Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: *** Gbrice's Cutting Progress Log v2.0 ***

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondee View Post
    How's everything going with you?? Obviously enjoying your new diet + training program. What's your progress like?
    Not bad! I wouldn't necessarily say i'm "enjoying" it, lol...I mean, I enjoy stuffing my face much more... but I don't enjoy the end result obviously.

It's a bit early to tell with regard to progress, but I can say weight appears to have dropped although 1st week is mostly water weight. We'll see what it looks like this Sunday morning for a more accurate picture of what's going on. Hopefully just a pound or two lost. Of course, my mind is fcking with me now... I look in the mirror and see somebody who doesn't even look like they work out. I hate this game sometimes!!

Thx for checking in Blondee!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Of course, my mind is fcking with me now... I look in the mirror and see somebody who doesn't even look like they work out. I hate this game sometimes!!
    remember that feeling! one thing that sucks about the first few weeks of a cut is the work is the hardest and the results come the slowest! only a few of these weeks and u will have good momentum built!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    remember that feeling! one thing that sucks about the first few weeks of a cut is the work is the hardest and the results come the slowest! only a few of these weeks and u will have good momentum built!
    I can deal with the workouts, diet, etc. What I can't deal with is the revealing of lack of results. I'm already starting to look like the same skinny, muscleless cvnt I looked like 2 years ago. Idk man... I don't mean to be negative, i'm not about to give up or anything like that, but I'm finding more and more that I'm not (physically/genetically, whatever) cut out for this. I LOVE it... am passionate about it, but may just not have what it takes, unfortunately.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75

I can deal with the workouts, diet, etc. What I can't deal with is the revealing of lack of results. I'm already starting to look like the same skinny, muscleless cvnt I looked like 2 years ago. Idk man... I don't mean to be negative, i'm not about to give up or anything like that, but I'm finding more and more that I'm not (physically/genetically, whatever) cut out for this. I LOVE it... am passionate about it, but may just not have what it takes, unfortunately.
    That's how I feel most days mate. And I see people posting pics with similar stats to mine and looking much better than me. All I can think is that I must a 30lb ass!

Favourable lighting my friend, only ever look in a mirror under favourable lighting. And don't enter any stupid competitions where you have to post a 'before' pic!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Back In Black; 03-13-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    That's how I feel most days mate. And I see people posting pics with similar days to mine and looking much better than me. All I can think is that I must a 30lb ass!

Favourable lighting my friend, only ever look in a mirror under favourable lighting. And don't enter any stupid competitions where you have to post a 'before' pic!!!!!!!!
    I hear ya man. It's just a real downer when, you know, you feel something is wrong with you that's beyond your control. I look at myself after 4+ years of dedicated training and I don't really look much different than I did after my first year if i'm being completely honest. People always tell me 4 years is nothing and point out the fact that I started in my early 30's (literally decades later than most start), yada yada yada and while that may all be true, I look at 405 (a year older than me) and he went from looking like my before pics to what he looks like now in 18 months... almost 3 years less in training yet looks leaps and bounds closer to a 'bodybuilder' than I do (don't get a big head here 405!!).

I find it extremely difficult to imagine his training/diet is THAT much more on the next level than mine is (no offense buddy), especially when I consider the fact I've had guys like Fireguy, and in particular, Nark in my corner advising me. I can't chalk it up to anything other than something being off with the way my system (metabolically?) works. I thought it was low T but so far, TRT hasn't made any discernible difference. Insulin resistance? Maybe. Probably. But would that condition alone explain how a person can eat over maintenance, put on a ton of fat and very little (if any) lean mass, despite intense, dedicated training and always hitting macros? Idk man...

Over the years, I think I've fcked myself royally. I think I suffer from a combo of low T, metabolic syndrome, sluggish thyroid, and insulin resistance, and who knows what else. It seems that at best, I'll be able to get lean and look like a swimmer or Calvin Klein model, but will never be able to achieve a bodybuilder's look. And by bodybuilder, I don't mean a 250lb 4% bodyfat pro look. I mean a respectable build... 210lbs @ 10%, something like that.

