AngryNR3C4 is offline Junior Member

How to get down to 15%bf, preferably to 10-12% ASAP, and should I take dnp?

current stats
    age 27
    weight 178 lbs
    height 5'11
    bf ~25%

experience:
    I'm counting macros, weighing food etc... Have been on keto, low fat, low carb and psmf diet.
    I've only been lifting for a few months, I did some cardio type stuff before, 2 days a week, nothing crazy.

Anyway, I plan to have a good six pack outline in 2.5 months.
    Diet: psmf, around day 40, dropped 25 pounds and ~10% bf. Just started caffeine each day, I feel dnp would be more effective though.
    Should I drop caffeine and cardio and get on dnp? I started losing a little less weight, so I began doing cardio and caffeine.
    workout: full body 3 times a week, compound lifts

I just wanna get to 15%, preferably less bf, till july 31.
    How should I go about this goal?
    What should I take? Keep in mind, this diet I'm on is probably worse than anything I can take.
    Should I get bloodwork done?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your lbm is about 138. So maintenance for you is about 2,000.
    You do not seem concerned with losing muscle mass. Either way you have to figure if you want abs NOW you are going to be one skinny dude. Imo abs do not appear till 15% barely and can be good at 10-12%. Meaning you will be around 150-155 pounds.
    1. If your going to rush this then eat 500 calories below maintenance
    2. Do cardio 4-6 x a week.
    3. I would continue with your diet and cardio to lose the extra pounds.

If I was in your position I would start serious weight training trying to increase lbm and in two years you can hopefully have those abs and be around 175lbs.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    angry welcome man

read this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...1-cutting.html

sounds like u know a bit about dieting, so im wondering how did u end up at 25%bf? have u ever been lean in the past?

u say u have been lifting a few months and done some cardio in the past..

what does ur current diet look like including total cals and macros?

how much cardio are u doing right now per week in minutes? what kind of cardio u doing?

where did u come up with the bf% figure? i suggest posting a pic.

DNP = NO DONT DO IT

that stuff is terrible poison and very risky and IMO ur carrying too much fat to warrant it, but even if u werent id say dont do it ever..

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    You do not seem concerned with losing muscle mass. Either way you have to figure if you want abs NOW you are going to be one skinny dude. Imo abs do not appear till 15% barely and can be good at 10-12%. Meaning you will be around 150-155 pounds.
    If I was in your position I would start serious weight training trying to increase lbm and in two years you can hopefully have those abs and be around 175lbs.
    Outstanding advice. If you want to do it well, this is the route you should take. It's what I've been doing the past couple years too, and I'm glad I did. I'm almost at the BF % where I'll start seeing them - AND I still have some muscle.
    It is easy to see abs, and if I REALLY wanted to, I could easily diet down to the way I was in high school too, when I had a nice 6-pack. - and spindly little arms and no chest or legs. Abs on skinny dudes are like big tits on fat chicks - they don't count.
    Post your diet in the diet forum. I'll guarantee you will learn a LOT about getting what you want as efficiently as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post

I'm on psmf, I have been eating below 1000 kcal for about 40 days, wouldn't starting at maintenance now kill my chances of having a sixpack outline till 31 july?

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    angry welcome man
    thanks, bro
    snip

sounds like u know a bit about dieting, so im wondering how did u end up at 25%bf? have u ever been lean in the past?
    Yes I was lean for a few months in highschool, more like skinny fat at 155lbs. I think fat people know a lot about dieting, but they just don't do it, I was reading about nutrition long before I seriously decided to lose weight. Most of the time I was at 25% or above, last few years mostly above. I was probably around 30-35% bf when I started with psmf, I sat at my computer all day and I barely got out of the chair
    u say u have been lifting a few months and done some cardio in the past...
    That's true, I used to do some martial arts 2 times a week and random running
    2 scoops protein powder mixed with 9g psyllium husks, 4 times a day, 1 zucchini, multi, 10ml flax, 600mg caffeine

macros
    protein: 160g
    carbs: 20g
    fat: 24g
    936kcal

how much cardio are u doing right now per week in minutes? what kind of cardio u doing?
    I started caffeine and cardio this week, because I'm losing a little less weight. I'm running 20-30 min 4-5km 3 times a week on non-lifting days.
    where did u come up with the bf% figure? i suggest posting a pic.
    I watched a bunch of bodyfat example pictures, and figure I'm around 25% bf. Will post a picture soon.
    DNP = NO DONT DO IT

