PJS19 is offline Associate Member

Need some advice/direction here

Ok, I am new to this forum, but I am knowledgeable about training, I am a strength and conditioning coach/personal trainer (not certified but am basically an apprentice to my boss who is a genius with training) Being around the industry and being interested in all of it, I have learned a little about nutrition and started practicing it about 2 years ago, when I was 20.

Background - I was an athlete, hockey/lacrosse, but never a physical specimen by any means. Was always a little bit "soft" and never very defined. I wasn't fat by any means, but I had no definition. I was about 5'9" 165-170 with probably 15% bf through ages 18-20 before I started getting serious.

My first time getting serious about nutrition was April, 2011 (20.5). I took a thermogenic (oxy elite pro) and after about a month of training/dieting I had abs for the first time, and weighed in the 157-162 range.I stayed in good shape, around 9-10% bf for most of the year. But I developed a problem..I was so strict with my diet, but when I cheated, I cheated real bad, and started to really crave carbs especially once I started eating them..I still have this problem and want to get rid of it..Its almost like I can either follow my diet perfectly, or eat like absolute crap..no happy medium. So hopefully someone might be able to help me with that.

Anyways, that was 2011, then summer of 2012 I did the same thing, dieted hard/trained hard and was in that 7-10% bf range..UNTIL I did a cycle of a superdrol clone towards the end of the summer. I went from 165 to 182 in 4 weeks. I didnt like being that big, it was an uncomfortable weight for me and caused alot of problems..I want to get back to a lean 160-165. I am currently about 167, but keep reading.

I posted in a different part of the forum with my problems with that, but I need some help, nutritionally, from you guys. I got super big and looked good while on superdrol, but after it was all said and done, I lost my lean figure..I am still fairly lean, but my hips are chunky, and my lower abs..also I have this like pouch of fat on both sides of my butt..not my love handles, but under them, on my lowerback/butt area. It is really odd...Granted, I have not been as serious throughout this fall/winter, so that is a factor, but I want to get rid of this and get back to being lean and healthy. So here is the diet I've found my success on, I just want some insight on it and see if there are holes in it..I am allergic to fish/nuts, which sucks. Also I know how to train, for what Im trying to do, so that isnt an issue...sorry for the long post, hopefully I followed protocol, if pictures are needed let me know. If any more info is needed let me know, I just want some general feedback, and advice, I don't need exact number totals and things like that, unless you experts think thats necessary for me.

Example of a training day:

7:00:
    1/2 cup plain oatmeal mixed with 1/2 scoop of gold standard whey(about 12g)
    Handful of Strawberries..maybe some additional fruit if avaliable
    Plain greek yogurt (individual size pack)

Workout (after I am warmed up and ready to go I usually eat a 90cal special K bar just to get my blood sugar up a little bit, and stay focused)

Post Workout - gold standard whey protein in water (24g) and a banana

1-2 hours after that, 1-2 whole eggs, with added egg whites, and some more fruit.

2-3 hours after that - turkey/spinach in a low carb wrap, apple, greek yogurt

2-3 hours after that - baby carrots and a whey shake(in water, 24g)..sometimes a plain rice cake

2 hours after that - piece of 99% fat free turkey meat, low sodium black beans, assorted veggies (usually 2-3 different types of whatever I have in my house)

3 hours after that (last meal) No salt added cottage cheese (1 serving) OR Egg whites OR another protein shake..sometimes with some baby carrots.

So in short, I want to know if anyone has had issues getting rid of weird body fat or bloating after a prohormone cycle, and if any one has had that "binge eating" type problem. And some general feedback on my diet.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    What are your macros,calories ?

JCFobsession is offline Associate Member
    Ok sorry that's to much to read all the weigh.

What's your main question ?? Is it about bloating after oral pro hormone?
    What about benge eating?

Thread Information