I'm rambling now...and probably depressing everyone so I'll stop here.
    Last edited by gbrice75; 03-13-2013 at 12:34 PM.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It took you a year to get outta shape, going to take more than 4 days man... Don't give up, because when the results start coming man you will be happy you kept pushing forward.
    Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    It took you a year to get outta shape, going to take more than 4 days man... Don't give up, because when the results start coming man you will be happy you kept pushing forward.
    Keep it up
    Nah, definitely not giving up bro... I know where the other direction leads, so that's not an option. And believe me - this isn't crazy talk as in wanting instant results. Been there, done that. I know the time and dedication it takes. I've dieted down before and gotten below 10%, and I'll do it again.

I'm speaking more in general terms of my 'career' in this sport... just the fact that overall, I've managed to put on VERY little muscle compared to people in similar situations (former lifestyle, stats, age, etc)... just very defeating when you think you may have already reached your max potential... when that 'max' is pretty damn pathetic.

Thx for your support though bro. I'm not going anywhere, I'll still be here doing my thing even if the reward doesn't seem to be worth the effort.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    GB you are depressing me. I'm 48 next month and plan to be in best shape of my life when I'm 50. Keep at it. You have the knowledge and tools to get the job done.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    I'm right with you man. I have trained off and on since my teens. I've been serious about it for a year or more at least 5 times in my life. Right now, I look like I've never touched a weight in my life. I'm 5'9" and 162#. I still have an inch or so of pudge around my midsection. Genetics and body makeup play far more of a role than a lot of well built guys think it does. We work just as hard if not harder for 10% of the results they get. I'm fine with slim, lean and cut up... if I could just get there without losing everything. I go straight from strong but round, to scrawny. It's not entirely about food and workout, genes, age, and individual should be factored way more into the equation.

But, like you, I'm into it and I'm not giving up. I have no intention or ambition to compete, or be a standout... But I would like to at least look like I unmistakably work out.

Okay, enough pity-party! Off to the gym!! : )

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    ... about the first few weeks of a cut is the work is the hardest and the results come the slowest!...
    I'm the opposite, and I'll bet I can speak for other ecto-morph-y skinny-fat guys. I've been on a cut for 3 months now, I lost 20 pounds, the first 15 of which was probably in the first 3-4 weeks. Mostly cardio, but lifting and dieting with quality protein the whole time.

One thing I will say about cutting ,GB, I have noticed that our muscles kinda shrivel up while we cut and lose fat. Once we stop, and start feeding ourselves at or above maintenance - they blow back up (mostly) and that is when I actually "feel" my leanest. that loose flabby feeling while we cut is what sucks the most.
    Last edited by oatmeal69; 03-13-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Dang spelling! Gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    GB you are depressing me. I'm 48 next month and plan to be in best shape of my life when I'm 50. Keep at it. You have the knowledge and tools to get the job done.
    Sorry brother, and thanks for your support. I do feel I have the knowledge, but I'm losing faith in the 'tools' to be honest. I've helped so many people achieve a better body yet can't seem to get past a 'beginner's look' myself. But you know the saying... some of the best coaches (not saying that's me, but making a point) can't play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    I'm right with you man. I have trained off and on since my teens. I've been serious about it for a year or more at least 5 times in my life. Right now, I look like I've never touched a weight in my life. I'm 5'9" and 162#. I still have an inch or so of pudge around my midsection. Genetics and body makeup play far more of a role than a lot of well built guys think it does. We work just as hard if not harder for 10% of the results they get.
    A-fcking-MEN bro. It's easy for the guys who 'got it' to claim genetics are nothing and they just work harder than others. On the flip side, it's also easy for the slackers to blame genetics for their lack of hard work. Then there's people like me, and now you apparently. I've worked my fcking ass off over the past 4 1/2 years. I've dragged my ass out of bed at 4:30am 5 days a week, and I can count on one hand the days I missed unplanned. If that's not dedicated, I don't know what is. I clearly have the knowledge simply based on the results of people I've helped. Again, look at 405. (I use him as an example because we're very similar in stats, age, body composition when we started, etc). He knew next to nothing about nutrition when he got here. I recall helping him out quite a bit, sharing lots of knowledge with him - and look at him now. Don't get me wrong; I'm not taking credit for his transformation. HE did that by working his ass off, and he did a great job of it. But I too work my ass off... with the same knowledge I imparted to 405, yet I have the muscularity of an 18 year old in his first year in the gym. Basically, I haven't grown beyond newb gains and it's honestly killing me.

