Chicken (6oz After cooked)
    Broccoli green salad with cucumber
    Coffee

Dinner Chicken or fish
    Extra salad

Nighttime Snack
    Casein protein shake

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you list the macro's for each meal please. Also, your food should be weighed uncooked, not cooked so make sure the macro's are for uncooked weight.

What is your

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Bodyfat %?

And finally, what is you goal? Pleas don't say gain muscle and lose fat at the same time!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliusman View Post
    My nutration plan

Guys this is my nut plan, any comments? I wanna start a steroid cycle soon,

Breakfast
    8 egg whites with 1 yolk
    Oats
    Coffee

Meal 2
    Quarter Chicken,
    2 eggs
    Brown rice

Mid-morning

Lunch
    Chicken here again 6oz or lean steaks
    Brown rice

Mid-afternoon
    Chicken
    Sweet potato(200Grams cooked)

Pre Workout
    Coffee

Dinner Chicken or fish
    Extra salad

Nighttime Snack
    Casein protein shake
    Really??
    If you are going to take the time to post up a nutrition plan that has already been spoon fed for you. You could at least copy and paste the one with the macros and food timing!! You have already managed to make a lot of senior members mad on this board, Proceed with cation guys.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...k#.UObXz3fhd8E

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Really??
    If you are going to take the time to post up a nutrition plan that has already been spoon fed for you. You could at least copy and paste the one with the macros and food timing!! You have already managed to make a lot of senior members mad on this board, Proceed with cation guys.
    wow I just read that thread and shook my head the whole time....and the diet thats posted is still horrible

Yeah, thanks Jim, I had been reading that thread.

I'm hoping I can lead him in the right direction.

Or, you could just tell him how to get your own (dream) body
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Aliusman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Really??
    What do u mean, that's what I got from you Jim, there was no macros or timing in your email.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Can you list the macro's for each meal please. Also, your food should be weighed uncooked, not cooked so make sure the macro's are for uncooked weight.

What is your

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Bodyfat %?

And finally, what is you goal? Pleas don't say gain muscle and lose fat at the same time!
    18%

Goal, just build muscles

Daveman is offline Junior Member
    Terrible diet is terrible.

All your fat is coming from 3 egg yolks which is a joke...please do some research and understand the basic concepts of nutrition before contemplating using steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Daveman
    Terrible diet is terrible.

All your fat is coming from 3 egg yolks which is a joke...please do some research and understand the basic concepts of nutrition before contemplating using steroids.
    Dude if i could do it myself i won't come here and ask or I could not have spent 5 grands hiring a Fcking PT, I was already fcked up and you guys are sooking about spoon feeding me
    Last edited by Aliusman; 01-04-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliusman

18%

Goal, just build muscles

18%

Goal, just build muscles
    At 18% you need to focus on cutting rather than ANYTHING ELSE at the moment.

Check out the cutting 101 sticky at the top of the page.

Your tdee is approx 2250cals. Base your cutting diet on approx 1850cals to start. List your proposed diet here and I'll take a look.

If you are will IMF to help yourself I will help you. If you come back with the same attitude you have shown elsewhere then you will be on your own. Ok?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

At 18% you need to focus on cutting rather than ANYTHING ELSE at the moment.

Check out the cutting 101 sticky at the top of the page.

Your tdee is approx 2250cals. Base your cutting diet on approx 1850cals to start. List your proposed diet here and I'll take a look.

If you are will IMF to help yourself I will help you. If you come back with the same attitude you have shown elsewhere then you will be on your own. Ok?
    I put my diet plan at the top, dude I seriously do not know what quantity or anything

I put my diet plan at the top, dude I seriously do not know what quantity or anything
    Then you seriously need to work it out. Read the sticky as suggested. Work a plan base on the macro calculation that you settle on. I've already told you what calories to use.

Use the nutrition info on the packets of your food or go to a calorie counter website that list whatever foods you put in your plan.

Take your time. List your plan with weights and macro's.

Then, I can try and help you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

dont get down mate, i know it can be a pain in the ass,ive had to do the same thing, but by doing so youl get a better understanding of food in general, then when gains slow down youl be able to make changes and continue to improve......Ste m and 405 will help you loads if you just help yourself....

i use myfitnesspal.com for macro and cals beakdown.........and also you can use fitday.com

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    i think this guy's biggest problem is he does not understand the amount of time and effort required to gain the proper knowledge. it seems he just thinks we can tell him "eat this" and "shoot that" and he can do it and get what he wants.

thats NOT how it works.

like stem said FIRST u need to get rid of all that body fat ur carrying around, and u need to know how to get rid of it so in the future u can either prevent it from occurring again or have the knowledge to get rid of it urself when the time comes.

