Papiriqui is offline Productive Member

Caffeine & Green Tea for energy boost

I have a few bottles of Caffeine and Green Tea extract i bought a while back that i was going to use for a stack but didnt work the first few days so i stopped taking them. I wake up at 4am to hit the weights at 5am and then off to work, at 4pm i go back to do 1 hr cardio. I get somewhat a bit sleepy before getting to the gym in the afternoon.

Is there a minimum and maximum dosage i can take of these things to get a bit of a boost around 3pm just enough not to feel sleepy. Once i get to the gym is on regardless of how i feel but i just dont want one day that sleepy feeling making me go for the bed rather than the cardio.

I need a maximum dosage because i am known to go crazy and double dosages and stuff when my tolerance doesnt let the product work at first and since is caffeine i dont want to do that LOL.

Just in case, i take NO Xplode in the morning pre workout so i dont want to take it again in the afternoon. I eat carbs around 2pm because i was eating at 3 but that made my stomach a little to full so i decided to bring it back down yet the carbs dont to shyt since i get no energy from it hahaha

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    "Maximum dosage" is relative to the person taking it. It'll vary from individual to individual. Start with a moderate dosage and taper up if you feel the need to. At the very least, you'll also enjoy the antioxidant benefits (and supposed metabolic boost) of the green tea.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Thanks GB! I'll give that a try, just didnt want to kill myself with caffeine LOL

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Thanks GB! I'll give that a try, just didnt want to kill myself with caffeine LOL
    Doubt that'll happen, unless you already have a heart condition or something. Sometimes I'll take a preworkout supp (w/ caffeine), Animal Cuts (more caffeine), and my protein smooth (which I add a tbsp of instant coffee to), then a cup of coffee at work plus another Animal Cuts... and i'm still ticking!

Tx89 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75

Doubt that'll happen, unless you already have a heart condition or something. Sometimes I'll take a preworkout supp (w/ caffeine), Animal Cuts (more caffeine), and my protein smooth (which I add a tbsp of instant coffee to), then a cup of coffee at work plus another Animal Cuts... and i'm still ticking!
    Ha, i knocked myself out for 20minutes by accidentally consuming 1,4g C through my nose. Not fun I tell you :-D

Thread Information