Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Review my diet?

alex.mitev is offline Associate Member
    I`d try one last time. You cannot break through your sticking point , Obviously something is not working. Herewith what I`d do:
    Do protein sparing diet for 2 weeks. Set protein at 1 gr per lb of goal body weight. Have as much as 15 gr added fatty acids, eat green veggies for filler. Drop cardio altogether at this point. Do train with weights but keep intensity moderate and duration short.
    Then do some reverse dieting - start adding carbs slowly. First in your breakfast, then postworkout, then preworkout etc. Monitor your weight. When you reach what you consider healthy metabolic rate and have eaten the same calories for 6-8 weeks, think of making changes . Cheers

MUSCLENUTANT is offline Banned
    nope 53 pounds in 4 almost 5 months and steady falling obviously isn't working

alex.mitev is offline Associate Member
    Is there anything wrong with me or you said you hit a wall at 1600 calories and lowering cals did not seem to have been working?

FYI - I never count weight! I do measure progress by body composition changes.

So do I. And there have been huge body composition changes.
    FYI - I said I hit a wall at 1600 and lowered to 1300, I never said it was still not working at 1300. What I said was it isn't fast enough.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLENUTANT
    So do I. And there have been huge body composition changes.
    FYI - I said I hit a wall at 1600 and lowered to 1300, I never said it was still not working at 1300. What I said was it isn't fast enough.
    It's never going to happen fast, it took a long time to put it on, it's going to take a long time to get rid of it..just have to be patient and content with slow and steady progress, as long as the weight is still coming off keep at it

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest

It's never going to happen fast, it took a long time to put it on, it's going to take a long time to get rid of it..just have to be patient and content with slow and steady progress, as long as the weight is still coming off keep at it
    I agree.More then 2lb a week is not necessarily healthy. Consistent losses week over week.

It's never as fast as I like....

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Ok

I was gonna come back into this thread since it looked like you had pulled ur pants out of ur ass and were being a bit more willing to take stuff on board...

But obviously you don't want me here or my advise....

And as far as 'me knowing everything about you'..... I know nothing except what you told us.... So I don't get what ur problem is or why u keep saying that lol

Your delusional
    I am willing to get on board with stuff. I do want your opinion and advice. It just seems like you made an assumption about me and my habits. I admit that is my fault for giving limited information, and very low quality pic/videos with quite baggy clothes on that are actually a bit too big for me. I'm not delusional, I just interpreted you wrong, and for that, again, I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Actually, I did put it on fast. Quite fast. Which is common after long-term, high dose corticosteroid therapy. Which I explained was part of the reason. But thanks, I don't have much in the department of being patient, as I'm sure that's obvious. I'm just ashamed at what became of my body, it bothers me more to know it wasn't my fault and I had no choice, couldn't have avoided it. I just have to proud at how fast I'm getting back to how I am used to looking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information