Thread: Help with diet.

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Help with diet.

I am 53 years old, 182 lbs, lifting for 23 years, I need to loose 10 lbs before starting my first eve test e cycle.
    For the past three weeks I have upped cardio, 4x3 miles a week jogging, 40 mile per week bike, have cut cals by 500 per day.
    Eating:
    Lean meats, turkey, chicken. Tuna, egg whites.
    Green vegetables, tomatoes, onions, all with no dressing.
    Oats with water and Canderel (urghhh).
    I take an all in one protein shake once a day (milk, egg, whey) with minimal carbs.
    I do not drink alcohol.
    In three weeks I have lost 1 lb, hardly earth shattering.
    I have recently weaned myself off anti depressants, which were in my opinion prescribed wrongly, it seems that anti d's are the docs answer to everything these days.
    I have been told that anti depressants can raise estrogen levels, making dieting difficult.
    I don't want to take clen , can anyone help with any natural alternatives to kick start my diet. I have willpower, any advice welcome.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So you aren't having your hormones checked by your GP as stated previously?

What's your bf%?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Back in Black, yes I am having hormones checked, also 24 hour blood pressure monitoring. I am waiting for results, takes time here in the UK, I am trying to get a head start and get myself in the best possible shape before cycle. I figured I would concentrate on my diet whilst waiting for results, beside's my diet can be improved whatever the results of tests or whether I cycle test E or not.
    Trust me I am not trying to pull the wool over your eyes, I have taken advice given, even if my hormones are all over the place, there must be something I can do to loose a few pounds.
    Like I said I have everything in place if and when I am confident it is the right time.
    Test e, HCG ,Armidex, clomid, nolvadex and a host of natural liver support, if things are not right I will bin the lot and wait until another time.
    The post was purely to seek tips on fat loss. Thanks Dickster. Oh nearly forgot thought I was 20% turns out after measuring 22% body fat. It's all mid section body fat.
    Last edited by dickster; 06-10-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Thread Information