burning a hole in my pocket.

Just gotta jump back on and work even harder this week to continue progress. One thing that I've learned about having a bad day with food is that you cannot let it be an excuse to continue to cheat. Nark told me once that cheating begets cheating - and he's SO right. You have to nip it in the bud and pick yourself right back up, carry on like it didn't even happen.

G'nite all! Starting phase 2 tomorrow, as I mentioned in a previous post, my favorite phase of the 6. I'll enjoy this week.

Day 15: Phase 2 (2 weeks): Chest & Tri's

Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press - 4 x 6-10
    Set 1: 195lbs x 10
    Set 2: 195lbs x 10
    Set 3: 195lbs x 9
    Set 4: 195lbs x 8

Incline Dumbbell Press - 3 x 4-6
    Set 1: 100lbs x 6
    Set 2: 100lbs x 6
    Set 3: 100lbs x 6

Note: planned to use (and did start with) 115lb dumbbells... couldn't get em up off my chest when I laid back. Really pissed me off... possibly due to the tricep pre-exhaustion. In any event, I had to reduce to something manageable, and clearly went too light as per being able to get 6 reps for all 3 sets.

Flat Dumbbell Press - 3 x 4-6
    Set 1: 115lbs x 5
    Set 2: 110lbs x 6
    Set 3: 110lbs x 7

One Arm Dumbbell French Press - 3 x 6-10
    Set 1: 40lbs x 9/10
    Set 2: 40lbs x 8/8
    Set 3: 35lbs x 9/9

45 mins cardio

Added Animal Cuts to my supplement regimen today. I'll give it 3 weeks (that'll exhaust the can) then a week off (as suggested by the manufacturer) and decide at that point whether I feel it's adding any benefit to my cutting efforts.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    happy monday gb.. wat is phase 2? just a different workout protocol? curious to what type of weight training u do on low/no days??

let me re-phrase that: on ur low/no days do u train and if so do u cover the entire body again (assuming u already trained it heavy mon thru wed)??

Blog Entries
    So, I had a crappy weekend. My in-laws took my son overnight and my wife and I have had this $100 gift card to The Salt Creek Grill (a high-ish end restaurant) for a while now. We decided to take advantage of the 'night off' and went.

I purposely ate light yesterday knowing we'd be going, but I have no doubt I ate roughly 5000 calories during that meal. The drinks alone (a few beers, a few margaritas) were probably 1000 cals. We had an appetizer - crostini w/ warm goat cheese/ herbs and marinara, then shared a salad - greens w/ anjou pears, phyllo wrapped goat cheese (can you tell I love goat cheese? lol), glazed walnuts, etc. For an entree, I had coffee crusted NY Strip (had to be a good 12oz or so) w/ a side of mashed potatoes (which were loaded with butter), and finally, to add insult to injury, we finished the night with a chocolate ganache souffle. Yep... a lil' overboard.

Basically, I started my carb up 12 hours early. I'm not TOO concerned about that, but I wish I had gone without the souffle, and probably the appetizer as well. Of course today, I feel I've thrown away 2 weeks of progress (rationally I know that's not true, but you know what a mindfvck this shit can be) and am freaking. At least all this came after 3 days of carb depletion. I can't think of a better time. It's safe to assume at least some portion of all that crap simply worked to restore glycogen. Hopefully the 'spill-over' into fat cells was minimal. At the end of the day, it was a single meal... a cheat meal if you will. Some people plan 1 a week. I didn't, just had a card burning a hole in my pocket.

Just gotta jump back on and work even harder this week to continue progress. One thing that I've learned about having a bad day with food is that you cannot let it be an excuse to continue to cheat. Nark told me once that cheating begets cheating - and he's SO right. You have to nip it in the bud and pick yourself right back up, carry on like it didn't even happen.

G'nite all! Starting phase 2 tomorrow, as I mentioned in a previous post, my favorite phase of the 6. I'll enjoy this week.
    well I know how things go down at my place when we have a night away from my daughter so hopefully you got some "exercise" later that night and burned a few of them calories lol....

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    happy monday gb.. wat is phase 2? just a different workout protocol? curious to what type of weight training u do on low/no days??
    Just a change to the current routine for now. Detailed phase 2 on Friday... you'll have to backtrack if you're really interested.

let me re-phrase that: on ur low/no days do u train and if so do u cover the entire body again (assuming u already trained it heavy mon thru wed)??
    Not yet, but we're getting there. Phase 3 has a fair bit of this. This isn't quite a UD2.0 type plan, but some of the principles are in place at times.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    well I know how things go down at my place when we have a night away from my daughter so hopefully you got some "exercise" later that night and burned a few of them calories lol....
    lol, unfortunately not. Let's just call it poor timing.

