k99td is offline New Member

My Diet Plan while on Slin

Hey Guys

I was wondering if anyone could help advise me on the dosage amount of Insulin I should take at a time?
    And what should i eat / drink after injection? I have a plan below that i think i should follow
    Is the best time to take it Post workout or pre workout ?

My Stats:
    5'11, 87kg
    Bodyfat- 15-20%
    Taken 5 steroid cycles
    Insulin type= (Humalog (Insulin lispro inj.)
    Supplements- Creatine, protein, BCAA, Multi V
    Will also be taking 1mil Test Prop & 1mil Tren Ace EOD - while taking insulin

Day One: 1iu post work out
    Right after shot have 55g protein, and 55g carbs. 5g creatine + 1000mg citrimax
    1.5 hours later - 30g protein-grilled porkchop, 24gcarbs - brown rice (16g) green beans (8g)
    Back workout

Day Two: 2iu post work out
    Right after shot have 68g protein, and 58g carbs. 5g creatine + 1000mg citrimax.
    1.5 hours later - 55g protein- can of tuna & 1 scoop of whey, 29g carbs- 25g oats + 4g in protein shake.
    Bicep workout

Day Three: 3iu post work out
    Right after shot have 68g protein(whey) and 75g carb (50g carb from creatine 13g from oats 12g from protein shake) 1000mg citrimax 7.5g creatine
    1.5 hours later - 55g protein- can of tuna and 1 scoop of whey,35g carbs- 25g brown rice 4g protein shake bowl of vegetables.
    Shoulder Workout

Day Four: 4iu post work out
    Right after shot have 88g protein(whey) and 80g carbs (creatine, whey, and oats).
    1.5 hours later - Same meal as yesterday but had 45g carbs from rice.
    Chest workout

Day Five: 5iu post work out
    Right after shot have 94g protein(whey) and 80g carbs (creatine, whey, oats)
    1.5 hours later - 2 cans of tuna 66g protein and 55g carbs (brown rice 45g and 10g fat free french dressing) Also a bowl of salad.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by k99td
    Hey Guys

I was wondering if anyone could help advise me on the dosage amount of Insulin I should take at a time?
    And what should i eat / drink after injection? I have a plan below that i think i should follow
    Is the best time to take it Post workout or pre workout ?

My Stats:
    5'11, 87kg
    Bodyfat- 15-20%
    Taken 5 steroid cycles
    Insulin type= (Humalog (Insulin lispro inj.)
    Supplements- Creatine, protein, BCAA, Multi V
    Will also be taking 1mil Test Prop & 1mil Tren Ace EOD - while taking insulin

Day One: 1iu post work out
    Right after shot have 55g protein, and 55g carbs. 5g creatine + 1000mg citrimax
    1.5 hours later - 30g protein-grilled porkchop, 24gcarbs - brown rice (16g) green beans (8g)
    Back workout

Day Two: 2iu post work out
    Right after shot have 68g protein, and 58g carbs. 5g creatine + 1000mg citrimax.
    1.5 hours later - 55g protein- can of tuna & 1 scoop of whey, 29g carbs- 25g oats + 4g in protein shake.
    Bicep workout

Day Three: 3iu post work out
    Right after shot have 68g protein(whey) and 75g carb (50g carb from creatine 13g from oats 12g from protein shake) 1000mg citrimax 7.5g creatine
    1.5 hours later - 55g protein- can of tuna and 1 scoop of whey,35g carbs- 25g brown rice 4g protein shake bowl of vegetables.
    Shoulder Workout

Day Four: 4iu post work out
    Right after shot have 88g protein(whey) and 80g carbs (creatine, whey, and oats).
    1.5 hours later - Same meal as yesterday but had 45g carbs from rice.
    Chest workout

Day Five: 5iu post work out
    Right after shot have 94g protein(whey) and 80g carbs (creatine, whey, oats)
    1.5 hours later - 2 cans of tuna 66g protein and 55g carbs (brown rice 45g and 10g fat free french dressing) Also a bowl of salad.
    What do you know about insulin?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    hey man welcome.

based on ur stats i dont think u need to be running slin. uve done 5 cycles and only weigh 87kg?? something is amiss here.. i have done zero cycles and have about 20lbs more LBM than u and i am 2" shorter..

also which one is it 15%bf or 20%bf?? theres a pretty big difference.

k99td is offline New Member
    thanks man for your opinion

15% bf

also at the beginning of the roids cycles i weighed 62kg
    Last edited by k99td; 06-06-2013 at 12:17 AM.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    So you are 25 have 5 cycles and started taking steroids when you weighed 132 lbs now you weigh 189lbs, and 20 % body fat I truly think you need to stop the supplementation and look at what you are actually doing. Sorry if you are not happy with this response but you are setting yourself up for large amount of problems at a very young age and no major rewards. Change the way you workout would be my first suggestion.

Thread Information