Thread: Gyno?

areichert is offline Junior Member

Gyno?

I'm 24 years old and I'm starting to believe I have gyno. No, I have not done any type of cycles. Currently I'm at 205, I started at 220. My weight goes up and down and right now as you can see its on the up end. To be honest I cant remember if my breast size went down when I was actually down to 12-15 bf. Are there cases where there's actually just fat in the breast area, and with proper training and diet you lose that fat? All I have is pictures of me with my shirt on when I was slimmer and there's no indication that my breast were still puffy. Currently i'm hitting the gym 5-6 days a week, and I have a strict clean diet that I'm following. Thoughts? Gyno?-img_20130429_174426_297.jpg

(Cock-Diesel) is offline Junior Member
    This isn't really the section to post this question in, but feel your nipple and if there is a tiny pea sized lump in it then yes you have Gyno. Highly unlikely without running any type if cycle though unless you have hormone levels equivalent to a young girl going through puberty. I wouldn't worry too much man. Probably just puffy nipples from fat.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Hard to tell from photo but it looks like fat to me. Are you sore? is their a lump? Any previous gyno issues?

Any bloodwork?

not sore at all, not really a lump earlier, and i'm not sure to previous issues. From when I was 11-18 I was overweight. It wasn't until I was 18-19 until I could actually consider myself in shape and fit. From 19-23 my weight slowly escalated. Around 6 months ago I was down to 185. Then 2 months ago I weighed in around 220. Now I'm at 205. I said all that to say this. Majority of my life I have been on he bigger side so i'm not sure if its fat or actually gyno.

Sounds like fat to me. Have your GP look at it if youre still concerned.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Based on that pic alone, it doesn't look like gyno to me - looks like bodyfat. Only way to tell for sure (seeing as you're not feeling related symptoms) is to bring bodyfat down to an appreciable level ( ~12%).

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Based on that pic alone, it doesn't look like gyno to me - looks like bodyfat. Only way to tell for sure (seeing as you're not feeling related symptoms) is to bring bodyfat down to an appreciable level ( ~12%).
    Definitely fat tissue. No pain, no hardness. It's the body type and the lack of maybe natural test. I'll bet you have a natural high E level. Just a little in comparing the same body with your Test level. Get some BW get your BF down and train , things might change more quickly then you would think. I have Gyno don't take a chance, DO IT RIGHT. Train, diet, BW and see what you can do with this fat tissue before you do anything else, in this regard. ...crazy mike

Weight means nothing to me if I don't know your height. Maybe I missed it, possible for me...cm

5-11

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Are you ready to start diet/macro & workout log?? You might want to start a new thread with your stats!

You should get blood work done! Find out what's going on!

I had blood work done about 3 months ago, and they called back and said everything was normal. Gbrice is right, the only thing to do is get the body fat percentage down, and i'm working extremely hard to get it done. No excuses, just more sets.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by areichert
    I had blood work done about 3 months ago, and they called back and said everything was normal. Gbrice is right, the only thing to do is get the body fat percentage down, and i'm working extremely hard to get it done. No excuses, just more sets.
    U might find it beneficial to post your BW results in the HRT forum. There's a bunch of guys there that are awesome and can look at it and make recommendations. Just remove personal information!

Can I request the results from the doctors from 3 months ago? Will they still be accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by areichert View Post
    Can I request the results from the doctors from 3 months ago? Will they still be accurate?
    You can and they may provide some additional information, but up to date bloods would be beneficial to determine exactly whats going right this moment. But i still say its fat bro.

Oh I agree, and trust me I feel relieved. I'm currently weight lifting 5-6 times a week, but I'm trying trying to of course lose weight but maintain size. You think I should up my cardio if I'm trying to lose fat? Currently I do about 2 days out the week for about an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by areichert View Post
    Oh I agree, and trust me I feel relieved. I'm currently weight lifting 5-6 times a week, but I'm trying trying to of course lose weight but maintain size. You think I should up my cardio if I'm trying to lose fat? Currently I do about 2 days out the week for about an hour.
    I would begin a new thread with your complete Stats, goals, and current diet. This will enable others to provide their opinions as well, and allow you to tweak and adjust your diet and cardio to reflect your intended goals.

Thread Information