Hulking2016 is offline Junior Member

Bulking diet for max mass

I have not bin eating nearly enough to gain size and was wondering what is some good foods to eat when trying to build mass as much as possible. I am trying to eat 3000+ calories so if any one can help me with my diet it would help me a lot and be much appreciated.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    Stats?
    6'1
    20 - 23% bf

Heath48 is offline New Member
    what does your current diet look like? with macros...

My question is with 20-23% bf, why are you bulking?

Double post

My question is with 20-23% bf, why are you bulking?
    Well I want to get bigger and stronger that's my definition of bulking is it possible to get bigger and stronger and lose fat because I thought curing means just loosing fat and loosing some muscle which I don't want to do

Quote Originally Posted by Hulking2016

Well I want to get bigger and stronger that's my definition of bulking is it possible to get bigger and stronger and lose fat because I thought curing means just loosing fat and loosing some muscle which I don't want to do
    Cutting I ment to say not curing

Quote Originally Posted by Hulking2016

It's possible, but not probable. Especially when ur asking nutritional advice about bulking.

When cutting, the goal is to lose fat and minimalize lbm loss. But by the time your finishe bulking there's a good chance you will b close to 30% bf. and idk if u are, but if u are, higher bf while on steroids can cause several adverse reactions. Why not lose bf now, and minimal lbm instead of fighting an even higher bf later. Which means a longer cut and more lbm being lost. I say u aim for 12-13% bf, then do a lean bulk and end up somewhere around 15% worst case scenario.

You'll look better leaner with less health complications. And just because your cutting doesn't mean u will lose strength. Ur going about this backwards IMHO.

probuild42 is offline Member
    read: ***Dieting 101: Lean Bulking***

It's possible, but not probable. Especially when ur asking nutritional advice about bulking.

When cutting, the goal is to lose fat and minimalize lbm loss. But by the time your finishe bulking there's a good chance you will b close to 30% bf. and idk if u are, but if u are, higher bf while on steroids can cause several adverse reactions. Why not lose bf now, and minimal lbm instead of fighting an even higher bf later. Which means a longer cut and more lbm being lost. I say u aim for 12-13% bf, then do a lean bulk and end up somewhere around 15% worst case scenario.

You'll look better leaner with less health complications. And just because your cutting doesn't mean u will lose strength. Ur going about this backwards IMHO.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by probuild42
    read: ***Dieting 101: Lean Bulking***
    I will thanks

probuild42 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulking2016 View Post
    I will thanks
    Note: Im holding 180lbs my BF% is going down and my strength is increasing!! It can be done. I was 206 lbs started at 24%+.

yeh u can cut fat. Gain muscle. Did it myself. Not easy. Bit cleaning up my diet. And training hard two different times of the day now. Weights only 5*week. But i went from 2-4 hour weights to 2hour weights then into cardio then sat down. Planned what "i personally" feel will
    1,Mean i can train AT MY BEST
    2, will not cause muscle breakdown
    3, Fit my lifestyle
    4, gain mass And strength
    5, lose bf%

self monitor as well as take advice. Look at ever section. I eat big n eat well/clean. I have the odd "refeed" day now. Train one hour. Then eat. Then wait 2 hours then train hour. (Seconday muscle group to first session) then eat n i do it 5*week. Feel much better for it. Im still gaining mass in order to boost my maintenance lvl. N fats going. Slowly but surely. ;-) Nutritione key to everything tho

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial
    yeh u can cut fat. Gain muscle. Did it myself. Not easy. Bit cleaning up my diet. And training hard two different times of the day now. Weights only 5*week. But i went from 2-4 hour weights to 2hour weights then into cardio then sat down. Planned what "i personally" feel will
    1,Mean i can train AT MY BEST
    2, will not cause muscle breakdown
    3, Fit my lifestyle
    4, gain mass And strength
    5, lose bf%

self monitor as well as take advice. Look at ever section. I eat big n eat well/clean. I have the odd "refeed" day now. Train one hour. Then eat. Then wait 2 hours then train hour. (Seconday muscle group to first session) then eat n i do it 5*week. Feel much better for it. Im still gaining mass in order to boost my maintenance lvl. N fats going. Slowly but surely. ;-) Nutritione key to everything tho
    Thank you I can do the training 2 times a day when summer start which for me is 6 days and I will have 10 weeks of training when ever I want to. Do you think I can drop 7 - 10 bf if I'm 20+ bf right now

Thread Information