IMO u will learn the most about proper diet by cutting. learning how to manipulate diet and macros and nutrient timing really come into play when losing fat and methods change based on body composition (especially for us who are predisposed to carry excess fat).

im glad to see u came over here as that thread in the AAS section wasnt looking too good for u. if i were u i would resign myself to get to 10-12%bf before even considering the prospect of running a steroid cycle. this will take u a few months during which time i suggest u continue to spend time on here in the AAS q and a section learning how to run a proper cycle.

and for the record ur PT that u threw $5000.00 away on is a fcuking moron!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    i think this guy's biggest problem is he does not understand the amount of time and effort required to gain the proper knowledge. it seems he just thinks we can tell him "eat this" and "shoot that" and he can do it and get what he wants.

thats NOT how it works.

like stem said FIRST u need to get rid of all that body fat ur carrying around, and u need to know how to get rid of it so in the future u can either prevent it from occurring again or have the knowledge to get rid of it urself when the time comes.

IMO u will learn the most about proper diet by cutting. learning how to manipulate diet and macros and nutrient timing really come into play when losing fat and methods change based on body composition (especially for us who are predisposed to carry excess fat).

im glad to see u came over here as that thread in the AAS section wasnt looking too good for u. if i were u i would resign myself to get to 10-12%bf before even considering the prospect of running a steroid cycle. this will take u a few months during which time i suggest u continue to spend time on here in the AAS q and a section learning how to run a proper cycle.

and for the record ur PT that u threw $5000.00 away on is a fcuking moron!
    Thank you 405, my 18% BF according to me is nothing as I was big, in my skinny time I had the lowest BF where my bones were coming out so I had too put on some weight, my body fat varies, I can reach 15% very easy. Dropping from almost 100 to 77KG And putting on 6 KG WITH most of lean muscles not fat wasn't bad.

I know I wasted money on PT

to get the ball rolling i suggest u post a pic of urself without a shirt on.

while 18%bf may be a fairly lean feeling for u in comparison to how much fat u have carried in the past, it is still high and needs to be reduced a lot more IMO and u need the knowledge necessary to do this. 15%bf is also still too high IMO for u to run a steroid cycle especially considering u want to gain mass (BULK). most, if not all, the time when u get on a mass gaining regimen additional body fat is going to be accumulated. it is better to start out fairly lean.

like i said i think u should possess the knowledge required to get to at least 12%bf (preferably 10%) before even considering a cycle.

u would fare well to google "BOD POD" for ur area and make an appointment so u can have confidence that ur bf% calculation is accurate!

post a pic as well as the dietary specifics (total cals and macros) plus ur workout plan and planned cardio like SteM said and he can get u headed in the right direction! u have some work to do.. now do it!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hi. You can use myfitnesspal to enter your plan and post up your macros and total calories!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Hi. You can use myfitnesspal to enter your plan and post up your macros and total calories!!!
    Thank you

Pic in other thread

Pic in other thread
    well im not about to go on a thread/pic hunt.. post it here or post a link to it..

mianna is offline New Member
    The Diet is not just a diet plan but a healthy eating habit, which can be followed for a lifetime. This diet plan is prepared with a scientific approach which is sensible, realistic and easy to be followed.The controlled calorie intake, healthy and sumptuous intake of nutritious foods, a protein rich diet, strength enhancing and muscle building exercises are all aimed at providing not only a well- toned and shapely body, but also health and radiance. Abs Diet does come across as a nutritionally sound diet approved by dieticians and one that can produce realistic and healthy results.

dietbestplan .com

OP is banned, no need to follow this up any further, thank you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    OP is banned, no need to follow this up any further, thank you.
    What happened??

Post no 153 if memory serves me right, in his other thread in the steroid q&a. He was an idiot anyway but told Marcus to shut the fvck up!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Post no 153 if memory serves me right, in his other thread in the steroid q&a. He was an idiot anyway but told Marcus to shut the fvck up!
    Haha that would do it then :-)

GiovanniM88 is offline New Member
    need help with a diet plan new to this website

Quote Originally Posted by GiovanniM88
    need help with a diet plan new to this website
    Hi Giovanni. You need to start your own thread with your stats and goals. A sample day with macros and calories by meal and totaled for the day will get a quicker response. U can use myfitnesspal to log your daily intake and post up for the members to help you. Welcome!!

Hey hows it going i did make my own thread but dont think i did it right how do i get a sample day with macros and is there a myfitnesspal app
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GiovanniM88 View Post
    Hey hows it going i did make my own thread but dont think i did it right how do i get a sample day with macros and is there a myfitnesspal app
    thanks
    you can download myfitnesspal via itunes and then weigh/measure whatever you eat on a typical day and enter into the app. if you are using your phone, you can even scan the barcode. then you have to transfer the info into your thread....which i couldn't find btw

My thread is under new male newbies but thanks

Thread Information