1 Tbs Grape Jam
    1 Banana

4pm
    1/2 Scoop Karbolic Prosupps
    1/2 Scoop Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Protein
    1 Scoop Hyde Prosupps
    5g Beta Alanine
    5g Creatine
    1500mg L-Arginine (Just until I run out)

5pm
    Workout

6:30 pm

8:30pm
    1/2 Cup Dry Jasmine Rice
    1/2 Cup Pink Goya Beans
    4 oz Eye Round Steak
    ~100g Mixed Vegetables Frozen

11:30pm
    1/2 Cup 4% Milk Fat Cottage Cheese

Total on workout days
    Calories: 3915
    Carbs: 597g
    Protein: 198g
    Fats: 89g

Total on non workout days
    Calories: 3685
    Carbs: 536g
    Protein: 175g
    Fats: 83g

Stats
    Height: 5'10ft
    Weight: 175lbs ~12%bf first thing in the morning
    Body Type: Skinny Ectomorph

Workouts
    4 days a week - Chest/Triceps, Back/Biceps, Shoulders/Traps, Legs
    Cardio - Maybe 15-20 minutes every week

Goal
    Maintain or gain lbm

So nutrition gurus, are the macros and calorie intake ok? Meal timing good? Any advice? Critique me as you wish, be brutal! The more I can improve on the better. Thankyou!
    Last edited by brazuka; 05-30-2013 at 10:51 PM.

brazuka is offline Associate Member
    bump

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brazuka View Post
    7am
    1 Cup Whole Milk
    1 Scoop Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 Protein
    3/4 Cups Ezekial Sprouted Whole Grain Cerial
    1 Cup Welches Grape Juice

9am
    1 Slice Ezekial Sprouted 100% Whole Grain Bread
    2 Tbs Natural PB
    1 Tbs Golden Blossom Honey
    1 Banana
    1 Fiber One Bar Oats & Chocolate

11:30am
    1/2 Cup Dry Jasmine Rice
    1/2 Cup Pink Goya Beans
    4 oz Eye Round Steak

2pm
    2 Tbs Natural PB
    1 Tbs Grape Jam
    1 Banana

4pm
    1 Scoop Hyde Prosupps
    5g Beta Alanine
    5g Creatine

5pm
    Workout

1/2 Cup Dry Jasmine Rice
    1/2 Cup Pink Goya Beans
    4 oz Eye Round Steak

Total on workout days
    Calories: 3915
    Carbs: 597g
    Protein: 198g
    Fats: 89g

Total on non workout days
    Calories: 3685
    Carbs: 536g
    Protein: 175g
    Fats: 83g

Stats
    Height: 5'10ft
    Weight: 175lbs ~12%bf first thing in the morning
    Body Type: Skinny Ectomorph

Workouts
    4 days a week - Chest/Triceps, Back/Biceps, Shoulders/Traps, Legs
    Cardio - Maybe 15-20 minutes every week

Goal
    Maintain or gain lbm

So nutrition gurus, are the macros and calorie intake ok? Meal timing good? Any advice? Critique me as you wish, be brutal! The more I can improve on the better. Thankyou!
    It looks ok I would lose a little fat and carbs and raise protein a little bit seems like from what you eat and the shakes it would be higher then that. Are you maintaing now?

dude700 is offline Junior Member
    Perhaps add some salmon in there? It's high in protein and has omega 3's. Other than that, it looks pretty solid and very healthy.

Would say your way above you tdee you should be gaining weight on this diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    It looks ok I would lose a little fat and carbs and raise protein a little bit seems like from what you eat and the shakes it would be higher then that. Are you maintaing now?
    Hey there I used the app myfitnesspal and heres the calories for each meals
    7am 765cals, 9am 650cals, 11 30am 740 cals, 2pm 500 cals, 4pm 200 cals, 6 30pm 200 cals, 8 30pm 740 cals, 11 30pm 110 cals puts me right at about 3900 calories. I am coming off of a test e cycle and going into pct so that is why I cranked up the calories, so yes I'm trying to maintain most of the gains I made on it!!

Quote Originally Posted by dude700 View Post
    Perhaps add some salmon in there? It's high in protein and has omega 3's. Other than that, it looks pretty solid and very healthy.
    I have fish and sushi about 2 times a week, great suggestion though as it seems increasing my protein a little bit will help maybe I should pick up some tuna. And thank you I think it's pretty clean, it isn't the cheapest diet around but it sure beats spending $15-20 dollars a day on eating out!! I save a lot of money by having everything prepared and bagged up the night before work ready to go when I wake up!!

Would say your way above you tdee you should be gaining weight on this diet.
    I am going into pct and am deathly afraid of going back to the frame before I started. My natty test levels have always been borderline 300 so my frame was that of a little kid to be honest... now that I am very satisfied with my physique I am going to work really hard to maintain especially since I'm going into pct... that is why I changed up my diet a little bit and cranked up the calories, if I can gain though I will be very happy too! If I were to post a before cycle picture of me... I don't think you would believe the transformation that took place in only 12 weeks!! With just 500mg of test weekly
    Last edited by brazuka; 05-30-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Hey there I used the app myfitnesspal and heres the calories for each meals
    7am 765cals, 9am 650cals, 11 30am 740 cals, 2pm 500 cals, 4pm 200 cals, 6 30pm 200 cals, 8 30pm 740 cals, 11 30pm 110 cals puts me right at about 3900 calories. I am coming off of a test e cycle and going into pct so that is why I cranked up the calories, so yes I'm trying to maintain most of the gains I made on it!!