that stuff is terrible poison and very risky and IMO ur carrying too much fat to warrant it, but even if u werent id say dont do it ever..
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Outstanding advice. If you want to do it well, this is the route you should take. It's what I've been doing the past couple years too, and I'm glad I did. I'm almost at the BF % where I'll start seeing them - AND I still have some muscle.
    It is easy to see abs, and if I REALLY wanted to, I could easily diet down to the way I was in high school too, when I had a nice 6-pack. - and spindly little arms and no chest or legs. Abs on skinny dudes are like big tits on fat chicks - they don't count.
    Post your diet in the diet forum. I'll guarantee you will learn a LOT about getting what you want as efficiently as possible.
    They don't count my ass, abs on a skinny guy look far more attractive than tits on a fat chick. Being skinny is automatically attractive.
    Not talking auschwitz mode, but normal skinny.
    You said I should post in the diet forum, isn't this the diet forum?

Anyway, my question is, how to get to 15% or less bodyfat ASAP, my goal is to have a visible sixpack outline till july 31?
    I think it's safe to say I wanna do it the fast, unhealthy way. There is also some money involved, I made a bet with my friends last year.
    Last edited by AngryNR3C4; 04-20-2013 at 11:43 AM.

I appreciate all the replies, thanks. Keep posting everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryNR3C4 View Post
    They don't count my ass, abs on a skinny guy look far more attractive than tits on a fat chick. Being skinny is automatically attractive.
    We can agree to disagree there.
    Yes, sorry. Post your current diet, macros, TDEE, etc. and your goal - rapid weight loss without regard to muscle loss - as it's own thread. Aside from that, gearbox's advice is still sound. 500 cal below maintenance and an hour minimum of cardio per day.
    Last edited by oatmeal69; 04-20-2013 at 12:55 PM.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on psmf, I have been eating below 1000 kcal for about 40 days, wouldn't starting at maintenance now kill my chances of having a sixpack outline till 31 july?

Not talking auschwitz mode, but normal skinny.

Anyway, my question is, how to get to 15% or less bodyfat ASAP, my goal is to have a visible sixpack outline till july 31?
    I think it's safe to say I wanna do it the fast, unhealthy way. There is also some money involved, I made a bet with my friends last year.

If u want do it the fast unhealthy way do the following

1. Stop eating. By this I mean stop eating everything and anything. Reducing calories to 0 is the quickest and most unhealthy way to lose weight.

2. Run. As fast, as much and as often as possible. Maybe handcuff you're hands to a treadmill. Again fast and unhealthy.

3. Use OTC as well as pharmaceutical grade fat loss products. Use as much as possible.

4. Don't weight lift. This would give opportunity for muscle gains. And obv muscle weighs more then fat so we don't want any muscle.

By Doin these easy steps u will lose weight fast and unhealthy. If it sounds like I'm being a dick its because I am.

Read the sticky's and don't ask us how to lose weight without regard to you're health especially when it comes to using any supps

well assuming ur correct and ur bf% is 25% that puts u having to lose 10%bf in 3 months.. that is an ambitious goal to say the least, bordering on unlikely. .5% body fat per week is very good progress which in 14 weeks (assuming u start monday) will put u at july 29 and down 7% body fat from where ur at now which will be 18% assuming you are indeed 25% right now.

furthermore based on ur current diet:
    2 scoops protein powder mixed with 9g psyllium husks, 4 times a day, 1 zucchini, multi, 10ml flax, 600mg caffeine

macros
    protein: 160g
    carbs: 20g
    fat: 24g
    936kcal
    depending how long u have been running this diet u could very well be in metabolic slowdown and will need to increase cals slowly back up to maintenance and run it for several weeks just to bring ur metabolism back up to speed before u can successfully start dropping body fat.

so, how long have u been eating this diet above and are u seriously only eating what u have posted here??

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi View Post
    If u want do it the fast unhealthy way do the following

1. Stop eating. By this I mean stop eating everything and anything. Reducing calories to 0 is the quickest and most unhealthy way to lose weight.

