Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 57 of 57
  1. #41
    -KJ-'s Avatar
    -KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Diet Section
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Its my first time with creatine mate, so i dont know............just got the cheapest monohydrate they sell....dont even know what to expect, im using for when i carb load while replenishing glycogen.
    Let me know how it goes anyway! all their products are decent IMO

  2. #42
    energizer bunny's Avatar
    energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by -KJ- View Post
    Let me know how it goes anyway! all their products are decent IMO
    will do mate..............ive no complaints and ive been using them for years!...always delivered in great time and quality is alway good.

  3. #43
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    They are a great company.... Used them for years and never had any problems...

    There creatine is creatine lol..... Does what it says on the tin.... Just take 5g a day
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

    Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

    Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros




  4. #44
    -KJ-'s Avatar
    -KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Diet Section
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    They are a great company.... Used them for years and never had any problems...

    There creatine is creatine lol..... Does what it says on the tin.... Just take 5g a day
    Good to know. Have you tried their BCAAs Base?

  5. #45
    Tron3219's Avatar
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    3,366
    Does this company sell to the states?

    -TroN-

  6. #46
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by -KJ-
    Good to know. Have you tried their BCAAs Base?
    I have. As their Creatine is Creatine their BCAA's are BCAA's
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  7. #47
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    Does this company sell to the states?

    -TroN-
    Tron you must have bulk powder suppliers over there? Trueprotein?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #48
    -KJ-'s Avatar
    -KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Diet Section
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I have. As their Creatine is Creatine their BCAA's are BCAA's
    Ok may have been a silly Q but ive used BCAAs that mixed shit taseted shit and done nothing but also used some that where a lot better.

  9. #49
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by -KJ-

    Ok may have been a silly Q but ive used BCAAs that mixed shit taseted shit and done nothing but also used some that where a lot better.
    They all have a butter taste to them KJ. I normally put the smallest amount possible of a cordial in or just neck them down and pull a funny face

    I only ever use them when cutting and even then, sparingly.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  10. #50
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Bitter, not butter. Damn sausage fingers!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  11. #51
    -KJ-'s Avatar
    -KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Diet Section
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    They all have a butter taste to them KJ. I normally put the smallest amount possible of a cordial in or just neck them down and pull a funny face

    I only ever use them when cutting and even then, sparingly.
    I actually find ON BCAAs quite tasty lol but I get where your coming from.

  12. #52
    Frontrow12 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    48
    Scivation Xtend tastes pretty good! Myproteins BCAAs were used as torture in the war I believe!!

  13. #53
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by -KJ-

    I actually find ON BCAAs quite tasty lol but I get where your coming from.
    ON are definitely less bitter and finer powder but the cost difference isn't worth it. I normally only add BCAA's or AAKG to my other to make it up to 49.

    Base, you hungry much or getting used to it?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  14. #54
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    BIB has all of these questions covered... Nice 1....

    I do the same... Just use lime cordial.... And yeh true protein in the states...


    Hungry, yes... Lol I may have a small re-feed at some point to keep me from going nuts....

    The real fun starts once I'm back from holiday..
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

    Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

    Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros




  15. #55
    -KJ-'s Avatar
    -KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Diet Section
    Posts
    1,280
    I think it may be my protein if from Ireland anyone know?

  16. #56
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    Week 1 - Thursday

    I smashes the shit out of legs tonight....

    Lying leg curls in the usual fashion, 3 warm ups, 2 sets to complete failure with rest pause at the end

    Squats - 3 warm up sets, 3 pyramided weight sets at 5 reps each, 1 set of breathing 20 rep squats (killer)

    Leg press - 3 failure and beyond sets with forced reps, partials and then forced negatives... Killer again

    Standing calf raise - 2 sets.... Wore wrong shoes and could do these so gave up and did seated

    Seated calf raise - 4 sets to failure, last two both with rest pause sets at the end....


    Nutrition has been similar.... I'm not going to bore u too much.... With a PSMF there really is not much to see lol..... I'm just trying to hit 315g of protein and limit fat and carbs macros as much as possible.....
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

    Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

    Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros




  17. #57
    >Good Luck<'s Avatar
    >Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bed, work, gym, kitchen
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9
    Week 1 - Thursday

    I smashes the shit out of legs tonight....

    Lying leg curls in the usual fashion, 3 warm ups, 2 sets to complete failure with rest pause at the end

    Squats - 3 warm up sets, 3 pyramided weight sets at 5 reps each, 1 set of breathing 20 rep squats (killer)

    Leg press - 3 failure and beyond sets with forced reps, partials and then forced negatives... Killer again

    Standing calf raise - 2 sets.... Wore wrong shoes and could do these so gave up and did seated

    Seated calf raise - 4 sets to failure, last two both with rest pause sets at the end....

    Nutrition has been similar.... I'm not going to bore u too much.... With a PSMF there really is not much to see lol..... I'm just trying to hit 315g of protein and limit fat and carbs macros as much as possible.....
    Good work baseline! I hate lying leg curls so my wo partner makes me do 1 set of 100 each leg day! It insane

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •