Thread: Fat confusuion

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Fat confusuion

Im bulking, I like to eat a lot of rump which is fairly high in fat. I know it's not so much good fats. But having this fat over say avacado n nuts etc would muscle growth be any different?
    Im guessing fat gain would be more but is muscle growth any different?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    Im bulking, I like to eat a lot of rump which is fairly high in fat. I know it's not so much good fats. But having this fat over say avacado n nuts etc would muscle growth be any different?
    just look for skinnier girls, prob solved!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I don't think you are going to see a difference in muscle growth. Good and bad fats have more to do with heart health, cholesterol, etc. Also, are you eating a diet that is planned out? If so, I would think that your total fat isn't really high?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    fit it into your cals and macros, then all is good mate.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with JV, the type of fat has more to do with cholesterol. And if ur on cycle and also using adex. It's something u may want to get checked and possibly convert to a leaner beef and eat more mono and poly fats.
    As far as nutrition goes, fat is an energy source. I would recommend eating lower amounts of carbs if a high dietary fat diet is implemented.

That's what I thought, Thankyou kindly guys I appreciate it

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    No difference. BUT, if there were any difference, i'd speculate that the 'bad' (i.e. saturated) fat would be more conducive to growing muscle, once you consider the pathways our bodies use to synthesize testosterone .

Gbrice or anyone else have you ever used the scales that have macros for foods already, eg eggs, you put down 4 eggs for example it weighs it and tells you all the macros your about to consume. Most seem to have a thousand different foods to chose from. Was wondering if you've used them before?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Gbrice or anyone else have you ever used the scales that have macros for foods already, eg eggs, you put down 4 eggs for example it weighs it and tells you all the macros your about to consume. Most seem to have a thousand different foods to chose from. Was wondering if you've used them before?
    try myfitnesspal app and myfitnesspal online. you can put in whatever macros you want!

Thread Information