2. Run. As fast, as much and as often as possible. Maybe handcuff you're hands to a treadmill. Again fast and unhealthy.

3. Use OTC as well as pharmaceutical grade fat loss products. Use as much as possible.

4. Don't weight lift. This would give opportunity for muscle gains. And obv muscle weighs more then fat so we don't want any muscle.

By Doin these easy steps u will lose weight fast and unhealthy. If it sounds like I'm being a dick its because I am.

Read the sticky's and don't ask us how to lose weight without regard to you're health especially when it comes to using any supps
    You're missing the point, I just wanna lower bf% ASAP, not weight. I wanna use supps, because I think too much cardio will only speed up muscle loss.
    I don't wanna look skinny fat.

well assuming ur correct and ur bf% is 25% that puts u having to lose 10%bf in 3 months.. that is an ambitious goal to say the least, bordering on unlikely. .5% body fat per week is very good progress which in 14 weeks (assuming u start monday) will put u at july 29 and down 7% body fat from where ur at now which will be 18% assuming you are indeed 25% right now.

furthermore based on ur current diet:

depending how long u have been running this diet u could very well be in metabolic slowdown and will need to increase cals slowly back up to maintenance and run it for several weeks just to bring ur metabolism back up to speed before u can successfully start dropping body fat.

so, how long have u been eating this diet above and are u seriously only eating what u have posted here??
    Yes, for 40 days I've been eating this. Cals even went up (last week) because I use cheaper whey concentrate now (I used isolate before) which has more fat and carbs. I've lost 25 pounds altogether in those 40 days.
    Most of this was fat, some water, probably some muscle.

Yes, I'm probably in metabolic slowdown, that's why I started with cardio and caffeine, to push it to the max. I lost 25lbs without any cardio, just lifting 2-3 times per week to retain as much muscle possible.

I think I'm 25% bf, could be a little lower, but I'm not 20% for sure.
    Last edited by AngryNR3C4; 04-20-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    DNP is NOT for beginners!!

It is a fairly dangerous compound, and can make you very sick feeling.

Nobody wants to give this noob a green light?
    I've read about dnp for hours, I know how to get it, cap it, dose it, how it works.

Ok, how about clen or clen/t3? t3 scares me more than dnp, btw...
    EDIT: Should I go on a cycle? I've read something about cutting on a 1st cycle, but I'm not sure what it was.
    Last edited by AngryNR3C4; 04-20-2013 at 01:35 PM.

dude ur freaking body fat is 25%!!!

how bout lets see a pic and we can determine if this is accurate??

u wanna take a short cut and put urself in danger for something that could kill you to drop body fat knock urself out pal. u have gone about this diet totally the wrong way, why stop now.. at 25% body fat u need a good diet, cardio, weight lifting and patience NOT DRUGS which were intended for people who are already relatively lean NOT FAT PEOPLE!! get it??

not to mention due to the drastic nature of ur current diet, maintenance diet may bei n order to bring ur metabolism up to speed..

You're missing the point, I just wanna lower bf% ASAP, not weight. I wanna use supps, because I think too much cardio will only speed up muscle loss.
    Dude, listen to the people here. Diet and exercise, THAT'S IT. What you are proposing is EXACTLY how to end up skinny-fat. No supp is going to magically do it for you either, nor is a cycle.

Nobody wants to give this noob a green light? I've read about dnp for hours, I know how to get it, cap it, dose it, how it works. Ok, how about clen or clen/t3? t3 scares me more than dnp, btw...
    EDIT: Should I go on a cycle? I've read something about cutting on a 1st cycle, but I'm not sure what it was.
    NO, No and no. No one here is going to advise you to do things like this, especially without knowing your stats, history and your having more healthy goals.

Here are pics, they were shot using an old webcam.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 1.jpg 
Views:	2512 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	137533Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 7.jpg 
Views:	998 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	137532Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 8.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	137535

I think you're missing my point. You're saying u want to lose bf regardless of health. Most the people on this board are serious about lifting, dieting, supplement ect in the most responsible way possible.

You've been givin good advice from multiple users here but continue to go back to wanting to use dnp or clen . It sounds like u just want us to give u the green light to use.