I'm fine with slim, lean and cut up... if I could just get there without losing everything. I go straight from strong but round, to scrawny. It's not entirely about food and workout, genes, age, and individual should be factored way more into the equation.
    Great description. Same thing that happens with me. When I'm 'big' (i.e. over 15% bodyfat), I look bulky but still have no shape. When I'm lean, I look like an AIDS patient (not my words... but what I was told in the gym once by a few 'concerned' friends) especially in clothes. Let's face it, we spend way more time in clothes than not. While I prefer to be lean for many reasons (health, feel better in general, etc) I want to look big too. Not monstrous - again, I have no desire to compete or ever be a 250lb guy like Marcus. Just an undeniable physique that when people see me, they think instantly "wow, nice build. That guy knows what he's doing".

But, like you, I'm into it and I'm not giving up. I have no intention or ambition to compete, or be a standout... But I would like to at least look like I unmistakably work out.
    Exactly!!!

I'm the opposite, and I'll bet I can speak for other ecto-morph-y skinny-fat guys. I've been on a cut for 3 months now, I lost 20 pounds, the first 15 of which was probably in the first 3-4 weeks. Mostly cardio, but lifting and dieting with quality protein the whole time.

One thing I will say about cutting ,GB, I have noticed that our muscles kinda shrivel up while we cut and lose fat. Once we stop, and start feeding ourselves at or above maintenance - they blow back up (mostly) and that is when I actually "feel" my leanest. that loose flabby feeling while we cut is what sucks the most.
    I'll have to get there first bro... lol

Day 11: Chest and Back

Flat Dumbbell Press: 4x12
    Set 1: 110lbs x 12
    Set 2: 100lbs x 9
    Set 3: 90lbs x 10
    Set 4: 80lbs x 11

VERY disappointed with this workout. I haven't had to drop to 80's (and still couldn't complete 12 reps) in a LONG time. I'm glad I hit 12 on my first/heaviest set, but I did better last week on subsequent sets. I may be losing strength and will have to make some adjustments... too soon to tell as I could have just been having a bad day. Also, I haven't benched using dumbbells in a long time (with the exception of last week). A few weeks ago I was at my strongest on barbell bench that I've ever been, but barbell strength doesn't parallel dumbbell strength. Typically, at least in my experience, when you train with one for a while, strength dwindles down a bit (albeit temporarily until workouts resume) in the other.

Incline Dumbbell Fly: 4x6
    Sets 1-4: 60lbs x 6

Deadlift: 4x6
    Set 1: 395lbs x 6
    Set 2: 395lbs x 6
    Set 3: 375lbs x 6
    Set 4: 265lbs x 5

T-Bar Row: 4 x 8-12
    Set 1: 125lbs (plus minimal weight of T-bar) x 12
    Set 2: 125lbs x 10
    Set 3: 115lbs x 10
    Set 4: 115lbs x 9

Close Grip Chins (palms touching): 4 x failure
    Set 1: bodyweight x 10
    Set 2: bodyweight x 8
    Set 3: bodyweight x 7
    Set 4: (switched to underhand close grip latpulldown) - 150lbs x 9

Cardio, 30 mins (combo of elliptical and kettlebell swings)

Oh, and don't knock yourself too much. Your avi showing a VERY well defined and muscular back is awesome. I only hope to have some of that someday.

[B]I haven't had to drop to 80's (and still couldn't complete 12 reps) in a LONG time. I'm glad I hit 12 on my first/heaviest set, but I did better last week on subsequent sets. I may be losing strength and will have to make some adjustments...
    I'm practically ANEMIC at the moment. even my legs which usually remain strong no matter what, are losing SERIOUS strength. I start Test-E today, and Tren -A next week. I'd like to have lost more fat around my middle, but this weakness really saps my positive attitude about working out. I just start to wonder about how much loss of strength and muscle mass is productive in an overall plan when dieting down.

Oh, and don't knock yourself too much. Your avi showing a VERY well defined and muscular back is awesome. I only hope to have some of that someday.
    Thanks bro, but I was 'enhanced' when that pic was taken. If I were at that bodyfat right now, I doubt my back would look like that.

I'm practically ANEMIC at the moment. even my legs which usually remain strong no matter what, are losing SERIOUS strength.
    Why do you think this is? Are calories TOO low?