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Just read through the whole thread GB! will be following this...

Motivated me a little more!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75;6450316[QUOTE
    ]Just a change to the current routine for now. Detailed phase 2 on Friday... you'll have to backtrack if you're really interested.

Not yet, but we're getting there. Phase 3 has a fair bit of this. This isn't quite a UD2.0 type plan, but some of the principles are in place at times.
    1. will chek out friday

2. the reason i asked is because obviously depletion weight training will get u depleted a lot faster than without it and while i know u know this i was curious to see how u had it organized.. without depletion training i dont think u will be there in 3 days..

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Man worrying about that kind of thing just adds to stress. If you're on track 90% of the time, enjoy life/food for the other 10%... Realistically it won't set you back much if any at all...
    Don't stress the little things man, slow and steady wins the race!

Quote Originally Posted by -KJ- View Post
    Just read through the whole thread GB! will be following this...

Motivated me a little more!
    Awesome, thanks KJ!!

1. will chek out friday

2. the reason i asked is because obviously depletion weight training will get u depleted a lot faster than without it and while i know u know this i was curious to see how u had it organized.. without depletion training i dont think u will be there in 3 days..
    While my workouts aren't *all* geared towards depletion, some are as you'll see over the next several weeks. Right now I'm simply addressing some weaker areas. Re: not getting there in 3 days - it worked very well for me the last time I ran the same plan, we shall see!

Awesome, thanks KJ!!

While my workouts aren't *all* geared towards depletion, some are as you'll see over the next several weeks. Right now I'm simply addressing some weaker areas. Re: not getting there in 3 days - it worked very well for me the last time I ran the same plan, we shall see!
    hey buddy dont get me wrong now im not knocking ur plan at all! i know it did u well as i came in on the tail end and got to see the results and u looked great and im sure u will look great again!

i just was saying i dont think u will be fully depleted of muscle glycogen in 3 days if u dont do depletion training.. thats all.. of course we know this does not have to be the case for u to cut body fat..

in case u were curious as to my reasoning for this: in Lyles book after he outlines the exhausting depletion process, on day 3 (i think) he states it would be good to do cardio here to burn off any little bit of muscle glycogen that may be left after the 2 days of depletion training. after going thru this and suffering as much as i did i couldnt believe one could achieve the same result in the same time period simply by diet and cardio with maybe some light lifting..

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    Man worrying about that kind of thing just adds to stress. If you're on track 90% of the time, enjoy life/food for the other 10%... Realistically it won't set you back much if any at all...
    Don't stress the little things man, slow and steady wins the race!
    Completely true. Mainly I'm upset simply because I'm only 2 weeks into my diet... hardly off the ground and already a huge cheat. I had planned on staying strict for at least 4 weeks before even considering factoring a cheat in (note I'm already following an IIFYM approach on my refeed days, so I do have some relief) to the plan. Again, it's less physiological and more psychological; i.e. I'm working on reestablishing a level of self control that I've managed to (easily) lose over the last year or so. Cheating this early in the game is completely counter-productive to that effort.

hey buddy dont get me wrong now im not knocking ur plan at all! i know it did u well as i came in on the tail end and got to see the results and u looked great and im sure u will look great again!
    Thanks man, I didn't take it as a knock.

i just was saying i dont think u will be fully depleted of muscle glycogen in 3 days if u dont do depletion training.. thats all.. of course we know this does not have to be the case for u to cut body fat..

in case u were curious as to my reasoning for this: in Lyles book after he outlines the exhausting depletion process, on day 3 (i think) he states it would be good to do cardio here to burn off any little bit of muscle glycogen that may be left after the 2 days of depletion training.
    You also have to bear in mind that I'm not following Lyle's carb-up protocol either. i.e. I am not doing a massive carb refeed and then continuing with high-ish carbs for 2 additional days. I'm doing a moderate re-feed (we're talking about 250g in a 24 hour period vs. upwards of 1000g + as per Lyle's UD2.0) with 3 *very* moderate (roughly 100g, considered low by most standards) days to follow. Hence glycogen stores may never fully be replenished to begin with, meaning less activity required to deplete. Remember that I am doing a good bit of cardio as well (although I should be doing more) which helps.