I have fish and sushi about 2 times a week, great suggestion though as it seems increasing my protein a little bit will help maybe I should pick up some tuna. And thank you I think it's pretty clean, it isn't the cheapest diet around but it sure beats spending $15-20 dollars a day on eating out!! I save a lot of money by having everything prepared and bagged up the night before work ready to go when I wake up!!

I am going into pct and am deathly afraid of going back to the frame before I started. My natty test levels have always been borderline 300 so my frame was that of a little kid to be honest... now that I am very satisfied with my physique I am going to work really hard to maintain especially since I'm going into pct... that is why I changed up my diet a little bit and cranked up the calories, if I can gain though I will be very happy too! If I were to post a before cycle picture of me... I don't think you would believe the transformation that took place in only 12 weeks!! With just 500mg of test weekly
    You 175 after cycle what were you befor? Also with that diet on pct IMO your gunna gain bf forsure. I would do your research in te nutrition section.

You 175 after cycle what were you befor? Also with that diet on pct IMO your gunna gain bf forsure. I would do your research in te nutrition section.
    It would be quiet embarrassing for me to tell you that because I worked really hard on dieting to bulk, and trained my ass off but if you saw a picture of me you would think I never touched a weight in my life and just tell me to eat more... I am being honest with you and myself here. My frame was that of a young teenager. My normal test levels to where the nurse called me and told me after I did bloodwork on multiple occasions, I needed to see an endocrinologist probably had something to do with it.

My bodytype has always been skinny and underdeveloped almost, so I would like to keep as much gains as I can. Bf has never been a problem in my life, I may gain a percentage or two or three, but if that's what it takes to maintain as much as I can while on pct and after I will be satisfied. I believe my body will be able to handle the extra calories without converting too much into fat.

Sorry to dance around your question. If you would like I will PM you with a direct answer. Just doesn't feel to good when your working really hard day in and day out and have next to nothing to show for it. This is one of the reasons why I decided to juice. Besides some other reasons that are symptoms of low t, but that's another issue I will be getting sorted out with my endo a couple months after I finish up my pct.

Well read the unofficial how to pct thread here it tells you pretty much all you need to know.the unofficial how to do pct thread

Thanks! I'll read through it. Currently using arimidex .25eod until I begin pct, then have clomid and nolvadex on hand, going to start pct on saturday!
    Ps- That what to get checked for bloodwork list will be very useful for me when I go out to see my endo...
    Last edited by brazuka; 05-30-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks! I'll read through it. Currently using arimidex .25eod until I begin pct, then have clomid and nolvadex on hand, going to start pct on saturday!
    Ps- That what to get checked for bloodwork list will be very useful for me when I go out to see my endo...
    Cool man hope I answered your question good luck man if that you in avi keep up the good work.

mixx113 is offline New Member
    Overall the diet seems very well put together and your deff on the right track. I have a few minor suggestions which I feel may help you out.

Firstly, ur protein intake is good but I think you can increase it. I would go from 4g to 8 grams of eye round steak for both meals, its very lean beef so it wont raise your fat intake much but will bump up ur protein intake about 50g daily. Now that ur off AAs protein synthesis is gonna slow so a little extra wont hurt.

I am also a ectomorphic hard gainer and ive had some great results utilizing carbo loads at strategic times throughout the day. I like that you use carb loader and a higher carb diet they are an ectomorphs best friend for gains. its a great tool for maximizing results and workout. So ill explain a little, your body stores sugar in the form of glycogen in your muscle tissue and your liver. These stores will be depleted in the morning and post workout because of the fasting period and intense physical activity. These stores give your body a quick source of energy and spares your lean muscle mass from being broken down for energy. So it is important that you fill these stores in the morning after a night of fasting and post workout after an intense workout and preworkout to maximize energy and minimize catabolism. Carbs also spike insulin (anabolic hormone) which pulls aminos into ur cells for muscle repair and growth. That being said I edited ur meal plan in a way which I feel would benefit your goals and body type. Check it out and let me know what you think.

[QUOTE=brazuka;6556222]7am
    1 Cup Whole Milk
    3/4 Cups Ezekial Sprouted Whole Grain Cerial
    1 Cup Welches Grape Juice
    1/2 scoop carb
    banana

9am
    2 Tbs Natural PB
    1 Tbs Grape Jam
    1 Banana
    1 Fiber One Bar Oats & Chocolate

11:30am
    1/2 Cup Dry Jasmine Rice
    1/2 Cup Pink Goya Beans
    8 oz Eye Round Steak

2pm
    2 Tbs Natural PB
    1 Tbs Grape Jam

4pm
    1 cup cereal with fruit

5pm- 1/2 Scoop Karbolic Prosupps
    1 Scoop Hyde Prosupps
    5g Beta Alanine
    5g Creatine
    Workout -

1 Scoop Karbolic Prosupps
    1.5 cup oatmeal in shake

1/2 Cup Dry Jasmine Rice
    1/2 Cup Pink Goya Beans
    8 oz Eye Round Steak

(Need some complex carbs here)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What does your fat intake breakdown look like?
    It looks to me like too much saturated fat vs mono and unsaturated.
    I'd add some chicken breast in there and drop the steak.

Thread Information