Thread: Muscle Egg?

EKFitness is offline Member

Muscle Egg?

anyone use it? do you like it?

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Heard of it but I like chocolate protien powder flavored eggs lol so I buy a case of 4 egg white containers each one perfect portion for the morning and mix protien with it and boom dougies ultimate muscle eggs, drink and get ripped lol. Not to mention I pay 1 dollar a container I buy in the 4x4 pack at SAMs club.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haven't heard of it. Costco finally brought in egg whites last week. I left the store with 36 cartons. Yippee!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Haven't heard of it. Costco finally brought in egg whites last week. I left the store with 36 cartons. Yippee!!!!!!!!!
    Nice buying in bulk is the only way to go the chick at SAMs thought I was crazy with 14 pounds of chicken , 10 pounds of ground turkey, 16 containers of egg whites, and enough veggies that even a vegitarian wouldn't be able to stomach lol. She says " is that all for you or do you have a big party this weekend"? Wen I said nope all for me I think she thought I was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707

Nice buying in bulk is the only way to go the chick at SAMs thought I was crazy with 14 pounds of chicken , 10 pounds of ground turkey, 16 containers of egg whites, and enough veggies that even a vegitarian wouldn't be able to stomach lol. She says " is that all for you or do you have a big party this weekend"? Wen I said nope all for me I think she thought I was crazy.
    Heck ya. I like to get my roasted chickens and frozen chicken breasts at Costco. The roasted birds look like they've been fed dbol , lol.

Happiest day this year when I saw those egg whites on the wooden pallets! Lmao

Heck ya. I like to get my roasted chickens and frozen chicken breasts at Costco. The roasted birds look like they've been fed dbol , lol.

Happiest day this year when I saw those egg whites on the wooden pallets! Lmao
    Ahh the little things in life lol and they do have some mean roasted birds too wish I still had my membership the gf switched to SAMs club idk why.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707
    Ahh the little things in life lol and they do have some mean roasted birds too wish I still had my membership the gf switched to SAMs club idk why.
    Heard good stuff about SAMS but I've always stuck with Costco. My wife is Vietnamese and we buy all our fish at the VN grocery store. Great deals!

Heard good stuff about SAMS but I've always stuck with Costco. My wife is Vietnamese and we buy all our fish at the VN grocery store. Great deals!
    VN? That a Vietnamese market right? That's funny I have one called 99 ranch and I get all my fish there too salmon is the best. SAMs is ok but they don't carry some of what I like. This is turning into a anabolic lounge thread lol.

Thread Information