Trust me... when phases 5 and 6 roll around, you'll see some disgusting depletive training.

after going thru this and suffering as much as i did i couldnt believe one could achieve the same result in the same time period simply by diet and cardio with maybe some light lifting..
    Who's doing light lifting!?!

LOL.. Wasnt suggesting u were doing "light lifting" but just didnt know. Assuming u lift heavy mon-wed i figd ud slow it down thu-sat but wasnt sure which is why i asked.

The big obstacle i found with carb cyling 7 days was getting a good heavy workout in and getting in depletion workouts. Pretty much had to do total body. This was to have enuff space between and get it all done in 7 days.

Id also like to note regarding "light lifting" ... compared to the brutal hardcore depletion workouts of UD2, most high volume workouts are "light lifting" IMO
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 03-18-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    LOL.. Wasnt suggesting u were doing "light lifting" but just didnt know. Assuming u lift heavy mon-wed i figd ud slow it down thu-sat but wasnt sure which is why i asked.

The big obstacle i found with carb cyling 7 days was getting a good heavy workout in and getting in depletion workouts. Pretty much had to do total body. This was to have enuff space between and get it all done in 7 days.

Id also like to note regarding "light lifting" ... compared to the brutal hardcore depletion workouts of UD2, most high volume workouts are "light lifting" IMO
    Try a modified GVT (as per my routine) or GBC while depleted, then tell me that, lol!

After cutting from 13 to 10 in 8 weeks i doubt ill do anything difft than wat i did then! Depletion = way too much work!! LOL

Day 16: Back, Traps, Bi's

Warmup: Seated Lateral Raise - 2x15
    Sets 1-2: 20lbs x 15

Underhand Pullups (chinups) - 5 x 6-10
    Sets 1-3: bodyweight x 10
    Set 4: bodyweight x 8
    Set 5: bodyweight x 7

Bent Over Dumbbell Row (simultaneous, supinated grip) - 4 x 8-12
    Set 1: 65lbs x 9

Switched to a machine row as the above was causing me discomfort:

Set 2: 130lbs x 8
    Sets 3-4: 110lbs x 8

Decline Pullover - 4 x 8-12
    Set 1: 100lbs x 12
    Set 2: 100lbs x 9
    Set 3: 90lbs x 9
    Set 4: 90lbs x 8

Dumbbell Shrugs - 3x15
    Sets 1-3: 80lbs x 15

Note: I can go heavier, but I find that form suffers somewhat. I find that I get a much better contraction with lighter weight when using dumbbells. When I lift to failure, I opt for barbell and/or machine shrugs where I can go much heavier.

One-Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curls - 4x12
    Set 1: 40lbs x 12/12
    Set 2: 40lbs x 11/12
    Set 3-4: 35lbs x 12/12

20 mins cardio

Looking good in here Gbrice!

What causes you discomfort with the BB rows?

Sorry about the cardio! It's never fun...

Quote Originally Posted by twitz
    Looking good in here Gbrice!

What causes you discomfort with the BB rows?

Sorry about the cardio! It's never fun...
    Thanks Twitz!!

The discomfort was with dumbbell rows, simultaneous with an underhand grip. I have a bit of tendinitis flaring up right now in my left arm, and the combination of the somewhat awkward grip and stance (45 degree bend, think Yates row) just wasn't working well for me today.

I probably would have had the same issue with barbells rows too though now that you mention it.

So how are you making out as of late? Getting out of that rut?

uh oh.. medial epicondylitis? i have it and have had it for prob 6 months or better..

Thanks Twitz!!

The discomfort was with dumbbell rows, simultaneous with an underhand grip. I have a bit of tendinitis flaring up right now in my left arm, and the combination of the somewhat awkward grip and stance (45 degree bend, think Yates row) just wasn't working well for me today.

I probably would have had the same issue with barbells rows too though now that you mention it.

So how are you making out as of late? Getting out of that rut?
    Sorry, DB rows. Can you try an over hand grip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYDaTc-AjYg

I'm back on a diet plan, so I'm working my way out I don't think I'm ready for carb cycling until I have this under control. I'm not a good one for jumping in when I'm not 'ready', always leads to discouragement.

I keep browsing your jounal for inspiration though! Keep it up!

uh oh.. medial epicondylitis? i have it and have had it for prob 6 months or better..
    Possibly, or very close to it. I have just as much pain/discomfort in my forearm (palm up) and inner-elbow.

