thehor is offline Member

Felling week and dizy while cutting?

This is going on my 3rd week of cutting down my calorie intake I have lost about 5 pounds I was right about 175 and I am know at 170, my guess is that is mainly water weight. Also keep in mind I am an ectomorph. I have been feeling really dizzy and tired, also feel like I have no spirit almost like fainting type of thing, I am pushing my body to go to the gym right about now. I am currently only taking about 1800 calories a day. Why am I feeling so weak?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Man up........

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Man up........
    :/.............

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    It's because your carbs are low and not having energy. that's why it's hard to cut. If it was easy, everyone would be ripped

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ok 1st I am NO PRO
    but I am hypoglycemic and only just was diagnosed... I had years of what you described and occasionally even fainted in public or came damn close unless I grabbed and ate something with sugar in it (TS can tell you a time in walmart I nearly fainted before grabbing a bannanna and just inhaling it before even buying it lol) so... please dont blow this off.

I have been tested for years for diabetes cuz runs in family ~ but came back clean. it wasnt till i had an episode this month that ended me up at the ER that I was diagnosed. So listen to the pros here but possibly keep a banana or insulin tab with you encase you get light headed. Again IM no pro ~ so could be something entirely different, but def dont ignore when your body is OFF

if you feel the responses you get are not satisfactory, keep updating this thread and eventually a vet will notice it and chime in for you... if that still isnt happening, look for simular post that have responces or IM a vet~ be very specific and very patient they are flooded with ?s

best of luck

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    It's because your carbs are low and not having energy. that's why it's hard to cut. If it was easy, everyone would be ripped
    You are right here. My carbs are only high in the morning :/ It is hard to be ripped!

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    ok 1st I am NO PRO
    but I am hypoglycemic and only just was diagnosed... I had years of what you described and occasionally even fainted in public or came damn close unless I grabbed and ate something with sugar in it (TS can tell you a time in walmart I nearly fainted before grabbing a bannanna and just inhaling it before even buying it lol) so... please dont blow this off.

I have been tested for years for diabetes cuz runs in family ~ but came back clean. it wasnt till i had an episode this month that ended me up at the ER that I was diagnosed. So listen to the pros here but possibly keep a banana or insulin tab with you encase you get light headed. Again IM no pro ~ so could be something entirely different, but def dont ignore when your body is OFF

if you feel the responses you get are not satisfactory, keep updating this thread and eventually a vet will notice it and chime in for you... if that still isnt happening, look for simular post that have responces or IM a vet~ be very specific and very patient they are flooded with ?s

best of luck
    Thank you

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    To keep energy up with carbs for the day split it over 3 meals. I have low carbs for breakfast. Before training. And after only. Then veg threw out the day to keep u full and more energy

Thread Information