Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned

Dieting well juicing

I am currently running test e 600mg per week.
    My body fat is like 30%, 295lbs(as of today), 25yrs old, 5ft11in.
    Is it possible to cut down 40lbs in 2 months.
    If so , can anyone help me?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    why are u running a cycle at 30% body fat??

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    why are u running a cycle at 30% body fat??
    Because I wanted to, I am fully aware of the risks

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412 View Post
    Because I wanted to, I am fully aware of the risks
    well obviously you wanted to.. i certainly hope someone isnt forcing you to take it

what is ur primary goal? if it is losing fat (which is what it looks like) u dont need testosterone to do that.. the fact that youre 30% bf is testament that ur not ready to cycle...

well obviously you wanted to.. i certainly hope someone isnt forcing you to take it

what is ur primary goal? if it is losing fat (which is what it looks like) u dont need testosterone to do that.. the fact that youre 30% bf is testament that ur not ready to cycle...
    Gain muscle and loose fat at the same time.. Or spare muscle while loosing fat , I'm going to start an albuterol 10mg ED cycle with my current test cycle with no ability to do fasted am cardio I guess post workout is the best option

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You could have cut 40lbs in 2 months without gear. Just discipline. Again, I think you're an idiot and asking for trouble. your 30% is a conservative estimate, I'd have you 5% higher than that.

You've been asked before to post your diet, why don't you help yourself and post one up for critique?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    This is one of the dumber posts I have seen here. Obviously trying to solve an overweight problem with gear which will NEVER work!

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You could have cut 40lbs in 2 months without gear. Just discipline. Again, I think you're an idiot and asking for trouble. your 30% is a conservative estimate, I'd have you 5% higher than that.

You've been asked before to post your diet, why don't you help yourself and post one up for critique?
    have i forgotten or am i missing pics somewhere?

OP if u are carrying 30%+ body fat youre hardly ready for gear.. you need to learn how to eat and do cardio because you clearly either lack the knowledge and/or discipline.. throwing drugs at your bodyfat is not the right way and it will more than likely not do you any good..

i suggest u post ur complete current diet for review?? be sure to include total cals and macros ..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

have i forgotten or am i missing pics somewhere?

OP if u are carrying 30%+ body fat youre hardly ready for gear.. you need to learn how to eat and do cardio because you clearly either lack the knowledge and/or discipline.. throwing drugs at your bodyfat is not the right way and it will more than likely not do you any good..

i suggest u post ur complete current diet for review?? be sure to include total cals and macros ..
    You just need to trust me on the body fat my friend.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You just need to trust me on the body fat my friend.
    Yeh i believe u.. Was just curious as to whether there was a threD i missed where i could see a pic..

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5ft 11in @295 is quite large and the higher the body fat a man has the more of a risk of gyno. This is then multiplied being on a cycle since you're estrogen levels raise when your test levels raise. You could have done this all with diet and then when you built a base off of quality gains and reached your natty potential introduced aas.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pittsburgh412,
    I would highly recommend that you listen to these guys. I am on 140mg test, 250 IU HCG and .5mg Liquid stane for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). If your estradiol goes up (which it will) you will feel like crap and not have the energy to workout (cardio). It is s very slippery slope you are playing on and it requires the assistance of a good doctor and lots of expensive lab work to check hormone levels and about 50 other possible side effects.
    Eat clean and do cardio bottom line. Even with test if you don't do this you will get fatter and grow man boobs!!

Thread Information