Sorry, DB rows. Can you try an over hand grip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYDaTc-AjYg
    Possibly... but today I figured fck it!! lol

I'm back on a diet plan, so I'm working my way out I don't think I'm ready for carb cycling until I have this under control. I'm not a good one for jumping in when I'm not 'ready', always leads to discouragement.
    Same here... I agree with you 100%. Until you feel you're ready, prepared to commit, etc. whatever the case may be - making the jump to something else/new would probably just backfire.

I keep browsing your jounal for inspiration though! Keep it up!
    Thanks T, I appreciate it!!

Dinner:

10oz cod coated in cajun seasoned cornmeal then fried in coconut oil. Laid out over a bed of greens with cucumber and red onion, drizzled with pomegranate vinaigrette. Awesome!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    Dinner:

10oz cod coated in cajun seasoned cornmeal then fried in coconut oil. Laid out over a bed of greens with cucumber and red onion, drizzled with pomegranate vinaigrette. Awesome!
    You Yankees and your cod!

Looks delicious

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00

You Yankees and your cod!

Looks delicious
    Lmao! If there's a different fish (not catfish though) that you recommend, I'll try it. Clearly you're the right man to be advising on Cajun food!

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lmao! If there's a different fish (not catfish though) that you recommend, I'll try it. Clearly you're the right man to be advising on Cajun food!
    Speckled trout or red fish...but u won't find them in any store lol

-TroN-

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Dinner:

This looks wkd GB....

2 days of PSMF and I'm already craving some tasty foods.... 2 weeks today and I'll be in futeventira scoffing my face

Can't w8....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

looks awesome GB! how much coconut oil was required??

Like Tron said, red fish, speckled trout, saccalait ( crappie), large mouth bass, red snapper, and perch.

All wild caught but you can find some fish at markets and such.

Damn I miss back home!

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Speckled trout or red fish...but u won't find them in any store lol

-TroN-
    Not sure about speckled trout, but I can definitely get my hands on some red snapper.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    This looks wkd GB....

2 days of PSMF and I'm already craving some tasty foods.... 2 weeks today and I'll be in futeventira scoffing my face

Can't w8....
    So what's on the menu? I KNOW you already have it worked out, lol!

looks awesome GB! how much coconut oil was required??
    Loaded question, lol. What was 'required' and what was used may be 2 different things! Typically, I'd use about a tbsp, but because my pan sucks SO badly, I had to use roughly 2tbsp and I still had to scrape the damn finished product up with a spackle knife!

Next week I'll likely bake the cod. I enjoy frying more by far, but I fear I'm getting a bit TOO much fat this way, and I'd prefer to get it mostly from fish oil and such. Baked cod will still be better than tilapia. OMG I'm so effing sick of tilapia!!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Like Tron said, red fish, speckled trout, saccalait ( crappie), large mouth bass, red snapper, and perch.

All wild caught but you can find some fish at markets and such.

Damn I miss back home!
    Where are you now again?

I can get red snapper and probably perch. How about orange roughy?

Day 17: Abs/Core

Roman Chair Sit-Ups - 5x10

Decline Sit-Ups - 5x15

Hang Cleans - 100 reps (as many sets as it takes)
    Sets 1-5: 75lbs x 20 reps

Note - Yes, I know 75lbs is light. Remember that i'm not going for power here, this is more of a core/cardio workout, hence the light weight. Next week I'll likely keep the weight at 75lbs and go for more reps per set. Even at only 75lbs, after 100 reps my traps were burning up!!!

45 mins cardio (FINALLY), yay!!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Yeh... Im already thinking about the food.... I will probably do a good breakfast the day we go away.... That will the the breaking of the PSMF....

Probably a box of cerial/ pancakes/ maybe a fry up....

Urrrrgggghhhhh not long
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9
    Yeh... Im already thinking about the food.... I will probably do a good breakfast the day we go away.... That will the the breaking of the PSMF....

Probably a box of cerial/ pancakes/ maybe a fry up....

Urrrrgggghhhhh not long
    Hang in there buddy, it'll be worth it. It never seems like it when you're 'starving', but you know you'll kick into "this is the greatest diet in the world" mode once the refeed starts.

i may have to try some fish. as i have friends who own a seafood market! all fresh fish, shrimp, oysters.. at a great discount.. ill prob just blacken pan fry with light EVOO

I'm in Houston, TX now.

Cement jungle compared to the good ole swamp!

Orange roughy, never had it. I usually catch all my fish wild so the fish besides eating in a restaurant that I've bought is tilapia.

I forgot to mention flounder earlier!

Thread Information