I start Test-E today, and Tren-A next week.
    Kind of an odd combo IMO, but I hope it works out for you. One tip though - I'd wait a few weeks to start the tren . Test E won't be kicking in until week 3 minimum... you don't want to shut your natural test production down with Tren weeks before the test e is doing it's thing. Just my .02

I'd like to have lost more fat around my middle, but this weakness really saps my positive attitude about working out. I just start to wonder about how much loss of strength and muscle mass is productive in an overall plan when dieting down.
    Ideally, we should lose very little strength/muscle. I think it's next to impossible to maintain it all, that's just not realistic, sometimes even with gear in the mix, but it shouldn't be to the point where you're losing everything you've gained. Then it just becomes a vicious cycle of bulking/cutting.

Why do you think this is? Are calories TOO low?
    I'm trying for 1,900 cals daily. and I've been in a holding pattern at 162# for the last couple weeks, so it's become my new maintenance. I don't want to eat less, I just get tired, listless and weaker.
    Kind of an odd combo IMO, but I hope it works out for you. One tip though - I'd wait a few weeks to start the tren. Test E won't be kicking in until week 3 minimum... you don't want to shut your natural test production down with Tren weeks before the test e is doing it's thing. Just my .02
    I have enough Test-E left from my last cycle to do this new cycle and then some. I'll just mix in a really small dose every other day with my daily Tren -A injection. I am thinking exactly what you mentioned - let it ride a couple weeks first. I have been following Atomini's Tren thread though, and he mentioned just starting them at the same time. I posted several times toward the end over there if you're interested.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ctively-thread!
    I also am keeping a detailed log here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...EN-A-Diary-Log
    Ideally, we should lose very little strength/muscle. I think it's next to impossible to maintain it all, that's just not realistic, sometimes even with gear in the mix, but it shouldn't be to the point where you're losing everything you've gained. Then it just becomes a vicious cycle of bulking/cutting.
    I know it!! Guys like us walk a REALLY fine line between that vicious cycle. I've tried to get as lean as possible on this current "cut" so that I have to diet down as little as possible when I'm done with my cycle, but yeah it does seem like I'm running in circles a lot.

Thanks for letting me hijack BTW! LOL
    If you have time, let me know what you think of my diet and plan.

I'm trying for 1,900 cals daily. and I've been in a holding pattern at 162# for the last couple weeks, so it's become my new maintenance. I don't want to eat less, I just get tired, listless and weaker.I have enough Test-E left from my last cycle to do this new cycle and then some.
    Could you do more cardio instead of eating less?

I'll just mix in a really small dose every other day with my daily Tren-A injection. I am thinking exactly what you mentioned - let it ride a couple weeks first. I have been following Atomini's Tren thread though, and he mentioned just starting them at the same time.
    Gotcha. I'm no expert when it comes to AAS, far from it. Maybe he knows something I don't.

I posted several times toward the end over there if you're interested.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ctively-thread!
    I also am keeping a detailed log here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...EN-A-Diary-LogI know it!! Guys like us walk a REALLY fine line between that vicious cycle. I've tried to get as lean as possible on this current "cut" so that I have to diet down as little as possible when I'm done with my cycle, but yeah it does seem like I'm running in circles a lot.
    Thanks for letting me hijack BTW! LOL
    If you have time, let me know what you think of my diet and plan.
    lol no worries, i'll hit up your thread. I'm bad with following up in other people's threads, I know.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Great log GB. I'll be doing a cut similar to yours starting Monday and will be watching this thread like a hawk. Best of luck on your venture and thanks for the extra motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Great log GB. I'll be doing a cut similar to yours starting Monday and will be watching this thread like a hawk. Best of luck on your venture and thanks for the extra motivation.
    Thanks brother, good luck to you as well, i'll be looking out for your log (cause' I know you're gonna start one, right?! )

Could you do more cardio instead of eating less?
    *whine* do I have to?? LOL. It's a thought...
    I was doing 40 minutes interval 5-6 days most of the last 3 months. I've now cut it to 30 min. along with my weight training 6 days.

*whine* do I have to?? LOL. It's a thought...
    I was doing 40 minutes interval 5-6 days most of the last 3 months. I've now cut it to 30 min. along with my weight training 6 days.
    lol... well, if you've plateaued and are already eating relatively low calories (you are), I'd recommend more cardio vs. cutting calories further. You can possibly even bump calories slightly with the inclusion of more cardio, thereby feeding more muscles more.

I hear you though... I DETEST cardio too.

