alexistheboss15 is offline Junior Member

Help with my diet for summer

Hey guys, I've been lifting for 10months, I went from 163lbs to 205 lbs, and my lifts went from
    45lbs 2-3reps bench to 260lbs 1rep
    45lbs squat to 360lbs squat
    not even bar deadlift to 240ish lb deadlift.
    Reason my deadlift is so low is because I seem to have very weak hands (wrists) and cannot successfully hold on to the bar, my hands just open and let go...

I am 6'3, and 18 years old, male. I am quite developed, stopped growing at 14, really hairy all over (dem genetics), so i'd say my HTPA Is quite developped etc but cant tell.

I have never used steroids and yes I am thinking bout a var/tbol cycle but was told to hold off for a while.

I eat allot and seem to not gain much fat, I am 15% right now and am eating around 4000calories spread out at around 200g protein and 130g fat with 350g carbs...

Not sure what kind of diet I should follow for my cutting.

Any tips? at 4000calories I seem to be gaining very little fat, I was bulking with 5000.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good start! 40lbs gained... thats quite something in 10 months, do you have any pictures? Just for curiousity, we can see how you're developing.

205lbs @ 15% puts you around 174lbs lean. 15x LBM = TDEE. ~2600 calories a day for your weight to maintain your weight.
    Your current diet of 200p / 350c / 130f is around 3400 calories. Not 4000, I would suggest sticking to that, its a surplus of around 800 calories a day which should give you maybe 1.5lbs a week weight gain.

Remember, these are just estimates. You need to monitor your weight accurately, and keep an eye on your bodyfat.

Can you give us a breakdown of a daily diet? Break it down into meals and the macros with it please!

-Krugerr

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	249078_443601385652450_333019999_n.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	139571Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00213.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	384.3 KB 
ID:	139572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00214.JPG 
Views:	558 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	139573Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00215.JPG 
Views:	204 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	139574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00216.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	318.4 KB 
ID:	139575

Those were when I started, I just noticed that I gained 40lbs and still look horrible!
    I look tiny, and am way above the 15% fat that the gym estimated me to be at.
    Almost too embarrassed to post the vid but here it is, at least i found a good soundtrack for it haha, bad lighting I guess, thought I looked allot better than that.

Anyway my diet consists of whatever I can get my food on, protein shakes, chicken breast, broccoli, rice, corn flakes, pitas with chicken inside or whatever, sandwhiches, allot of meat... However to be honest I have been cheating lately when I don't have quick access to food and I get extremely hungry.

I will settle my diet down, just need pointers as to what I should and shouldn't be eating!
    /watch?v=NbKft8WDWrs on utube

I seem much higher than 15% in that vid, I look thinner when I see myself, guess its different point of view, god im fat.

From watching that video, I have no idea how my lifts are so high compared to my development, I look like i've never been in a gym. I am very shocked by it. This is cold with bad lighting in the morning though, if I can use that as an excuse, I look way better pumped I guess haha.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexistheboss15 View Post
    From watching that video, I have no idea how my lifts are so high compared to my development, I look like i've never been in a gym. I am very shocked by it. This is cold with bad lighting in the morning though, if I can use that as an excuse, I look way better pumped I guess haha.

Relinked your video.

You definitly dont look like 205lbs lol. You said you're 6'3" though, so maybe its just that there is noone else to give perspective. If I were you, I wouldnt worry so much about any fat gain, I would just eat and train.

Where are you in the world that chicken is 10$ for two breasts? I get 10kg (22lbs) for £20 (32$). Try and get some milk, eggs, and whatever meat you can. Eat as much broccoli as you like and stuff yourself. Watch the scales, if you're gaining more than 1lb a week, eat less. Gaining less than 1lb a week, eat more. Thats about as simple as I can make it for now with what you've given us.

Its not perfect advise, the sooner you put up an example daily diet, the better we can give you proper advise.

I gain exactly 93kg, I think thats 205 lbs....
    I am not lying. I DON'T KNOW why I weigh so much... My lifts aren't bad for the way I look.
    Either way I really really need to get MUCH MUCH bigger.
    Yea I'll try eating more, can you help me out with my training?
    I posted in the workout section

RipOwens is offline Member
    Give your weekly workout routine, that will help with further advice....you must be on the right track tho if you gained that much weight in 10 months.

Quote Originally Posted by RipOwens View Post
    Give your weekly workout routine, that will help with further advice....you must be on the right track tho if you gained that much weight in 10 months.
    I posted it in workout section.

Since I started i've been doing a 3day split chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders.
    It was working great but then slowed down after 8months of using it, so last 2 months i've been doing:

AM is 8am-10am
    PM is 8pm-10pm usually.

Day 1- AM
    10 Sets Bench
    4 Sets dips
    ABS
    CARDIO

PM
    4 Sets Incline
    4 Sets Flies
    4 Sets Pec Dec
    4 Sets lower flies
    8 Sets Triceps

Day 2- AM
    10 Sets deadlift
    ABS

PM
    6 Set Lat Row
    4 Set dumbbell row
    4 set barbell row
    4 set straight row
    8 set biceps

Day 3- REST

Day 4- AM
    4 Sets Shoulder Press
    4 Sets dumbbell raise
    4 Sets lateral raises
    4 Sets Barbell Press
    ABS
    Cardio

PM
    8-10 Sets Triceps
    8-10 Sets biceps

Day 5- REST

Day 6- AM
    10 Sets Squats

PM
    6 Sets Leg Extention
    6 Sets hamstring Curls

Also on Back/Leg day I do around 4-8 sets for calf presses.

Any tips on what kind of workout I should be following for best results? or if this one is ok?

Thread Information