Antoinefan is offline Junior Member

Talking OFFSEASON diet help !

Hey guys, just looking for someone a little more "proffessional" and "experienced" with nutrtion to take a look at the diet ie ade myself for my offseason.
    first id like to state that im Natural, and have been on this site for a while now trying to learn everything i can before i cycle. which will mmore than likely be in a year or two.
    some of my stats:
    20 years old
    5'6"
    168lbs offseason (usually around 12-14% bodyfat)

my first show is coming up, i will be UNDER 155lbs hopefuly at the top of that category, that is where this diet will begin. so lets say 150-154lbs at about 5-7% bodyfat.

Years training 4, but have only been on the rite track for about 1-1 1/2.
    no allergies, meical problems or limitations for food.
    GOAL: put on as much musce mass as possible in my 16 weeks off id like to enter my next show 3-4lb heavier and look better !

so ill give you guys a quick outline of something ive made for myself ! feel free to pick it apart.

Meal 1
    6oz beef
    250g brown rice

Meal 2
    5oz chicken breast
    6oz yams
    1 cup asparagus

Meal 3 (shake)
    1/2 cup gluten free oats
    50g whey protein
    2 tbsp natural pb

Meal 4
    5oz extra lean ground turkey
    200g brown rice
    1 cup asparagus

Meal 5
    5oz chicken breast
    6oz yams
    1 cup brocolli

Meal 6
    6oz beef
    250g brown rice

Macro Totals:
    cals 3,202
    protein 290g
    carbs 322g
    fat 72g

i have the seperate macros for each meal, just thought id do this quiker and add the totals. most meals are very similar macro wise.
    i dont have dairy or gluten allergies, just choose not to eat either.
    ill be taking ALA at 250mg with 3 of my daily meals, Chromium Picolinate at 200mcgs with 3 of my daily meals, Animal pack multi vit with meal 1, EFAs and Fish oils 2 caps each a day and a digestive enzyme with my last 2 meals.

i wanted to try creatine because i have NEVER used it before, so hopefully that can be subbed in here somewhere.

ill probably cycle DAA in 12 day cycles at 3-5g a day.

let me know what you guys think !!!

im 14 weeks out from my show rite now, 165lbs and eating 2,700 cals. im just planning ahead so i can get rite on my diet once my show is over.
    Last edited by Antoinefan; 04-06-2013 at 02:45 PM.

i think that the fat is pretty high but thats why im asking. EVERYTHING is cooked in extra virgin organic coconut oil. i consume quite a bit of water (1.5 - 2 gallons daily) and drink nothing else. never alcohol, and i dont usually **** around with cheat meals too much. im pretty strict on my diet because of my body type.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    hey man so u have competed? got any pics ud like to share? u say ur stage weight is 148-151lbs.. what bf% are u at this point?

hey man, yeah let me upload a few here. and no i havent competed. i guess i cant really say "stage weight" just figured thats where id end up. maybe ill go back and edit that. i have to be under 154 for my show so thats where i figure ill be by my LBM and what my coach is telling me Attachment 136881Attachment 136882Attachment 136883Attachment 136885 these pics were 3 weeks ago at 172lbs, likely around 14-15% bf im now about 163lbs. ill have some new pics next week. hope this helps

i editted my post and uploaded a few pics.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinefan View Post
    i editted my post and uploaded a few pics.
    looks like u have not uploaded them properly. do u know how to do it using the "go advanced" button at the bottom right of the box u type posts in??

so u intend to compete but have yet to do so?

Thread Information