Thread: Walden Farms

riotz0r is offline Associate Member

Walden Farms

Not sure if most people know about Walden Farms or not but I just learned about them, Google Walden Farms and check their calorie/carb free free products out. I have tried the chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, thick and spicy BBQ sauce and the marshmallow fluff and by far the best testing cal free products I've ever had.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ive tried the chocolate and marshmallow in the past and ended up throwing both out, they tasted ok at best for me, way to bitter for my liking............though they are the only low cal/carb dips i have tasted so they may be great compared to other dips of the same stamp........if it keeps you sane then thats all that counts mate.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by riotz0r
    Not sure if most people know about Walden Farms or not but I just learned about them, Google Walden Farms and check their calorie/carb free free products out. I have tried the chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, thick and spicy BBQ sauce and the marshmallow fluff and by far the best testing cal free products I've ever had.
    Thank you for sharing this info. I am impressed with their product lineup. No carb no fat chocolate syrup and peanut butter. Yummy!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    walden farms = the nastiest shit on the planet. i would (almost) rather spread doo doo on my burger than eat any of their sauces! i have tried most of em.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    walden farms = the nastiest shit on the planet. i would (almost) rather spread doo doo on my burger than eat any of their sauces! i have tried most of em.
    Oh my. Did u try the chocolate and the peanut butter???

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Oh my. Did u try the chocolate and the peanut butter???
    no.. strawberry jelly, ranch, spicy ranch, barbeque sauce (2 or 3 of em)

it all tasted a little like liquid cardboard.. ugh i cringe just thinking about it and this was months ago and i can tolerate some nasty shit!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    So which of the sugar free maple flavored syrup is the best G. Im gonna get some for sure.

sugar free mrs butterworths is the best ive found for pancake syrup which i eat a good bit of. prob a bottle per week..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    So which of the sugar free maple flavored syrup is the best G. Im gonna get some for sure.
    I've used the Regular Maple, Vermont Maple, and Vermont Butter Maple. Wasn't a fan of the latter, the former 2 are pretty good IMO. Not great - I mean hey, it's sugar alcohols, it's only gonna taste so good - but decent. I'd probably go with the regular maple to start with.

I have to say though, lately I've been preferring sugar free fruit spread over syrups on things like toast, pancakes, waffles, etc. We started doing it at first with my son (not sugar free for him though, Polaner all fruit ... and everything we make him is from scratch, no frozen shit) and I'd eat his leftovers (another benefit of having a kid, lol)... liked it so much I started doing it myself, low sugar version.

riotz0r is offline Associate Member
    Lol that bad eh? I've tried probably 3-5 different brands and this by far is that best I've tried.. I don't mind the thick and spicey bbq at all, mix it with chicken and rice and some Mccormick fiery 5 seasoning.. Love it. I also really like the chocolate and/or a caramel in Greek yogurt..

Quote Originally Posted by riotz0r
    Lol that bad eh? I've tried probably 3-5 different brands and this by far is that best I've tried.. I don't mind the thick and spicey bbq at all, mix it with chicken and rice and some Mccormick fiery 5 seasoning.. Love it. I also really like the chocolate and/or a caramel in Greek yogurt..
    Try using cacao powder in your yogurt. Cheaper and yummy!!

Thread Information