Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Seriously? No milk before bed???

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I only watched part 1 and half of part two (fell asleep) but im looking forward to watching the rest. Its proving to be VERY informative and provides FACTS with each claim. For instance, I didn't know up until last evening that people who are Lactose Intolerant (LI) are "normal." Its those that are not LI that posses the enzyme to separate Lactose. Go figure.

I agree with Auswest about the cancer concerns. I was simply curious what the masses would say. It wast long ago iirc that strawberries were thought to cause cancer..lol But as far as the GI is concerned, that is now the least of my concerns. I am more focused on the digestion, and of course the "sugars" which are actually Lactose, and the fact that we are the only animal that drinks milk from another animal, and continue to drink milk after we are weaned.

Cant wait to watch the rest of the series.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    I only watched part 1 and half of part two (fell asleep) but im looking forward to watching the rest. Its proving to be VERY informative and provides FACTS with each claim. For instance, I didn't know up until last evening that people who are Lactose Intolerant (LI) are "normal." Its those that are not LI that posses the enzyme to separate Lactose. Go figure.

I agree with Auswest about the cancer concerns. I was simply curious what the masses would say. It wast long ago iirc that strawberries were thought to cause cancer..lol But as far as the GI is concerned, that is now the least of my concerns. I am more focused on the digestion, and of course the "sugars" which are actually Lactose, and the fact that we are the only animal that drinks milk from another animal, and continue to drink milk after we are weaned.

Cant wait to watch the rest of the series.
    I'll have a crack at watching it when I fly home later in the day, could be interesting.
    I do like the convenience of milk especially away at work. I do miss a milky protein shake, been mixing with water for a few years now.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got a 4 litre in my fridge, my PWO shake gets 250ml, that's all the milk I drink,its all water... my god I feel boring sometimes

binky9708 is offline New Member
    There is a Kroger brand carb master lactose free milk. Per 8oz. It only has 3G carbs 11g protein and no fat. Original and vanilla flavor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information