JR92 is offline New Member

Blood Type Diet? Has Anyone Tried It?

I am recently going to start a blood type diet only due to the fact I personally don't believe in it due to not being able to find good evidence and research to back it up... But I placed a $$$ bet with someone that it would make no difference...

I am blood type A so basically going to be Vegetarian for a few weeks... Macros will be same as previous diet which had a lot of red meat/chicken/whey protein which is apparently a nono lol...

I know if macros are the same and calorie intake is close to same I should make close to the same gains etc as both diets are clean.

Has anyone researched into these diets or tried them?

Cheers

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey, I can say I have never tried this personally. However my Aunt went through throat cancer a few years ago, shes better now. During her time with the therapy, the doctors filled her head with all this nonsence about her diet being the cause. Shes never smoked, she drinks rarely, she's a bit impressonable and agreed with that they were suggesting.

She tried a few different diets, this being one of them. She said that she felt 'detoxed' whilst on it, although I am not really sure what that means, I guess she just felt better.

I look following to seeing your results and how you react to it!

dinogoesrawr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR92 View Post
    I am recently going to start a blood type diet only due to the fact I personally don't believe in it due to not being able to find good evidence and research to back it up... But I placed a $$$ bet with someone that it would make no difference...

I am blood type A so basically going to be Vegetarian for a few weeks... Macros will be same as previous diet which had a lot of red meat/chicken/whey protein which is apparently a nono lol...

I know if macros are the same and calorie intake is close to same I should make close to the same gains etc as both diets are clean.

Has anyone researched into these diets or tried them?

Cheers
    Yup me. I only have info for my blood group though and ignored some advice tbh (I need milk daily and digest it just fine).

JR92 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Hey, I can say I have never tried this personally. However my Aunt went through throat cancer a few years ago, shes better now. During her time with the therapy, the doctors filled her head with all this nonsence about her diet being the cause. Shes never smoked, she drinks rarely, she's a bit impressonable and agreed with that they were suggesting.

She tried a few different diets, this being one of them. She said that she felt 'detoxed' whilst on it, although I am not really sure what that means, I guess she just felt better.

I look following to seeing your results and how you react to it!

I'm definitely interested to see if it works as I never see anyone that has actually tried it properly... Most people shut it down before actually putting it into practice. In theory though any diet will work as long as you hit your macros correctly

Thread Information