You are probably right on the nose. Better to burn it off than starve yourself - even though it's harder.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cardio is great. 40 min on the stepper, you can focus on calves, hams, quads, do vacuums. Read a book. Dick around on my phone..
    It's boring when you can't entertain yourself

Better to burn it off than starve yourself - even though it's harder.
    ^^ this

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    Cardio is great. 40 min on the stepper, you can focus on calves, hams, quads, do vacuums. Read a book. Dick around on my phone..
    It's boring when you can't entertain yourself
    AND this!!

I'd be LOST without Fox news, and CNN on two different monitors. I might try reading, not sure if it could hold my interest through the "high" side of interval training though.

I'd be LOST without Fox news, and CNN on two different monitors. I might try reading, not sure if it could hold my interest through the "high" side of interval training though.
    I can't read during cardio... too much bouncing, makes me dizzy. I just shut my eyes, turn my iPhone volume all the way up, and lose myself in Opeth's music.

Thanks brother, good luck to you as well, i'll be looking out for your log (cause' I know you're gonna start one, right?! )
    Still debating on the log bud. It'd be great for motivation and accountability, but my pics would be pretty embarassing at the moment.

Still debating on the log bud. It'd be great for motivation and accountability, but my pics would be pretty embarassing at the moment.
    So would mine.

Still debating on the log
    Keep a log, most definitely! It's INVALUABLE for charting your progress. It also makes the big picture easier to see, it's easy to get lost in the day-to-day minutiae. Also, others can easily help if you encounter difficulties.

So would mine.
    Nonsense.. I've seen you recent(ish) pics. You're lookin good bud

Keep a log, most definitely! It's INVALUABLE for charting your progress. It also makes the big picture easier to see, it's easy to get lost in the day-to-day minutiae. Also, others can easily help if you encounter difficulties.
    All good points. You guys have talked me into it, plus I don't want to derail GB's more than I already have. I start putting one together in the next couple days.

Thanks guys

^^ this!

Nonsense.. I've seen you recent(ish) pics. You're lookin good bud
    Haha, thanks man. Wish I felt as good. :\

All good points. You guys have talked me into it, plus I don't want to derail GB's more than I already have.
    lol Oatmeal was doing fine without you!! Lmao, jk Oat.

twitz is offline Female Member
    Hey Gbrice - I totally understand what you're saying here. I get in the same rut sometimes. I notice that the girls I admire at the gym don't seem to really even lift, and I can't even get that look busting my butt. Sometimes I let it get to me, and I slack for a bit. Then I realize that this is what I love to do, I'm not happy when I'm not focused on it. Probably the same sort of thing you feel from time to time.

This lifestyle is a mental fvck! You're always comparing yourself, your full day becomes consumed with eating, food prep, training, reading about it, logging etc... that sometimes it just feels like you're spinning your wheels and getting no where, while everyone else around you is having great results. The truth is, you ARE making results, you DO look like you work out, you KNOW what is takes to get there, and you do EVERYTHING that you need to do. Keep hanging in there!! Your pictures and measurements will make you feel proud one day soon

Keep it up Gbrice!

Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    Hey Gbrice - I totally understand what you're saying here. I get in the same rut sometimes. I notice that the girls I admire at the gym don't seem to really even lift, and I can't even get that look busting my butt. Sometimes I let it get to me, and I slack for a bit. Then I realize that this is what I love to do, I'm not happy when I'm not focused on it. Probably the same sort of thing you feel from time to time.
    Yep, so true! I know I can't quit because I already know where that leads... I'll either get fat again eventually, or best case scenario wind up skinny-fat if I watch my diet (i.e. don't go back to my old ways of eating). Plus, as you said, I love doing it - it would just be so much sweeter to reap the rewards that I see so many others reaping (with what often appears to be less effort too).

Based on the pics I've seen of you, I think you're probably being a little tough on yourself. Not sure what look you're going for as I haven't seen these other girls at the gym obviously... but they're probably thinking the same about you!

This lifestyle is a mental fvck! You're always comparing yourself, your full day becomes consumed with eating, food prep, training, reading about it, logging etc... that sometimes it just feels like you're spinning your wheels and getting no where, while everyone else around you is having great results.
    Exactly!! And it's so true about comparing yourself... I've said this before, but I remember when I was a 255lb fat ass. All I cared about was not being fat. I didn't even bother comparing myself to (or looking at for that matter) 'built' guys. I would have been happy to be skinny. Once I reached that goal, I started looking at guys with a 'slim' build... just a hint of working out. I figured I'd be really happy if I could get there. Then I did... and so on. Point being we always compare ourselves to those who have achieved what we have yet to... we rarely look back at where we were and think about how far we've come. It's a blessing and a curse... it keeps us striving for more, but at the same time often makes us very unhappy and defeated feeling. At least that's the case with me.

