Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Fat guy needs help with diet

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Eight vials! You feeling a little light-headed? lol. Also, if you're alike me your weight will sometimes go up a little even though you've been exercising and sticking to your diet o it will get stuck (plateau) for several days and then start to drop again. It can be a little discouraging when this happens but stick with it and it will pass.
    Nestor Otto Sewell likes this.

Nestor Otto Sewell is offline Junior Member
    TSH, T3 & T4 are all "within range".

waiting for cortisol and a ton of other stuff.

Todays weight 270#

Yesterdays food
    Calories = 1476
    Fat = 59 g
    Carbs = 101 g
    protein = 114 g

carbs were whole wheat tortilla and fruit.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    wow - where the hell are you and where did you go?

I am here in Indy, and my urologist will not treat my low T until it drops .2 points. He measured it at 5.1 and on the scale he used 4.9 is considered low, with 8.1 considered normal and above 11 considered high. So I asked if I was just supposed to suffer the symptoms or what, to which I got a shrug.
    Last edited by trikydik; 05-15-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trikydik View Post
    wow - where the hell are you and where did you go?

I am here in Indy, and my urologist will not treat my low T until it drops .2 points. He measured it at 5.1 and on the scale he used 4.9 is considered low, with 8.1 considered normal and above 11 considered high. So I asked if I was just supposed to suffer the symptoms or what, to which I got a shrug.
    Get a new doctor. ASAP.

Nestor Otto Sewell is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, I been away and lazy. TRT has me tripping the light fantastic and living in a fog. Seems to be leveling out now.

I haven't been tracking diet. Haven't gotten into good routine yet. Haven't biked in a few days. I did a large amount of hiking over the weekend. Still sore.

Today's weight 272 - feeling bloated. One more week until I get BW for 6 weeks review.

Hey Nestor - you back on track?

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor Otto Sewell View Post
    Sorry, I been away and lazy. TRT has me tripping the light fantastic and living in a fog. Seems to be leveling out now.

I haven't been tracking diet. Haven't gotten into good routine yet. Haven't biked in a few days. I did a large amount of hiking over the weekend. Still sore.

Today's weight 272 - feeling bloated. One more week until I get BW for 6 weeks review.
    The test can give you some bloat. I never got that "high" some people get when they first start trt but instead mine has been a slow and steady improvement. I'm also hyothyroid so maybe that's why I didn't get the feel real good some people do. My hypothyroid wasn't diagnosed til after I'd already startem my test injections. Oh, well...

What form of test are you taking?

dantheman30 is offline New Member
    You can do it buddy, I'm in the same boat.... if we just keep doing it every single day and force ourselvs to workout we will get that body.. These forum is awesome, the guys here possibly the nicest people on the planet.. What diet are you on right now, looking for ideas.. I can't seem to find a diet under 1600 cal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information