Thread: Carb Limit?

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100

Carb Limit?

Is there a high limit for carbs consumed at one meal? What would be optimal?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    That depends on your goal and macros!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    That depends on your goal and macros!
    Definitely. There's no right/wrong answer to this one Braz!

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why does this have to be so difficult? When I was thirty I could just eat, mostly clean, never counted stinking calories and could grow. It was also easy to stay in the 10-12% bf range. Maybe I'm over thinking this whole thing. So much conflicting data out there it's hard to figure out what to do. I realize that was 20 years ago but... whatever I was doing just simply worked. Now I'm stuck at 200 pounds for almost three weeks. Frustrating.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol
    Why does this have to be so difficult?
    It doesn't. People just tend to make it that way. It can be as simple or complex as you make it.

When I was thirty I could just eat, mostly clean, never counted stinking calories and could grow. It was also easy to stay in the 10-12% bf range.
    As we age, our bodies change - hormonally, body composition-wise, metabolically, etc. Same idea as a guy in his 30's who was able to "eat like a horse without gaining a pound" suddenly finds it much easier to put on fat. As our bodies change, so must our approach. What you did 20 years ago probably won't yield the same results today.

Maybe I'm over thinking this whole thing.
    ^^ this.

So much conflicting data out there it's hard to figure out what to do. I realize that was 20 years ago but... whatever I was doing just simply worked. Now I'm stuck at 200 pounds for almost three weeks. Frustrating.
    3 weeks is nothing. Try 3 years. I know people (and have been there myself) who may lose/gain throughout the months, but over the course of time wind up more or less about the same. Switching things up prematurely is one of the biggest mistakes you can make IMO.

Yeh. Im done measuring out exactly. I just eat as healthy as i can. And.eat as much as i.can. pre.cooking n tubbing up helps.me.keep.chk.on portions. Not getting bigger. Get bigger.tubs n try that for month or three lol. Gl

And i try to.cycle my carbs constantly. U lower.stuff like that constant n your body will.simply adjust. Cab wise on my highs i try not to.go over my protein and (simple.veg) portion
    Last edited by MajorPectorial; 05-17-2013 at 05:08 PM.

Thread Information