The truth is, you ARE making results, you DO look like you work out, you KNOW what is takes to get there, and you do EVERYTHING that you need to do.
    Thx for your warm words Twitz... I need em' now more than ever lol!

Keep hanging in there!! Your pictures and measurements will make you feel proud one day soon

Keep it up Gbrice!
    Still hanging... and I really hope you're right!! Thx again for supporting me!

CookiesNCream is offline Female Member
    Not bad! I wouldn't necessarily say i'm "enjoying" it, lol...I mean, I enjoy stuffing my face much more... but I don't enjoy the end result obviously.

It's a bit early to tell with regard to progress, but I can say weight appears to have dropped although 1st week is mostly water weight. We'll see what it looks like this Sunday morning for a more accurate picture of what's going on. Hopefully just a pound or two lost. Of course, my mind is fcking with me now... I look in the mirror and see somebody who doesn't even look like they work out. I hate this game sometimes!!

Thx for checking in Blondee!

It's my pleasure checking in. I enjoy reading your thread. I find you to be truly inspiing because you practice what you preach. You help so many people by trying to educate them on nurtrition + training, yet you continue to live that same lifestyle. Your before pictures and current pictures are phenominal. Like wow. If anytime you're having a bad day, look at where you've come from, and don't take this the wrong way, but from your photo's I would guess your age is mid 30's-40's (sorry If I'm wrong lol, don't kill me!) ... but if I'm not wrong, you're in damn good shape for your age. You don't know this but I can guaruntee that a shit ton of men your age probably envy your discplipine because it has allowed you to be in better shape than they ever will be. I haven't been on this site for very long, but from the length of time I have been here, I can tell that a lot of people look up to you .. there's a reason for that. You set a good example and IMO, are the picture of health. You live a well balanced lifestyle, train hard, eat well .. but also take breaks and eat crap (and by crap I mean oh so good) to reset your frame of mind.

And if I may say this, it makes me feel a hell of a lot better knowing that someone of your stature stalls from time to time. I struggle with my goals everyday, I have to bust my ass day in and day out just to lose an inch. I used to get upset because I'd see people put in 1/4 of the effort that I do in the gym and they look amazing, and here I am, 5 days fasted cardio, weights, strict diet ... all for an inch. BUT then I remember where I came from and that makes that 1 inch that much sweeter. You need to think the same thing. You're not wasting away, lol, you're not a muscless cvnt, you're GBrice, a big ass Mofo and it's time you start seeing that!

CookiesNCream is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondee View Post
    It's my pleasure checking in. I enjoy reading your thread. I find you to be truly inspiing because you practice what you preach. You help so many people by trying to educate them on nurtrition + training, yet you continue to live that same lifestyle. Your before pictures and current pictures are phenominal. Like wow. If anytime you're having a bad day, look at where you've come from, and don't take this the wrong way, but from your photo's I would guess your age is mid 30's-40's (sorry If I'm wrong lol, don't kill me!) ... but if I'm not wrong, you're in damn good shape for your age. You don't know this but I can guaruntee that a shit ton of men your age probably envy your discplipine because it has allowed you to be in better shape than they ever will be. I haven't been on this site for very long, but from the length of time I have been here, I can tell that a lot of people look up to you .. there's a reason for that. You set a good example and IMO, are the picture of health. You live a well balanced lifestyle, train hard, eat well .. but also take breaks and eat crap (and by crap I mean oh so good) to reset your frame of mind.

And if I may say this, it makes me feel a hell of a lot better knowing that someone of your stature stalls from time to time. I struggle with my goals everyday, I have to bust my ass day in and day out just to lose an inch. I used to get upset because I'd see people put in 1/4 of the effort that I do in the gym and they look amazing, and here I am, 5 days fasted cardio, weights, strict diet ... all for an inch. BUT then I remember where I came from and that makes that 1 inch that much sweeter. You need to think the same thing. You're not wasting away, lol, you're not a muscless cvnt, you're GBrice, a big ass Mofo and it's time you start seeing that!

OMG - note to self ... use SPELLCHECK before hitting send! haha. Butchered that reply lol!

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Chin up bud, we all have down days, I have faith you will get there in the end

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread Information