GL88 is offline Junior Member

Diet on Test E and Anavar

Hi guys I need help for my cutting diet. If I need 1900 calories to lose 1lb of fat a week how will that change while on this cycle. If I'm looking to lose bodyfat only should I eat maybe 2000 calories that way on the cycle I can gain a good amount of muscle while losing alot of fat or should I increase calories. I am 5'10 165lbs around 14-15%BF but my bodyfat is almost all in my belly.

Please help me out

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    but my bodyfat is almost all in my belly.
    Irrelevent
    If I need 1900 calories to lose 1lb of fat a week how will that change while on this cycle
    Where did you come up with 1900?
    Youre to light to be cycling realistically, why would you want to cut at 165lbs? You should forget cutting, and build some mass while you are on test, then just cut naturally after. Up your calories, and build some muscle, worry about cutting later

I have been cutting for a long time now and dropped alot of bf I just have this last bit left I would like to get to 10-11%bf. I was hoping I can just gain muscle and lose bf at the same time during this cycle and then I would be at my goal physique. I'm not trying to get huge though. So that's why I'm trying to lose bodyfat and I got 1900calories from my normal dieting routine without the gear and I would think that's what I need. I think my tdee is close to 2400 I do workout 4-5x a week weightlifting if you guys can please let me know my tdee and the calories I would need on my diet to get the most fat loss with good muscle gains

Your tdee is probably around 2100. Do you want to bulk or cut? Pick one.
    Eat maintenance, and throw in some cardio, you could probably drop some fat and gain some muscle on cycle, this will all be determined on your food.

Why be 10% at 155-160 lb? I don't get it

Ok so you suggest I eat a maintenance and I can gain muscle and lose fat. And what do you mean by determined on your food? Right now I get about 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight so about 165g protein and about 60g fat then fill the rest with carbs to 1800-1900 calories

Well I want to start lean bulking after losing my belly which I have had all my life I have been working hard trying to lose it but I think if I do one cycle it will probably get me either at or very close to my goal look

Bump. Does everyone else agree I should eat at maintenence to get the most fat loss and good muscle gains. I'd just like to hear from more people so I can do this right

How old are you ?

26. Also why did you say my tdee is around 2100 isnt that a little low. I have been working out for over 8 years but I always lifted weights and would dirty bulk so I had alot of fat over the muscle. Then recently I took a little over a year off lifting and cut wrong so I lost alot of muscle along with my fat. Then I started lifting again and gained a good amount of muscle. I would have thought my tdee was between 2400-2700

It very well could be, but based on your stats, that's what I came up with. Start eating 2700 cals a day and see what happens, there is no exact science behind this, just start doing something, and adjust accordingly when your body starts to change, its that simple.

Yes ok so do you recommend I eat 2700calories and see if I lose fat and gain muscle then adjust? I do not want to waste time while on cycle so I want to burn as much fat as possible while on and still gain as much muscle as I can while sort of at a deficit. Overall you recommended I eat at maintenence right? If so ill start my cycle at 2400-2500 calories. Also can I lose fat while at a surplus while on this cycle?

I don't know you and I don't know your body, and I have no idea if you eat 2000 calories worth of ice cream everyday. Everything is user dependant, you control your own destiny bud. Start at 2500, and go from there.

Good luck.

Lol I don't eat 2000 calories ice cream daily but I have my diet in check and also my workouts are good. So ill start off at 2400 calories so I don't end up gaining fat just in case my tdee is lower somehow.

Yes, and if you do get fat feel free to blame me

Hahaha I doubt ill get fat. Thanks for your advice.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    No matter what. You burn fat thru your cardio, and your metabolism rate. You will loose water by the cardio and the sweating as well as drinking water. Water in with exercise and sweating will be water out. Water in water out . Burn the fat tissues off. They will drop everywhere not in just one place. Working abs will tighten abs and build muscle in your abs but under the fat. So back again, burn the fat. ...crazy old mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    Your tdee is probably around 2100. Do you want to bulk or cut? Pick one.
    Eat maintenance, and throw in some cardio, you could probably drop some fat and gain some muscle on cycle, this will all be determined on your food.
    ^^^^ This is simple Simon ya just have to do it and be consistent. Eat less fat, more protein a cleaner diet at maintenance calories FOR YOU and YOUR BODY. Then more cardio with hard a$$ workouts.
    I'm repeating myself and getting older. ....crazy old mike again

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    When did you start lifting again after your 'year off'?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks guys I've been back about 7 straight months now

And your saying the cardio will burn fat on cycle. I always thought the calorie deficits make the body burn fat and that cardio was just to increase the calorie deficit but tHats how I always thought of it. Maybe on cycle it's differwnt

I would like to know if my diet was 2200-2300 calories with about 260g protein will I gain muscle and lose fat

Do it and find out, nobody has a crystal ball , atleast I don't

I just don't want to basically waste a cycle since I want to lose the rest of my bodyfat and want to do it properly from start to finish

Man, you have two threads open for the same topic, pick a game plan, and stick to it and see what happens!!!!

The other one I had accidentally replied to recently so that was a mistake. And I'm just asking for opinions on this since I want the best results it's not like I can keep on trying over. And I just wanted more opinions on where I should start my calories I thought if I get alot of replies the. I would just take the average. But I am just going to start off at 2200 now and then adjust if I feel like I need to.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Personally I have always used Musclehacks TSPA program and will swear by it any day of the week!!! Figured you can Google for it if you are interested!

Thread Information