Trust us all when we say that extreme changes don't last long and will yield short term results w long term problems. Make a life change and focus on healthy eating, cardio an weight lifting. Do not worry about losing muscle. I've lost 55lbs and look more muscular now then I did.

Screw the bet w you're friends and (I'm not tryin to sound like an ass here) but if a bet is worth screwing you're body up then u need to do a little introspective searching on yourself.

U can lose the weight just as easy w diet, cardio, weightlifting, dedication and knowledge. Read the stickies over and over and go beast mode in the gym.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I haven't read all of the replies, but I've seen enough. NO to DNP , no to cycling. Learn how to diet and train properly and with discipline and consistency. I promise you you'll be very thankful you listened to us.

We all want results ASAP brother. Things just don't work that way most of the time. Cycling would be a complete waste for you as you do not know how to diet, and any gains made (if at all) would quickly be lost after the cycle. Stick around here, learn all that you can, and you'll be well on your way to a lean, muscular physique.

25% bodyfat isn't that bad. With a dialed in diet and discipline, you could easily be between 10-15% in 6 months. EASILY.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best and healthy way to get any where close to abs is become a marathon runner till july! You dont have much muscle at all so you can't lose much. Dnp is a terrible idea. Clen is just as bad. Talk about heart attack!
    You are sound very impatient and thats when bad things happen. You have been given great advice. So keep the diet and up the cardio.

You know what's funny, I was in a regular forum where there's is no AAS talk and someone said that I should just go on gear.
    Then I go on AAS forum, I thought people were gonna be more crazy. I may have been prejudiced.

Thank you all for your advices. I'm gonna follow it, I'm only gonna supp with caffeine, gradually up my cals, and do as much cardio as I can.
    Though first thing when I hit 10-12%, I'm gonna go on a cycle.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    You know what's funny, I was in a regular forum where there's is no AAS talk and someone said that I should just go on gear.
    Then I go on AAS forum, I thought people were gonna be more crazy. I may have been prejudiced.

Thank you all for your advices. I'm gonna follow it, I'm only gonna supp with caffeine, gradually up my cals, and do as much cardio as I can.
    Though first thing when I hit 10-12%, I'm gonna go on a cycle.
    good stuff mate, its good to see someone take the information and use it wisely, you wont be sorry..........

Hey man i suggest we get ur diet up to par. Did u read the sticky i linked u 2 above? If not i sugest u read it and we can go from there. Protein shakes, psyllium husk and squash only is not a solid diet.

alex.mitev is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't do as much cardio as i could, if i were u. Save it for later when ur leaner and need more tools to reach ur goals. the bf you are at, just diet with exercise will do.

Glad to hear you're holding off on using. Just keep hitting it hard and read as much as possible. And don't get discouraged if u hit plateaus

On the plus side, if you focus on diet and cardio first, you will feel more muscular as you shed bodyfat because you will look leaner and feel better. You're also building a strong more active metabolism to more positively respond to intense weight training when you start with that.

I appreciate all the comments.

Hey man i suggest we get ur diet up to par. Did u read the sticky i linked u 2 above? If not i sugest u read it and we can go from there. Protein shakes, psyllium husk and squash only is not a solid diet.
    Yes, I read it, I also read other similar articles.

Would it be significantly better if I was running hard 2x30min per day, standing half the time while on the computer, walking around more and had like 2450 maintenance but ate 1600?

macros
    protein 160g
    carbs 105g
    fat 60g

or maybe something like

protein 135
    carbs 130
    fat 60

1600 kcal total

If this would be better, can someone tell me the best way to start increasing cals?
    850 cal deficit because I need to lose 0.24lbs per day to meet my goal of 15% bf in 100 days.
    Last edited by AngryNR3C4; 04-21-2013 at 04:09 PM.

500 cals or a little more under maintenance is fine. Too much of anything isn't good. If you start starving yourself, your body is just going to shut down to preserve tissue. You'll start losing muscle along with fat, and just end up a smaller version of what you have now.

You may also want to read up on carb-cycling. Not sure it's a universal fit for everyone, but many people feel it works well.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    You may also want to read up on carb-cycling. Not sure it's a universal fit for everyone, but many people feel it works well.
    Thanks, I wish I looked that up before. I've seen it mentioned a few times, always thought it was broscience.

Thread Information