Howell is offline New Member

Need some diet help

Hey hey fellows
    Ok so always researching and trying to find the perfect plan but no luck yet.
    My info
    216lb
    17% bf on a electric device u can barley see the top 2 abs
    Just ran a test e cycle for 500 for 10 and 250 for the first 2 weeks with hcg and nolvadex for pct
    During that went from 199 to 230 and when I finished I sat around 226 most days. had wisdom teeth out and dropped to 216 most days current

Diet on cycle was consistent at 3000 cal 200 pro 100g carbs sometimes none except veggys morning and post workout and the fat I didn't keep up with as good but it was high probably around 35 40% of diet

Before the cycle I had shoulder surgery so as soon as I was plateauing naturally I started the cycle and my body seemed to drop bf by the way i looked

My ? Now is would carb cycling or I just watched a set of six videos by a guy that was pretty nice and he kept it simple but his diet was more lots of protein and Same or less g of carbs with low fat (hope someone knows the set of videos I'm talking about) which would be the best to drop down to about 12% and about how long should this take if done properly.

From the best of my knowledge I'm and endo-mesomorph
    Always been very stocky and strong but never skinny

No one has any advice bout nutrition

Bump for. Info

djdirtyshawa77 is offline New Member
    how do you get to 3000 calories from 200 pro 100 carb that is only 1200 that would mean you were getting 1800 calories from fat?

My bad I take 2g of pro per pound so that is 400 and the rest does come from fAt
    On most days I hit 2500 and it is a carb cycling so every 5 th day ill lower fat and replace with carbs and then I hit 3000 that is usually on leg dAy

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Chek out cutting sticky "dieting 101:cutting"

Ill get with u tomorrow am (goin to sleep now) if someone doesnt beat me to it. Doesnt sound like u have ur diet very well mapped out. It also looks like u have lost a lot of ur cycle gains already. I wonder how much lean mass u actually gained?

Also if u just finished a bulk cycle ur focus should be on maintaining and establishing ur gains NOT losing bf%..

By the looks of that cutting 101 I should be getting results. Except I should flip my carbs for fat. But the reason I do low carbs is because of all the info on avoiding insulin spikes. I'm really lost on the diet now. Can u point me in the right direction
    Thanks for the help

Thread Information