hard core is offline New Member

Putting on bodyfat.

Hi guys,I am new to this site,I have being training on off 13 years. I'm 30 year old male.5'9".i am currently on 500mg of test E a week and 50mg ed of debol. I'm three weeks in and I've put on 17 pound but I feel I've put on bodyfat. I was 14 percent when I started and I'd say I'm 16/17 now.I'm on 3400 cals a day eating pretty clean but was wondering if I cut that back and did more cardio would I stop seen gains??? Started at 188 am 205 at the moment.thanks guys.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    What is your macro ratio

It's close to 50/30/20

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Play with the numbers down your carbs and up your fat see if that works .if it didnt then down your calories by 200

I'll give that a go mate thank you.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hard core View Post
    Hi guys,I am new to this site,I have being training on off 13 years. I'm 30 year old male.5'9".i am currently on 500mg of test E a week and 50mg ed of debol. I'm three weeks in and I've put on 17 pound but I feel I've put on bodyfat. I was 14 percent when I started and I'd say I'm 16/17 now.I'm on 3400 cals a day eating pretty clean but was wondering if I cut that back and did more cardio would I stop seen gains??? Started at 188 am 205 at the moment.thanks guys.
    hey man how boiut post ur diet and let us see it. include total cals and macros.

also if ur only 3 weeks in, u would have to be eating pretty bad to be putting on a LOT of fat. have u considered some of ur "fat" may actually be water???

u running an AI? 17lbs in 3 weeks is like almost 6 lbs per week..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    have u considered some of ur "fat" may actually be water???
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    u running an AI?
    ^^ this. You're running dbol dude... a compound notoriously associated with 'bloating' and water retention, *especially* if you're not running an AI.

If you're truly putting on that much body fat that fast (doubtful), then you're likely chronically overeating.

Thanks for all the replys.when I get a chance I'll post my diet up. I'm on my phone now at work. I planned on running arimidex from the start but my guy I get it off couldn't get it till two days ago. I know I've water weight but still thinking I'm putting on body fat as well. Is there a way of cutting back on body fat as I carry on this cycle???

Thanks for all the replys.when I get a chance I'll post my diet up. I'm on my phone now at work. I planned on running arimidex from the start but my guy I get it off couldn't get it till two days ago. I know I've water weight but still thinking I'm putting on body fat as well. Is there a way of cutting back on body fat as I carry on this cycle???
    Honestly, you should've had all ancillaries on hand before starting the cycle. I understand the excitement; that gear is literally burning a hole... but we have to be responsible to our own well being, right? Anyway, I know you're not here for that...

If you REALLY think you're gaining bodyfat, simply cut back on calories. As rapidly as you say you're gaining, I'd cut back 500 to start and see how things go. Obviously you don't want to sacrifice gains, but what good are they if they're buried under (new) body fat?

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75

Honestly, you should've had all ancillaries on hand before starting the cycle. I understand the excitement; that gear is literally burning a hole... but we have to be responsible to our own well being, right? Anyway, I know you're not here for that...

If you REALLY think you're gaining bodyfat, simply cut back on calories. As rapidly as you say you're gaining, I'd cut back 500 to start and see how things go. Obviously you don't want to sacrifice gains, but what good are they if they're buried under (new) body fat?
    It wasn't really a case of being excited. It was more to do bad timing.I'm finishing on the d-bol next week so I'd imagine I'd drop alot of the water weight along with doing the arimidex ??But anyway thanks for the advice, I'll play around with my diet like u say and hopefully get a little leaner.

It wasn't really a case of being excited. It was more to do bad timing.I'm finishing on the d-bol next week so I'd imagine I'd drop alot of the water weight along with doing the arimidex??But anyway thanks for the advice, I'll play around with my diet like u say and hopefully get a little leaner.
    Gotcha. Since you're finishing up with the dbol , and it has a fairly short active life, I'd personally just wait and see how it goes before changing calories. 1 more week can't possibly do that much 'damage'.

Thread Information